• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Ten Commandments

spudmania

Alfrescian
Loyal
How much of the ten commandments are the christians violating on a regular basis?
1. Thou shalt have no other Gods before me - Christains worship not just God but Jesus & the Holy Ghost as well. Ah loophole, "no other Gods before me", so after me can la.
2. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image - the Catholics are idol worshiping with Jesus on the cross.
3. Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain - How many times have you hear or said "OMG" daily & worse still, during sex?
4. Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy - Do Christians really keep the sabbath the way it was intended?
5. Honour thy father and thy mother - We wouldn't need old folks home.
6. Thou shalt not commit adultery - Come on guys
7. Thou shalt not covet - our garmen does
8. Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour - Does gossip count?
9. Thou shalt not steal - definitely just don't get caught
10. Thou shalt not kill - the only one that is not violated on a regular basis

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. White supremacist Wade Michael Page mascared sikh temple...
ht_wade_michael_page_thg_120806_wg.jpg

6a00d8341bf6ae53ef0167691a375a970b-pi

2. That piece of stone preaches and promotes racism, violence and intolerance, shouldn't it be torn down and...

AP03082707494.jpg

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
3. Then, lorried that piece of 'Idol' to scrap yard to save humanity from further religion incited Catastrophe ...

Attachments

• c.jpg
    c.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 245
Last edited:

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
that is christian god making laws for christians to violate so he can send he can rape and impregnate mary and send his son to die on a cross for the violations,,, wait a minute,,, he god, he made the rules and he send his son o doe? what a oxy moronic god

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
that is christian god making laws for christians to violate so he can send he can rape and impregnate mary and send his son to die on a cross for the violations,,, wait a minute,,, he god, he made the rules and he send his son o doe? what a oxy moronic god

When did rape happen like you said sir?

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
are you dumb or stupid, not a christian does not mean can murder, fornicate or steal,,,,

god murdered the 1st borns of egypt and impregnant mary without her permission, steal from canaans to give to jews,,,,, YUP thats christian's god moral

spudmania

Alfrescian
Loyal
person who breaks the law of the land are called criminals, so what you do you call christians who breaks the 10 commandments?

spudmania

Alfrescian
Loyal

So it is not ok for you to break the ten commandments la.

Well, i think i still can break some of the commandments like Thou shalt have no other Gods before me, Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain, Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy, Honour thy father and thy mother. So 5 out of the 10 commandments i think i can break without breaking the law of the land.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, i think i still can break some of the commandments like Thou shalt have no other Gods before me, Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain, Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy, Honour thy father and thy mother. So 5 out of the 10 commandments i think i can break without breaking the law of the land.

What about cannot cover neighbor wife?