• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Religion of 'peace'

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
'I didn't think of Iraqis as humans,' says U.S. soldier who raped 14-year-old girl before killing her and her family

An Iraq War veteran serving five life terms for raping and killing a 14-year-old Iraqi girl and killing her parents and sister says he didn't think of Iraqi civilians as humans after being exposed to extreme warzone violence.

The American court system has sentenced him to five life terms for war crimes. So the american system has been giving out justice that a muslim court will never do for non-muslims.

I've not seen any muslim court execute hamas militants for war crimes against muslim palestinians. Muslim courts have also not jailed muslim mobs for long periods for burning churches, buddhist or hindu temples during mob violence.

Why u fond of lying and simply shooting out from ur ass. Is tat wat ur teacher, Jesus, taught u in the bible...to cheat, lie and post fake news?

Isn't fake news encouraged in the quran? Taqiyya?

Jesus ultimately came to atone for Man's sins, not to teach them a list of dos and don'ts. There's enough people doing that.

If you don't know anything about xtianity, talk to a real bible expert instead of your stupid imams.

Plse show me which verse in the Quran stated Muslims should not follow peaceful habits? There were tons and tons of Good example and habits of our Prophet s.a.w.

Here's some of Muhammad's habits.

Example 1: Torture

Kinana b. al-Rabi`, who had the custody of the treasure of B. al-Nadir, was brought to the apostle who asked him about it. He denied that he knew where it was. A Jew came (T. was brought) to the apostle and said that he had seen Kinana going round a certain ruin every morning early. When the apostle said to Kinana, "Do you know that if we find you have it I shall kill you?" he said Yes. The apostle gave orders that the ruin was to be excavated and some of the treasure was found. When he asked him about the rest he refused to produce it, so the apostle gave orders to al-Zubayr b. al-`Awwam, "Torture him until you extract what he has," so he kindled a fire with flint and steel on his chest until he was nearly dead. Then the apostle delivered him to Muhammad b. Maslama and he struck off his head, in revenge for his brother Mahmud. (Ibn Ishaq, Sirat Rasul Allah, translated as, The Life of Muhammad, (tr. A. Guillaume), Karachi: Oxford University Press, 1998, p. 515.)

Example 2: Torture again

Narrated Anas bin Malik: A group of eight men from the tribe of 'Ukil came to the Prophet and then they found the climate of Medina unsuitable for them. So, they said, "O Allah's Apostle! Provide us with some milk." Allah's Apostle said, "I recommend that you should join the herd of camels." So they went and drank the urine and the milk of the camels (as a medicine) till they became healthy and fat. Then they killed the shepherd and drove away the camels, and they became unbelievers after they were Muslims. When the Prophet was informed by a shouter for help, he sent some men in their pursuit, and before the sun rose high, they were brought, and he had their hands and feet cut off. Then he ordered for nails which were heated and passed over their eyes, and whey were left in the Harra (i.e. rocky land in Medina). They asked for water, and nobody provided them with water till they died (Abu Qilaba, a sub-narrator said, "They committed murder and theft and fought against Allah and His Apostle, and spread evil in the land.")
Sahih Bukhari 4:52:261

Example 3: Fucking little children

Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah: When I got married, Allah's Apostle said to me, "What type of lady have you married?" I replied, "I have married a matron' He said, "Why, don't you have a liking for the virgins and for fondling them?" Jabir also said: Allah's Apostle said, "Why didn't you marry a young girl so that you might play with her and she with you?'
Sahih Bukhari 7:62:17

Last edited:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
But the mudslimes use the violent bits..
Violence is common during war times. Just like the crusade wars. U can also find tons and tons of violence in the OT bible.

Plse show me which verse in the Quran stated Muslims should not follow peaceful habits? There were tons and tons of Good example and habits of our Prophet s.a.w. mentioned in the hadiths. I am sure u are very well aware of them but chose not to post. I not surprise at all.

Look at my siggy. I am sure ur mind not as shallow as john tan. I am very sure u know wat my siggy mean.
Mudslimes view all non believers as infidels as it is written in the Qur'an.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The American court system has sentenced him to five life terms for war crimes. So the american system has been giving out justice that a muslim court will never do for non-muslims.

I've not seen any muslim court execute hamas militants for war crimes against muslim palestinians. Muslim courts have also not jailed muslim mobs for long periods for burning churches, buddhist or hindu temples during mob violence.

Ur previous post accused us Muslims of raping and killing innocents. Not abt wat sentence been meted out to the accused. I am not interested in the latter. I only wish to rebuke ur previous post. Liar!

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually, there are no violent bits. But a small change in meaning can turn the entire sentence into something else.
That is why it is soo convenient for mudslimes to justify their rape n pillage n plunder. Look at the Islamic countries of mudland n indonland n how are the minorities treated...if Islam n it's followers soo good... there would have been no religious violence. N since the so called good mudslimes here think otherwise..I don't see them going to Iraq n Afghanistan n Syria to fight Isis. As a matter of fact they go n join Isis...so if mudslimes say Islam good etc...their actions say otherwise.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mudslimes view all non believers as infidels as it is written in the Qur'an.

OK. So?

infidelity
/ɪnfɪˈdɛlɪti/
noun
noun: infidelity; plural noun: infidelities
  1. 1.
    the action or state of being unfaithful to a spouse or other sexual partner.
    "her infidelity continued after her marriage"
    synonyms:unfaithfulness, adultery, unchastity, cuckoldry, extramarital relations, extramarital sex; More
    faithlessness, disloyalty, falseness, breach of trust, treachery, double-dealing, duplicity, deceit, perfidy, perfidiousness;
    affair, liaison, intrigue, amour;
    informalfooling around, playing around, playing the field, cheating, two-timing, hanky-panky, a bit on the side;
    formalfornication
    "her husband never knew of her infidelity"

antonyms:fidelity, faithfulness
  2. 2.
    disbelief in a particular religion, especially Christianity.
Origin
1541339816062.png

late Middle English (in the senses ‘lack of faith’ and ‘disloyalty’): from Old French infidelite or Latin infidelitas, from infidelis ‘not faithful’ (see infidel).

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is why it is soo convenient for mudslimes to justify their rape n pillage n plunder. Look at the Islamic countries of mudland n indonland n how are the minorities treated...if Islam n it's followers soo good... there would have been no religious violence. N since the so called good mudslimes here think otherwise..I don't see them going to Iraq n Afghanistan n Syria to fight Isis. As a matter of fact they go n join Isis...so if mudslimes say Islam good etc...their actions say otherwise.

Hey, since when did we say All islamic follower are good? U know why theres heaven and hell? Tons of hypocrites will be in hell. Go read the Quran and Hadiths.

Wah...u also talk and sound like john tan leh. So loso loso....getting sleepy now

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey, since when did we say All islamic follower are good? U know why theres heaven and hell? Tons of hypocrites will be in hell. Go read the Quran and Hadiths.

Wah...u also talk and sound like john tan leh. So loso loso....getting sleepy now
Have to admit. John tan really speaks well on this subject...guess there is good in the pap Eunuch..

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Actually, there are no violent bits. But a small change in meaning can turn the entire sentence into something else.

The "no violent bits" are all text from the early part of islam, when they form the minority and are very weak. There's where all the peaceful verses come from. But when muslims gain in strength, all the peaceful verses are abolished and replaced with the intolerant ones. It's a formula that has worked well for them for a long time.

It's pretty easy to be a muslim scholar. Always side with muslim when it is muslim vs non-muslim (golden rule!), and rule in favour of the man against woman when it is muslim vs muslim. If both are muslim men, then see who pays the bigger bribe or who is more powerful.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The "no violent bits" are all text from the early part of islam, when they form the minority and are very weak. There's where all the peaceful verses come from. But when muslims gain in strength, all the peaceful verses are abolished and replaced with the intolerant ones. It's a formula that has worked well for them for a long time.

Wow! Say who? John tan 3:16? Lies and lies and lies. Are u really a xtian. Which demo u r from? I have lots of xtian friends but they dont talk like u.

Again show me those verses which were abolished and replaced with new one. Just like wat u did to ur bible? Show me?

“Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour” (Exodus 20:16). Simply put, this commandment encourages you to speak the truth. “Wherefore putting away lying, speak every man truth with his neighbour” (Ephesians 4:25). People who misrepresent others or spread rumors about a person’s character bear false witness. “Be not a witness against thy neighbour without cause; and deceive not with thy lips” (Proverbs 24:28).

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal

Tat sounds good about the hypocrites going to hell...bcos I do know u n Syed are hypocrites... Do Guess where u 2 will end up

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow! Say who? John tan 3:16? Lies and lies and lies. Are u really a xtian. Which demo u r from? I have lots of xtian friends but they dont talk like u.

Again show me those verses which were abolished and replaced with new one. Just like wat u did to ur bible? Show me?
U read the Qur'an and u keep asking others to quote...n do u read the Qur'an from front to back or back to front? Because the violence are all the end so means the violence take precedence over the earlier part of the Qur'an..right?

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
OK. So?

infidelity
/ɪnfɪˈdɛlɪti/
noun
noun: infidelity; plural noun: infidelities
  1. 1.
    the action or state of being unfaithful to a spouse or other sexual partner.
    "her infidelity continued after her marriage"
    synonyms:unfaithfulness, adultery, unchastity, cuckoldry, extramarital relations, extramarital sex; More
    faithlessness, disloyalty, falseness, breach of trust, treachery, double-dealing, duplicity, deceit, perfidy, perfidiousness;
    affair, liaison, intrigue, amour;
    informalfooling around, playing around, playing the field, cheating, two-timing, hanky-panky, a bit on the side;
    formalfornication
    "her husband never knew of her infidelity"

antonyms:fidelity, faithfulness
  2. 2.
    disbelief in a particular religion, especially Christianity.
Origin
View attachment 48871
late Middle English (in the senses ‘lack of faith’ and ‘disloyalty’): from Old French infidelite or Latin infidelitas, from infidelis ‘not faithful’ (see infidel).

So it shows Islam is violent n Isis is following Islam...n wat this dictionary quote is about?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U read the Qur'an and u keep asking others to quote...n do u read the Qur'an from front to back or back to front? Because the violence are all the end so means the violence take precedence over the earlier part of the Qur'an..right?

Of course i read the Quran..correctly. But u guys read from the Google.:roflmao:

Violence as in war. During our Prophet time. So many verse stated in the Quran how Allah will punish one who killed the innocents. U go read lah. Dont just google

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Surah 16:101—“And when We change (one) communication for (another) communication, and Allah knows best what He reveals, they say: You are only a forger. Nay, most of them do not know.”
Tafsir al-Jalalayn on 16:101And when We exchange a verse in place of a [different] verse, by abrogating it and revealing another, for the welfare of [God’s] servants — and God knows best what He reveals — they say, that is, the disbelievers [say] to the Prophet (s): ‘You are just a fabricator’, a liar, making it up yourself. Nay, most of them do not know, the true nature of the Qur’ān and the benefit [to God’s servants] of abrogation.

“Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour” (Exodus 20:16). Simply put, this commandment encourages you to speak the truth. “Wherefore putting away lying, speak every man truth with his neighbour” (Ephesians 4:25). People who misrepresent others or spread rumors about a person’s character bear false witness. “Be not a witness against thy neighbour without cause; and deceive not with thy lips” (Proverbs 24:28).

And yet you consistently support muslims who bear false witness against christians. Remember Ahok? Didn't you support the muslims who doctored the video and told lies about him and wanted him jailed?

Remember the Buddhist woman who complained about the noise from the mosque and it led her to being jailed for two years while muslims who went around burning Buddhist temples only got jailed for a couple of weeks and nearly all walked scot free.

Is ok. I will be judged by my Al Mighty Allah swt. I am very glad i am a Muslim. Period.

You are not going to be judged by allah. And you are going to burn in hell. And your muhammad will be nowhere to save you or intercede for you. That's for sure.

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And yet you consistently support muslims who bear false witness against christians. Remember Ahok? Didn't you support the muslims who doctored the video and told lies about him and wanted him jailed?

U ada dementia ya. Sudah lah. U and ur Ah Hok. Tak habis habis. Told u many times leow. I dont wish to waste my energy. Go search my past post

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course i read the Quran..correctly. But u guys read from the Google.:roflmao:

Violence as in war. During our Prophet time. So many verse stated in the Quran how Allah will punish one who killed the innocents. U go read lah. Dont just google
Too bad the Muslims are glad to kill rape n pillage in the name of Allah n the Qur'an. N of course Google lah...since u read it soo well defend it properly not just quote the good bits. N till date u have never condemn the actions of Isis etc. U just defend by stating that infidels view mudslimes wrongly..if u say Isis is wrong..why is there no jihad against Isis? Because all mudslimes view Isis as Islamic n it's enemies as infidels