• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Rich & Powerful Are Paying Big $$ to get Oxford and Pfizer Vaccine. No money, no Shot

londoncabby

Alfrescian
Loyal
send our regards to dotard your soon to be fellow floridian

If I had my way I would tell him to head back to NYC, but I am going back there soon, so leave him here in Florida. I hope he does not ruin our property values. My condo is up over 300% since I bough it.

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I had my way I would tell him to head back to NYC, but I am going back there soon, so leave him here in Florida. I hope he does not ruin our property values. My condo is up over 300% since I bough it.

florida got alot of south american cartels, maybe they will take care of him, lol

londoncabby

Alfrescian
Loyal
florida got alot of south american cartels, maybe they will take care of him, lol

Yes, they are in Miami-Dade and Broward Counties. In Miami, you have the Cubans around Calle Ocho (8th Street)

I dont know how the cartels are doing we now have medical marijuana and vaping going on all over the place. Kids these days vape. Its not hard to get marijuana here, and you can smell it when you walk or drive to stores, etc.

Over here some people in the news for stealing vials of the vaccine now. Its getting out of hand, distribution is slow.

kiketerm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, they are in Miami-Dade and Broward Counties. In Miami, you have the Cubans around Calle Ocho (8th Street)

I dont know how the cartels are doing we now have medical marijuana and vaping going on all over the place. Kids these days vape. Its not hard to get marijuana here, and you can smell it when you walk or drive to stores, etc.

Over here some people in the news for stealing vials of the vaccine now. Its getting out of hand, distribution is slow.

Still I want to really see Florida sounds like the perfect place to retire to in the United States, even with the bad political situation :confused:

QANONSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
any update? still have to pay big big $ for the jab? wait until 2022?

My child why do you want the vaccine? They contain microchips in them to control you. If you die, this is a good thing. Death is the goal. The PAP already suffocates you. Why do you wish to be a minion? Fight, do not get the vaccine. Throw away your 5G phone. The virus is spread by 5G Mobile phone waves. Resist.

redbull313

Alfrescian
Loyal
My child why do you want the vaccine? They contain microchips in them to control you. If you die, this is a good thing. Death is the goal. The PAP already suffocates you. Why do you wish to be a minion? Fight, do not get the vaccine. Throw away your 5G phone. The virus is spread by 5G Mobile phone waves. Resist.
Take your fake microchips n shove them up your ass