• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Religion of 'peace'

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
But isnt ISIS islamic? Dont Islam allow for underage sex? Dont Islam allow for sex slaves? Dont Islam allow for apostasy? All these are being committed by Islamists,,not by other religions,,,,so U are saying Isis is not an Islamic organisation? and Isis members are not muslims?
In the old days, everybody got married in their teens. Once in a while, a 9 year old. But that was the trend then.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
In the old days, everybody got married in their teens. Once in a while, a 9 year old. But that was the trend then.

That was the trend for everyone, including biblical figures. As you said, it was a trend. Today, if a christian married a kid and cited OT law, he will still be considered as a pedo and charged in court accordingly. He will also become a social outcast. Nobody wants to hang out with a known pedo, sexual predator.

But pedophilia isn't a trend for Islam. Because the founder of the religion fucked a kid, muslims today interpret kid fucking as a norm that is okay for all eternity. More decent muslims will just choose to ignore this ruling.
Muslims who study their quran more seriously will either say the hadith got the kid's age wrong for centuries, outright deny it, threaten blasphemy riots on anyone who call fucking kids as pedophilia. A small handful would simply declare online that the hadith is wrong and ignore it but continue to follow the hadith's teachings secretly.

In Singapore, because muslims are a small minority, islamic scholars know their place and use their religious knowledge to declare that child marriage is wrong. In places like kelantan, because muslims form the overwhelming majority and the islamic scholars also have a lot of influence in politics, they routinely give permission for men in their 50s and above to marry little kids, citing the very same islamic religious knowledge.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
That was the trend for everyone, including biblical figures. As you said, it was a trend. Today, if a christian married a kid and cited OT law, he will still be considered as a pedo and charged in court accordingly. He will also become a social outcast. Nobody wants to hang out with a known pedo, sexual predator.

But pedophilia isn't a trend for Islam. Because the founder of the religion fucked a kid, muslims today interpret kid fucking as a norm that is okay for all eternity. More decent muslims will just choose to ignore this ruling.
Muslims who study their quran more seriously will either say the hadith got the kid's age wrong for centuries, outright deny it, threaten blasphemy riots on anyone who call fucking kids as pedophilia. A small handful would simply declare online that the hadith is wrong and ignore it but continue to follow the hadith's teachings secretly.

In Singapore, because muslims are a small minority, islamic scholars know their place and use their religious knowledge to declare that child marriage is wrong. In places like kelantan, because muslims form the overwhelming majority and the islamic scholars also have a lot of influence in politics, they routinely give permission for men in their 50s and above to marry little kids, citing the very same islamic religious knowledge.
Here is the problem. We don't even know if mohsmad exist as nothing was written about him by historians that lived during his time. Whatever is written about him today, came about 50 years to one generation after his assumed death.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
On the contrary is ur xtian USA waging wars on Muslims soil esp at ME. Of course u will deny.

Ya sure. Msia, Brunei Indon raping women, burning place of worship every day:roflmao::rolleyes:

What's wrong with xtian USA waging war on muslim soil?

No muslim i know ever said that it was wrong of muslims to wage war on xtian soil in the middle east, in europe, north africa.

No muslim i know ever said it was wrong of muslims to wage war on hindu and buddhist soil.

If it is okay for muslims to start wars against non-muslims, it certainly is okay for USA to start wars on muslim soil.

Be grateful that the USA did not destroy your mosques, slaughter all the muslims and sell your women into sex slavery. That's what muslim soldiers and jihadists do all the time whenever they launch raids into non-muslim territory.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Here is the problem. We don't even know if mohsmad exist as nothing was written about him by historians that lived during his time. Whatever is written about him today, came about 50 years to one generation after his assumed death.

He may or may not have existed. However, muslims take it that he existed. And they use his behaviour to indicate what is and what is not permissible for all times. No cleric will condemn a muslim for robbing his christian neighbour because muhammad himself was once a caravan bandit who preyed on non-muslims for their wealth. It is the same for pedophilia. It is far easier to deal with pedophilia in the Catholic Church vs any muslim majority society for the same reason.

Last edited:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
ABC Home
OpenSitesmenu - use enter key to open and tab key to navigate
Search ABC NewsOpen menu
NEWS HOME
Pakistan blasphemy case lawyer flees country after Asia Bibi is spared death sentence
UPDATED EARLIER TODAY AT 4:56AM

PHOTO
Protests against Pakistan's blasphemy verdict had brought life to a standstill in areas around the country.
AP: KM CHAUDARY
The lawyer for a Christian woman acquitted of blasphemy charges after spending eight years on death row in Pakistan has fled the country, fearing for his safety, her brother says.
Key points:
  • Pakistan's top court acquitted Asia Bibi of blasphemy charges after she spent eight years on death row
  • Her lawyer Saiful Malook earlier this week said he would have to leave the country because of threats against his life
  • The Pakistan Government has reached a deal with Islamists to end demonstrations across the country
James Masih said his sister Asia Bibi's lawyer, Saiful Malook, left Pakistan, without providing further details. Mr Malook's phone was switched off.
Pakistan's top court acquitted Ms Bibi on Wednesday and ordered her release in a move that infuriated the country's hard-line Islamists, who have held nationwide protests demanding her execution.
The Government reached a deal with the Islamists overnight in which it agreed to impose a travel ban on Ms Bibi while the case is reviewed. In return, the Islamists halted their protests, which had blocked roads and brought life to a standstill in parts of the country.
PHOTO Asia Bibi and her family have always maintained her innocence.
AP, FILE PHOTO

Mr Malook told The Associated Press earlier this week that he would have to leave Pakistan because the followers of hard-line cleric Khadim Hussain Rizvi had threatened to kill him as well as the judges who acquitted Ms Bibi.
The Italian newspaper Corriere della Sera reported that Mr Malook passed through Rome en route to Amsterdam. It said he would speak at a conference in Amsterdam next week before permanently relocating to London.
Blasphemy against Islam is punishable by death in Pakistan, and the mere rumour has caused lynchings. Islamists have made the blasphemy law a central rallying cry.
PHOTO Protesters in Hyderabad burn an effigy of Asia Bibi, who had spent eight years on death row.
AP: PERVEZ MASIH

Salman Taseer, the Governor of Punjab province, was shot and killed by one of his guards in 2011 for defending Ms Bibi and criticising the misuse of the law.
The assassin, Mumtaz Qadri, was hanged for the crime, but later was hailed by religious hard-liners as a martyr, with millions visiting a shrine set up for him near Islamabad.
Mr Malook had served as the prosecutor in Qadri's trial.
Ms Bibi was arrested in 2009 on allegations that she insulted Islam's Prophet Mohammed during an altercation with other farmworkers. Her family and lawyers deny she ever insulted Islam.
VIDEO 0:46Hard line Islamists protest for Christian woman to be executed for blasphemy
ABC NEWS

Rights groups have called for Ms Bibi's release and criticised the blasphemy law, saying it has been used to settle scores or abuse religious minorities. The court upheld the blasphemy law, but said there was not enough evidence to convict Ms Bibi.
Pakistan's Supreme Court has not been known to reverse its decisions, but court reviews typically take years. Ms Bibi's ordeal looks set to continue until the review is completed.
Ms Bibi's family had expected her release by Thursday night. Her husband, Ashiq Masih, returned from Britain with their children in mid-October and was waiting for her release so that they could fly out of Pakistan.
The family has not disclosed her destination, but France and Spain have offered asylum.
VIDEO 0:21Pakistan's Prime Minister slams Islamists who are calling for Christian woman to be executed
ABC NEWS

AP
POSTED EARLIER TODAY AT 4:04AM
Email Facebook Twitter
RELATED
Pakistan overturns Christian woman's blasphemy guilty verdict, death sentence
MORE STORIES
Angry Anderson's son dies after alleged assault on Sydney's northern beaches
Live: Proteas in box seat after skittling Aussies in Perth
Telstra outage leaves hundreds of offenders unmonitored for 24 hours
Analysis: House price slump is now weighing on the economy, but is it bottoming out?
Searing Outback heat claims life of experienced motorcyclist
How erstwhile English pirate William Dampier helped undermine Indigenous Australia
'If we love, we grieve': Nick Cave's open letter on the death of his son
Police officer attacked by dog while trying to arrest knife-wielding man
Melbourne Cup: Williams calls track 'ridiculously firm', says turn on the taps
Police investigate links between 'grubby' drug lab and Defqon.1 overdose deaths
MORE FROM ABC NEWS
Top of pageChange to standard view

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But isnt ISIS islamic? Dont Islam allow for underage sex? Dont Islam allow for sex slaves? Dont Islam allow for apostasy? All these are being committed by Islamists,,not by other religions,,,,so U are saying Isis is not an Islamic organisation? and Isis members are not muslims?

Anybody can claim itself to be an Islamic organisation. But if any one of their many practises go against Quranic teaching such as killing human being/terrorist act, then is no more a followers of Islamic faith according to the Quran. The display of violence and the killing of innocent people are indicative of a radical, and indeed extremist, mindset that is fundamentally opposite to the unanimous teachings of Islam. Just to name a few :

take not life, which God has made sacred, except by way of justice and law: thus does He command you, that you may learn wisdom" (Koran 6:151)

that if anyone killed a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he killed the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people. Then although there came to them Our messengers with clear signs, yet, even after that, many of them continued to commit excesses in the land" (5:32)

"Whoever kills a mu'ahid [non-combatant, innocent non-Muslims] will not smell the scent of paradise …" (Bukhari)

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nobody should anyhow copy another guys lifestyle. Live your own life.

The founder of the religion is like people's spiritual parent. Children imitate their parents' behaviour instead of learning behaviour by listening to parents. It's how vast majority of people are wired.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
There us no such thing as blasphemy law in any religion.the clerics made it up so they can continue dominating with their lies.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The founder of the religion is like people's spiritual parent. Children imitate their parents' behaviour instead of learning behaviour by listening to parents. It's how vast majority of people are wired.
Maybe so, but arabic holy book states that the followers should emulate abraham. And not muhamad.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Be grateful that the USA did not destroy your mosques, slaughter all the muslims and sell your women into sex slavery. That's what muslim soldiers and jihadists do all the time whenever they launch raids into non-muslim territory.

They already destroyed so many masjids in Iraq, Libya, Egypt etc etc.

Indeed very tiring, typing and searching the truth...just to rebuke ur post. Why u fond of lying and simply shooting out from ur ass. Is tat wat ur teacher, Jesus, taught u in the bible...to cheat, lie and post fake news? Dont wish to waste too much of my precious time replying to ur stupid post. All ur past post i had already replied. Yet u keep spamming same old post. Why must u stoop so low and lie thru their teeth just to win the arguement?

Following is just 1 of many examples. I lazy to copy paste the rest:

'I didn't think of Iraqis as humans,' says U.S. soldier who raped 14-year-old girl before killing her and her family

An Iraq War veteran serving five life terms for raping and killing a 14-year-old Iraqi girl and killing her parents and sister says he didn't think of Iraqi civilians as humans after being exposed to extreme warzone violence.
Steven Green, a former 101st Airborne soldier, in his first interview since the 2006 killings, claimed that his crimes were fuelled in part by experiences in Iraq's violent 'Triangle of Death' where two of his sergeants were gunned down.
He also cited a lack of leadership and help from the Army.
'I was crazy,' Green said in the exclusive telephone interview from federal prison in Tucson, Arizona. 'I was just all the way out there. I didn't think I was going to live.'
Green talked about what led up to the March 12, 2006, attack on a family near Mahmoudiya, Iraq, that left him serving five consecutive life sentences.
The former soldier, who apologised at sentencing for his crimes, said he wasn't seeking sympathy nor trying to justify his actions - killings prosecutors described at trial in 2009 as one of the worst crimes of the Iraq war.
But Green said people should know his actions were a consequence of his circumstances in a war zone.
'If I hadn't ever been in Iraq, I wouldn't be in the kind of trouble I'm in now,' Green said. 'I'm not happy about that.'
Green was discharged with a 'personality disorder' before federal charges were brought against him.
Prosecutors sought a death sentence, but a federal jury in Paducah, Kentucky, opted for five life sentences on charges including the rape and murder of 14-year-old Abeer Qassim Al-Janabi and the shooting deaths of her mother, father and younger sister.
Four other soldiers were convicted in military court for various roles in the attack. Three remain in military prison.
Green is challenging the Military Extraterritorial Jurisdiction Act, which allows the federal government to charge an American in civilian court for alleged crimes committed overseas. He was the first former soldier convicted under the statute. The U.S. 6th Circuit Court of Appeals has scheduled arguments for January 21.
Green is challenging the constitutionality of that law, saying it gives the executive branch too much leeway over whom to prosecute. Prosecutors say the law should be upheld.
'I've got some hope, but I'm not delusional about it,' said Green, now 25. 'I hope it works. But, whenever they give you multiple life sentences, they're not planning on letting you out.'
Green didn't testify at trial. During sentencing, he apologized and said he expects to face 'God's justice' when he dies.

article-0-0C89D3B2000005DC-51_634x548.jpg

Abeer Qassim al-Janabi, Green's 14-year-old victim, whose parents and sister were also murdered in the attack. Green said deaths of two of his colleagues had 'messed him up real bad'
A 19-year-old high school dropout from Midland, Texas, Green joined the Army after obtaining his high school equivalency diploma from a correspondence school.
He said signing up was easy, born of a sense of duty to defend his country and the opportunities that offered.
'I thought I'd be neglecting my duty if I didn't,' Green said. 'You've got a career, you've got a job. It gives you opportunities to do things with your life.'
The military placed Green with the Fort Campbell-based 101st Airborne. Upon arriving in Iraq, Green said, his training to kill, the rampant violence and derogatory comments by other soldiers against Iraqis served to dehumanise that country's civilian population.
A turning point came on December 10, 2005, Green said, when a previously friendly Iraqi approached a traffic checkpoint and opened fire.
The shots killed Staff Sgt. Travis L. Nelson, 41, instantly. Sgt. Kenith Casica, 32, was hit in the throat. Casica died as soldiers raced him aboard a Humvee to a field hospital.
Green said those deaths 'messed me up real bad.'
The deaths intensified Green's feelings toward all Iraqis, whom soldiers often called by a derogatory term. 'There's not a word that would describe how much I hated these people,' Green said. 'I wasn't thinking these people were humans.'

article-0-0C89D2D4000005DC-482_634x417.jpg

Neighbour Hussein Mohammed points to the charred and blood-splattered crime scene where the killings took place in Mahmoudiya, Iraq
Over the next four months, Green sought help from a military stress counsellor, obtaining small doses of a mood-regulating drug - and a directive to get some sleep before returning to his checkpoint south of Baghdad.
In the interview, Green described alcohol and drugs being prevalent at the checkpoint. Green said soldiers there frequently felt abandoned by the Army and were given little support after the deaths of Casica and Nelson.
Spc. James P. Barker of Fresno, California, testified that he pitched the idea of going to the al-Janabi family's home to Sgt. Paul E. Cortez of Barstow, California, who was in charge of the traffic checkpoint.
article-1340207-0C8BA890000005DC-212_306x326.jpg

Scene of the attack in Al Mahmoudiya on the outsikirts of Baghdad

Green, who talked frequently of wanting to kill Iraqis, was brought along.
Cortez testified that Barker and Green had the idea of having sex with the girl and that he didn't know the family would be killed.
Green, then a private,saidhe had 'an altered state of mind' at the time. 'I wasn't thinking about more than 10 minutes into the future at any given time,' Green said. 'I didn't care.'
At the Iraqi home, Barker and Cortez pulled Abeer into one room, while Green held the mother, father and youngest daughter in another.
Pfc. Jesse V. Spielman, of Chambersburg, Pennsylvania, stood guard in the hall. As Barker and Cortez raped the teen, Green shot the three family members, killing them.
He then went into the next room and raped Abeer, before shooting her in the head. The soldiers lit her remains on fire before leaving. Another soldier stood watch a few miles away at the checkpoint.
Since his sentencing on September 4, 2009, Green has been attacked at the federal prison in Terre Haute, Indiana, and was then transferred to Arizona.
In prison, Green converted to Catholicism and has corresponded with a nun in Louisville about his faith.
Green described prison life as a 'lonely existence' and said other inmates consider those convicted of sex offenses among the lowest, making life 'hazardous' among the general prison population.
For Green, each day is just a matter of getting through 24 hours so he can do it all again the next day. Meanwhile, he lives with memories of the attack that took away the Iraqi family.
'If I thought that was an OK thing now, I wouldn't be much of a human being,' Green said.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...aped-14-year-old-girl-killing-her-family.html

Last edited:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anybody can claim itself to be an Islamic organisation. But if any one of their many practises go against Quranic teaching such as killing human being/terrorist act, then is no more a followers of Islamic faith according to the Quran. The display of violence and the killing of innocent people are indicative of a radical, and indeed extremist, mindset that is fundamentally opposite to the unanimous teachings of Islam. Just to name a few :

take not life, which God has made sacred, except by way of justice and law: thus does He command you, that you may learn wisdom" (Koran 6:151)

that if anyone killed a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he killed the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people. Then although there came to them Our messengers with clear signs, yet, even after that, many of them continued to commit excesses in the land" (5:32)

"Whoever kills a mu'ahid [non-combatant, innocent non-Muslims] will not smell the scent of paradise …" (Bukhari)
Too bad Islam does not follow it's peaceful verses. Just the violent ones. Because the Qur'an has stated the peaceful verses are not to be followed.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
They already destroyed so many masjids in Iraq, Libya, Egypt etc etc.

Indeed very tiring, typing and searching the truth...just to rebuke ur post. Why u fond of lying and simply shooting out from ur ass. Is tat wat ur teacher, Jesus, taught u in the bible...to cheat, lie and post fake news? Dont wish to waste too much of my precious time replying to ur stupid post. All ur past post i had already replied. Yet u keep spamming same old post.

Following is just 1 example:

'I didn't think of Iraqis as humans,' says U.S. soldier who raped 14-year-old girl before killing her and her family

An Iraq War veteran serving five life terms for raping and killing a 14-year-old Iraqi girl and killing her parents and sister says he didn't think of Iraqi civilians as humans after being exposed to extreme warzone violence.
Steven Green, a former 101st Airborne soldier, in his first interview since the 2006 killings, claimed that his crimes were fuelled in part by experiences in Iraq's violent 'Triangle of Death' where two of his sergeants were gunned down.
He also cited a lack of leadership and help from the Army.
'I was crazy,' Green said in the exclusive telephone interview from federal prison in Tucson, Arizona. 'I was just all the way out there. I didn't think I was going to live.'
Green talked about what led up to the March 12, 2006, attack on a family near Mahmoudiya, Iraq, that left him serving five consecutive life sentences.
The former soldier, who apologised at sentencing for his crimes, said he wasn't seeking sympathy nor trying to justify his actions - killings prosecutors described at trial in 2009 as one of the worst crimes of the Iraq war.
But Green said people should know his actions were a consequence of his circumstances in a war zone.
'If I hadn't ever been in Iraq, I wouldn't be in the kind of trouble I'm in now,' Green said. 'I'm not happy about that.'
Green was discharged with a 'personality disorder' before federal charges were brought against him.
Prosecutors sought a death sentence, but a federal jury in Paducah, Kentucky, opted for five life sentences on charges including the rape and murder of 14-year-old Abeer Qassim Al-Janabi and the shooting deaths of her mother, father and younger sister.
Four other soldiers were convicted in military court for various roles in the attack. Three remain in military prison.
Green is challenging the Military Extraterritorial Jurisdiction Act, which allows the federal government to charge an American in civilian court for alleged crimes committed overseas. He was the first former soldier convicted under the statute. The U.S. 6th Circuit Court of Appeals has scheduled arguments for January 21.
Green is challenging the constitutionality of that law, saying it gives the executive branch too much leeway over whom to prosecute. Prosecutors say the law should be upheld.
'I've got some hope, but I'm not delusional about it,' said Green, now 25. 'I hope it works. But, whenever they give you multiple life sentences, they're not planning on letting you out.'
Green didn't testify at trial. During sentencing, he apologized and said he expects to face 'God's justice' when he dies.

article-0-0C89D3B2000005DC-51_634x548.jpg

Abeer Qassim al-Janabi, Green's 14-year-old victim, whose parents and sister were also murdered in the attack. Green said deaths of two of his colleagues had 'messed him up real bad'
A 19-year-old high school dropout from Midland, Texas, Green joined the Army after obtaining his high school equivalency diploma from a correspondence school.
He said signing up was easy, born of a sense of duty to defend his country and the opportunities that offered.
'I thought I'd be neglecting my duty if I didn't,' Green said. 'You've got a career, you've got a job. It gives you opportunities to do things with your life.'
The military placed Green with the Fort Campbell-based 101st Airborne. Upon arriving in Iraq, Green said, his training to kill, the rampant violence and derogatory comments by other soldiers against Iraqis served to dehumanise that country's civilian population.
A turning point came on December 10, 2005, Green said, when a previously friendly Iraqi approached a traffic checkpoint and opened fire.
The shots killed Staff Sgt. Travis L. Nelson, 41, instantly. Sgt. Kenith Casica, 32, was hit in the throat. Casica died as soldiers raced him aboard a Humvee to a field hospital.
Green said those deaths 'messed me up real bad.'
The deaths intensified Green's feelings toward all Iraqis, whom soldiers often called by a derogatory term. 'There's not a word that would describe how much I hated these people,' Green said. 'I wasn't thinking these people were humans.'

article-0-0C89D2D4000005DC-482_634x417.jpg

Neighbour Hussein Mohammed points to the charred and blood-splattered crime scene where the killings took place in Mahmoudiya, Iraq
Over the next four months, Green sought help from a military stress counsellor, obtaining small doses of a mood-regulating drug - and a directive to get some sleep before returning to his checkpoint south of Baghdad.
In the interview, Green described alcohol and drugs being prevalent at the checkpoint. Green said soldiers there frequently felt abandoned by the Army and were given little support after the deaths of Casica and Nelson.
Spc. James P. Barker of Fresno, California, testified that he pitched the idea of going to the al-Janabi family's home to Sgt. Paul E. Cortez of Barstow, California, who was in charge of the traffic checkpoint.
article-1340207-0C8BA890000005DC-212_306x326.jpg

Scene of the attack in Al Mahmoudiya on the outsikirts of Baghdad

Green, who talked frequently of wanting to kill Iraqis, was brought along.
Cortez testified that Barker and Green had the idea of having sex with the girl and that he didn't know the family would be killed.
Green, then a private,saidhe had 'an altered state of mind' at the time. 'I wasn't thinking about more than 10 minutes into the future at any given time,' Green said. 'I didn't care.'
At the Iraqi home, Barker and Cortez pulled Abeer into one room, while Green held the mother, father and youngest daughter in another.
Pfc. Jesse V. Spielman, of Chambersburg, Pennsylvania, stood guard in the hall. As Barker and Cortez raped the teen, Green shot the three family members, killing them.
He then went into the next room and raped Abeer, before shooting her in the head. The soldiers lit her remains on fire before leaving. Another soldier stood watch a few miles away at the checkpoint.
Since his sentencing on September 4, 2009, Green has been attacked at the federal prison in Terre Haute, Indiana, and was then transferred to Arizona.
In prison, Green converted to Catholicism and has corresponded with a nun in Louisville about his faith.
Green described prison life as a 'lonely existence' and said other inmates consider those convicted of sex offenses among the lowest, making life 'hazardous' among the general prison population.
For Green, each day is just a matter of getting through 24 hours so he can do it all again the next day. Meanwhile, he lives with memories of the attack that took away the Iraqi family.
'If I thought that was an OK thing now, I wouldn't be much of a human being,' Green said.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...aped-14-year-old-girl-killing-her-family.html
Isis and the Taliban has done worse

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There us no such thing as blasphemy law in any religion.the clerics made it up so they can continue dominating with their lies.

U r right. All Kings, rulers, PM, President of islamic faith will be answered for their actions during judgement day.

"The Command is for none but for Allah: He has commanded that ye obey
none but Him: that is the right path" (xii. 40).

"Follow the revelation sent unto you from your Lord, and do not follow the (so-called) guardians other than Him" (vii. 3).

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
U r right. All Kings, rulers, PM, President of islamic faith will be answered for their actions during judgement day.

"The Command is for none but for Allah: He has commanded that ye obey
none but Him: that is the right path" (xii. 40).

"Follow the revelation sent unto you from your Lord, and do not follow the (so-called) guardians other than Him" (vii. 3).
You have to know this bro. That the holy books were never written by the so called prophets. So who knows.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Too bad Islam does not follow it's peaceful verses. Just the violent ones. Because the Qur'an has stated the peaceful verses are not to be followed.

Violence is common during war times. Just like the crusade wars. U can also find tons and tons of violence in the OT bible.

Plse show me which verse in the Quran stated Muslims should not follow peaceful habits? There were tons and tons of Good example and habits of our Prophet s.a.w. mentioned in the hadiths. I am sure u are very well aware of them but chose not to post. I not surprise at all.

Look at my siggy. I am sure ur mind not as shallow as john tan. I am very sure u know wat my siggy mean.

Last edited:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Violence is common during war times. Just like the crusade wars. U can also find tons and tons of violence in the OT bible.

Plse show me which verse in the Quran stated Muslims should not follow peaceful habits? There were tons and tons of Good example and habits of our Prophet s.a.w. mentioned in the hadiths. I am sure u are very well aware of them but chose not to post. I not surprise at all.

Look at my siggy. I am sure ur mind not as shallow as john tan. I am very sure u know wat my siggy mean.
But the mudslimes use the violent bits..