• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Truth is Out, SBF is a pro-PAP Website - why do I need to be here?

NeverSayDie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

All of u are hallucinating. There is no IB here except for YPAP, PAP supporters, civil servants, their offspring and clones.

CHC IB is present in this forum.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Taking a leaf from boss man Sam...

Good Post. I will up your points!

yes, in this forum ,you have lunatics, twisted minds, crooked heads,vertical mouths, drug abusers,
criminals, rapists, murderers, schemers and thugs and hooligans.if you believe what they wrote, you must be a lunatic too.haha

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes, in this forum ,you have lunatics, twisted minds, crooked heads,vertical mouths, drug abusers,
criminals, rapists, murderers, schemers and thugs and hooligans.if you believe what they wrote, you must be a lunatic too.haha

Alamak, you are off your meds again? What lah? Why? Too expensive is it? Call your boss to get your free meds lah after all you slave for them everyday on this forum.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah, we are trying to differentiate between sinkapore and PAP, so don't confuse us ok?

Are you the one that is confusing or other's in confusing???

You mentioned before that Stinkapore = PAP and now you claimed that you're trying to differentiate betwwen SG n PAP....

If you loved SG your own nation, would you be insulting it as Stinkapore??? Confusing right....

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
as well as doggie carriers, lickers, suckers, rimmers

aiyah stooped me,bkt u r right lah. also got rabid dogs, paintersl phuacb,eschercb.loan sharks ,runners, grave diggers,cyberbullies and the
intellectual turds gang and chowcb gang....some more?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
All of u are hallucinating. There is no IB here except for YPAP, PAP supporters, civil servants, their offspring and clones.

that's first class fallacy! me categorically state that me had not voted for the MIW in any of the GEs held thus far. even the Presidential candidates me had voted for are non-PAP endorsed.

jw5

Loyal
This forum is a great place to fuck assholes. In life we have our frustration but most people are not beyond redemption. But here in this forum, you can have first hand insight into what goes on in the minds of some people like kopiuncle aka fishcheebye - someone you will not hesitate to call SCUMS OF SCUMS, BORNE OUT OF THE ARSE OF A WHORE, ATTENTION SEEKING MANIAC... you can be sure people like that in real life are SOCIAL OUTCASTS, UNDER-ACHIEVER, EVER HOPING TO BE THROWN SOME CRUMBS BY PAP hence dedicate his otherwise meaningless life to be a full time PORLUMPAR of PAP hoping that his dead parents souls can rest in peace... TSK TSK TSK

that's true.............. LOL LOL LOL

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
that's first class fallacy! me categorically state that me had not voted for the MIW in any of the GEs held thus far. even the Presidential candidates me had voted for are non-PAP endorsed.
so what does that mean to you or it it relevant to any discussion here?
you can even be a mole ..lol

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no PAPIB here you think too highly of yourselves. Its all propaganda for more conflicts and hence more postings....sometimes interesting postings except the vulgarities and low IQ repetitive retards posting and allowing clones account are the reasons that brings the forum down
Anti-establishment sentiment naturally dominates cyberspace. To artificially impose a condition of neutrality is itself unnatural. ..freedom of speech, adjust the reputation and infraction system so that people cannot use those to intimidate/silence critics, and let the forum take its natural course.
eatshitndie said:
thankless balancing act. can't let rabid drunk cyberbullies run everyone out of town. the sheriff has to bring in the posse to keep drunks and bums at bay, and not allow ...exterminate each other and destroy the town in the process
Not sure if the conspiracy holds, intriguing it may sound. Also see Sam's (more) busy lately with playing the devil's advocate here. No laissez-faire approach?

More to life than just the forum and affected by political leanings here. Just a R&R fix, and also glean some interesting information bits. Like reading some trashy mag with scandals and what not

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This forum is a great place to fuck assholes. In life we have our frustration but most people are not beyond redemption. But here in this forum, you can have first hand insight into what goes on in the minds of some people like kopiuncle aka fishcheebye - someone you will not hesitate to call SCUMS OF SCUMS, BORNE OUT OF THE ARSE OF A WHORE, ATTENTION SEEKING MANIAC... you can be sure people like that in real life are SOCIAL OUTCASTS, UNDER-ACHIEVER, EVER HOPING TO BE THROWN SOME CRUMBS BY PAP hence dedicate his otherwise meaningless life to be a full time PORLUMPAR of PAP hoping that his dead parents souls can rest in peace... TSK TSK TSK

so many words for what
fuck you lah another eschercb clone !!!

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
quite true yy......come in here to tcss and enjoy....thats what the forum is for.

More to life than just the forum and affected by political leanings here. Just a R&R fix, and also glean some interesting information bits. Like reading some trashy mag with scandals and what not