• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Rich & Powerful Are Paying Big $$ to get Oxford and Pfizer Vaccine. No money, no Shot

Kraken

Alfrescian
Loyal
TERRIBLE COVID MRNA VACCINE REACTIONS [2021-02-03] (VIDEO)

https://www.bitchute.com/video/9KCxyj9zQ4N8/

Enlarge the link in case you missed it.

e845c7930f86514c705a04ab3b4f18b1.jpeg

londoncabby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Still I want to really see Florida sounds like the perfect place to retire to in the United States, even with the bad political situation :confused:

We are now back in New Jersey, will be back down south in Florida around Memorial Day in May. I'll post some pictures.

Yes, the political situation is quite bad, especially in the red states. Here in NJ dont really feel it.

Kraken

Alfrescian
Loyal
We are now back in New Jersey, will be back down south in Florida around Memorial Day in May. I'll post some pictures.

Yes, the political situation is quite bad, especially in the red states. Here in NJ dont really feel it.

I wan come to the us of a, but dun want to see the TRUMPTARD REPUBLICUNTS

37783596-0-image-a-1_1610147841048.jpg

QANONSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our Leader Q has revealed in his plan that Vaccines have microchips placed inside. Our Messiah Trump initiated operation warp speed to ensure mind control on the unbelievers and the Democrats. Only Democrats and those with common sense wish to take vaccines, what fools.

kiketerm

Alfrescian
Loyal

That is because there is open warfare right now in the GOP or shall I say the QOP, party of QANON?

Every day the QOP is bleeding members and now there is talk of the traditional GOP to form their own party, which is all but destroy right wing politics in the United States :biggrin:

If you live in New Jersey, that is a Blue State, so no open pitched battles right now :tongue::tongue::tongue:

londoncabby

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is because there is open warfare right now in the GOP or shall I say the QOP, party of QANON?

Every day the QOP is bleeding members and now there is talk of the traditional GOP to form their own party, which is all but destroy right wing politics in the United States :biggrin:

If you live in New Jersey, that is a Blue State, so no open pitched battles right now :tongue::tongue::tongue:

I try to stay away from the politics but nothing much seems to have changed.

Every month there seems to be some new fringe group like the q Anon people, but living where I do, there is nothing but suburbia, its quiet and peaceful.

QANONSG

Alfrescian
Loyal

Every month there seems to be some new fringe group like the q Anon people, but living where I do, there is nothing but suburbia, its quiet and peaceful.

People who do not follow politics are unbelievers. We do not tolerate this. You must take a side. If you dare to become a democrat we will stamp out any attempts to fix the Pandemic or the economy. How dare Democrats behave so decent? Who do they think they are? This is the age of darkness and death.

Kraken

Alfrescian
Loyal

I still dun want to be attacked I am asian person they will burn riot now against the asian people.

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal
My letter still not arrive for when where I can take the vaccine.

you have many months to wait for a jab. I hear 3 months then most sinkees will see it. but dont get the PRC one. If they try to give it to you say you want American One.

busy123

Alfrescian
Loyal
wait for why ah? our garhment promise best to us give us jialat. nothing. no suppork. covid handling 50K worker we r laughingstock. now other nation small can reopen we stuck. why?

Kraken

Alfrescian
Loyal
wait for why ah? our garhment promise best to us give us jialat. nothing. no suppork. covid handling 50K worker we r laughingstock. now other nation small can reopen we stuck. why?

meantime, just wear mask. mask is nice. if AH SAM say 1 thing do opposite, sure success.

EuxtNXKXUAY3wx1.png

IMHDOCTOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our Leader Q has revealed in his plan that Vaccines have microchips placed inside. Our Messiah Trump initiated operation warp speed to ensure mind control on the unbelievers and the Democrats. Only Democrats and those with common sense wish to take vaccines, what fools.

You are delusional. There is no Cabal. There is a new leader in the US, one who is not suffering from mental illness. He has caused much mental damage to society, and you are a symptom of this. We can help treat you, but it will be a long journey

kindly contact us for an assessment:

https://www.imh.com.sg/

Institute of Mental Health
http://www.imh.com.sg/
Buangkok Green Medical Park
10 Buangkok View
Singapore 539747