• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The reasons why Chinese Emperor has 3000 concubines but still not a happy man

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
b201130619313214eb27b948fb96.jpg

1 of the most beautiful girl i ever seen, probably from xingjiang

Of coz beautiful lah. I bet she's not a bloody Han Chinese. :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I once read a book on Empress Dowager QiXi. In the olden days, people suffered from all kinds of illnesses and disfigurement that it was quite rare for someone to have symmetrical and blemish free features . If you had such characteristics, you were considered a beauty. So it is no surprise that court beauties during the Qing Dynasty were just so so. Another reason, was they preferred Manchus as concubines. They were not renowned for good features.

There's that famous actress that's a manchurian. She acted with jet li in wong fei hong. Rosamund kwan.

JahRastafart

Alfrescian
Loyal
lol kelings are worse man, you seen or smell them around?

You living in a construction site with bangalas?

Lets talk about Locals. Chinks stink the most, They have crooked & yellow teeth. They dont take a shower before going to work or school and when they sweat you will be wondering were the hell is that decomposing swine.

On looks, They have pig nose, small ass & tits and their skin looks like permanent jaundice. The only people who are willing to pro-create with chinks are chinks themselves, the hot female chinks usually run with other races. Chinks have a mutate gene and thats why 96% of them look like their favorite food, PIGs!! Pigs eat their own shit and that is why chinks stink of shit, When they sweat you just feel like using a water hose to hose them down.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

My prefrontal cortex thinks she's pretty but my amygdala thinks she's so-so. She's attractive in an objective sense but I'm not attracted to her. Anyway, is she not proof that beauty must adhere to an universal, objective template that's rare among East Asian Mongoloids?

I dunno about you but to me this is a v "Asian" look and it's hardly what one would call "pretty":

sandra-oh-1.jpg

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My prefrontal cortex thinks she's pretty but my amygdala thinks she's so-so. She's attractive in an objective sense but I'm not attracted to her. Anyway, is she not proof that beauty must adhere to an universal, objective template that's rare among East Asian Mongoloids?

I dunno about you but to me this is a v "Asian" look and it's hardly what one would call "pretty":

sandra-oh-1.jpg

I really like this posting..it shows hor..to us got no standard,,to the ang mor got standard.. this is really a 'con ang mor' job and the ang mor fell for it. If this bird remain in Korea,,she will be a no body...

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
I really like this posting..it shows hor..to us got no standard,,to the ang mor got standard.. this is really a 'con ang mor' job and the ang mor fell for it. If this bird remain in Korea,,she will be a no body...

Not really lah. Ang mors also think she's ugly. Just google "Sandra Oh ugly". It's her acting talent that got her the job. :smile:

Charlie258

Alfrescian
Loyal
Face it: Chinks are ugly. The physical traits that men find attractive are universal: large boobs, large eyes, full lips, small nose, facial symmetry.

This is pretty:

Jessica-Alba_2.jpg

This is Chinese:

ruhua060706.jpg

Chinks are ugly? I think you have never stepped out of your house. There are like 1.2 Billion of them. With these numbers, they can easily produce enough Beautiful ones to beat every American woman and every European woman on this Planet. You doubt me? Then just step out of your house and take a look around you. :biggrin:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not really lah. Ang mors also think she's ugly. Just google "Sandra Oh ugly". It's her acting talent that got her the job. :smile:

Maybe some ang mor got standard but in general i think they will see her as pretty or 'exotic'. Look at the ang mor men with the asian gals,,especially those with PHP gfs..and u get what i mean

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who beauty or not not important. Most important is must pass the 'no make up' test. The worst thing that can happen to a man is to wake up the next morning getting the shock of his life.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how to happy when fucking also got group of eunuchs and servants waiting around...its macham like performing in a AV show.

and there is no foreplay loh...the selected concubine will be sent rolled up, already nude, just unroll, the woman fell out, fuck and the eunuchs will come and collect the woman...its no difference to eating in a restaurant and being served.

how to be happy...?