• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Ten Commandments

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
8c8ab8afde4e39cd468e72ec3fc3280c_1M.png

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal

Education my fren. Asian sense of morality after being exposed to the west.
What was acceptable ie slavery, polygamy became unacceptable in many parts of Asia.
Not all of western culture is good however. Too much trash culture coming from USA and our kids are apeing them and think its cool.

My ancestor and other eastern ancestors did not engage in such barbaric human lives trading. How would you defence your abrahamic ancestor?

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. By finding another greater devil?
2. By blaming on atheists?
3. It is the will of God?
4. God's plan?
5. The enslaved people deserved it?

Original sin is the believe of christians, rite? So, how are you going to pay for the sins?

Don't run away from it.

Last edited:

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal

I thank God, I shall never again visit a slave-country

"I thank God, I shall never again visit a slave-country. ... Near Rio de Janeiro I lived opposite to an old lady, who kept screws to crush the fingers of her female slaves. I have stayed in a house where a young household mulatto, daily and hourly, was reviled, beaten, and persecuted enough to break the spirit of the lowest animal. I have seen a little boy, six or seven years old, struck thrice with a horse-whip ... on his naked head..."

-- Charles Darwin, Voyage of the Beagle, 1839

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Away with all whips, all chains, all compulsion!

"If ... you have any regard to justice, (to say nothing of mercy, nor the revealed law of God,) render unto all their due. Give liberty to whom liberty is due, that is, to every child of man... Let none serve you but by his own act and deed, by his own voluntary choice. Away with all whips, all chains, all compulsion! Be gentle toward all men; and see that you invariably do unto every one as you would he should do unto you."

-- John Wesley, Thoughts Upon Slavery, 1774

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Genesis 9:25-27 And he [Noah] said, cursed be Canaan; a slave of slaves shall he be unto his brethren. And he said, blessed be the Lord God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his slave. God shall enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his slave.

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Exodus 21:32: God says a slave’s life is worth 30 silver sheckles, so make sure to collect it if an ox gores your slave to death! As an added bonus, you also get to stone the ox!

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
The holy(?) bible morality:
Exodus 21:20-21: You will not be compensated if you beat your own slave to death, but at least you can be secure in the knowledge that beating them so badly they die is a-okay with God. Just make sure they don’t die for a day or two after the beating.

Last edited: