• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The reasons why Chinese Emperor has 3000 concubines but still not a happy man

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
56475437201111252301443453939199586_011.jpg

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Face it: Chinks are ugly. The physical traits that men find attractive are universal: large boobs, large eyes, full lips, small nose, facial symmetry.

This is pretty:

Jessica-Alba_2.jpg

This is Chinese:

ruhua060706.jpg

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In those days the court photographer have no "photoshop", looking like thes, no wonder 3,000 needs some more!:biggrin:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Also could it be that those days, standards of beauty were different? I mean just look back at posters, photograph of the 1950s++ movie starts and models. They all focused on women which were more 'plum' or 'meaty'. Now in fashion industries, size Zero is the best,,I like size Zero myself.

During the imperial times, women which were foot bound was considered pretty. If women had big feet(normal size hor) they considered ugly..I mean what kind of stupidity is that? But those were the standards of those days..so maybe the Emperor likes women that look like that lor,,

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Face it: Chinks are ugly. The physical traits that men find attractive are universal: large boobs, large eyes, full lips, small nose, facial symmetry.

This is pretty:

Jessica-Alba_2.jpg

This is Chinese:

ruhua060706.jpg

I beg to differ. Some Chinese women are pretty good looking and their beauty is enduring while the Ang Moh chicks tend to lose their looks when they grow old. And when they do lose their youth, they look like shit! The best time to see them in their true element is early in the morning without makeup. You'll be surprised.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
I beg to differ. Some Chinese women are pretty good looking and their beauty is enduring while the Ang Moh chicks tend to lose their looks when they grow old. And when they do lose their youth, they look like shit! The best time to see them in their true element is early in the morning without makeup. You'll be surprised.

Yes some chinese women are very beautiful, But they look like crap when they get old too, You like telling me Ah sohs are beautiful. lol...And You will be surprise that more Chinese girls put on make up then white girls. Best time to see that is 1st thing in the morning.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinks age slower than ang mohs, I'll give them that. We East Asians have the highest life expectancy after all. Slow metabolism and ageing = longevity :smile:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
a Chinese Emperor got more than 3000 concubines. there will be some chio bus among the thousands. he probably fuck less than 5% of those women in his lifetime.

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
When the country is weak the women seems ugly, when its strong they look heavenly

b201130619315514eb27babe81cb.jpg

b201130619303514eb27b5b83d17.jpg

b201130619304114eb27b6194f55.jpg

b201130619304914eb27b69a29fd.jpg

b201130619305514eb27b6f494dd.jpg

b201130619305914eb27b73556c3.jpg

b201130619310214eb27b765d248.jpg

b201130619310514eb27b79305e0.jpg

b201130619313214eb27b948fb96.jpg

Long live The Chinese Communist Party!!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I remember when feet binding was considered sexy. :smile:

Looking at the photos shows I wonder if only the more senior & older concubines got a chance to show off their beauty:biggrin: The younger ones probably never get a chance to be photographed:confused:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I once read a book on Empress Dowager QiXi. In the olden days, people suffered from all kinds of illnesses and disfigurement that it was quite rare for someone to have symmetrical and blemish free features . If you had such characteristics, you were considered a beauty. So it is no surprise that court beauties during the Qing Dynasty were just so so. Another reason, was they preferred Manchus as concubines. They were not renowned for good features.