• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Real Hero - Win Or Lose - LTK

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm really touched by LTK going out to GRC. People like Yellow_People looks and sounds like pig shit by now. Go ahead attack LTK, and sound even more shitty.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm really touched by LTK going out to GRC. People like Yellow_People looks and sounds like pig shit by now. Go ahead attack LTK, and sound even more shitty.

hahaha...ah forv, you still on the net at this hour.
have you been to any rally so far?

jw5

Loyal
What I like is the fact that he "went for broke".
No mousying around, Sylvia u go to Aljunied, Chen u go to Moulmein, I go to East Coast, kind of nonsense.
Let the voters decide. Take it or leave it.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
LTK could have a safe MP income for the rest of his life as people like Yellow_People smirk at. Now how? He gave it all up for a good fight for Aljunied and Singapore. What else do people like Yellow_People want to pick on? Come on.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, you missed LTK's heartfelt speeches

I can imagine. It's better for those who're hearing it for the first time to hear it. I'll vote SPP anyway as I live in B-TP. I don't give a damn about voting secrecy. I tell everybody I know that I'm voting opposition. This will be the first time in my life I get to vote, thanks to Mr CST leading a team here. WKS, NEH et al are bullshit. They'll still win, I know, but I want them to see the percentage.

kazuo

Alfrescian
Loyal
What saddens me is pp in B-T will vote with their wallets. They r not going to risk "devaluing" their flats. At the end of the day, Sinkies love pork barrel politics. Whatever makes them "shiok" for now is the best

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can imagine. It's better for those who're hearing it for the first time to hear it. I'll vote SPP anyway as I live in B-TP. I don't give a damn about voting secrecy. I tell everybody I know that I'm voting opposition. This will be the first time in my life I get to vote, thanks to Mr CST leading a team here. WKS, NEH et al are bullshit. They'll still win, I know, but I want them to see the percentage.

CST and company will score above 40%. IMO, VW and company will fare better in B-TP than against VB and company. Rich people all very scared. Status quo will be their preference.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In politics , there will always be sacrifices.
Like the saying , if you wanna make an omelette , you must break some eggs.
Those who are greedy or worship money shouldn't use politics as a money making tool.
I can really kowtow to these 3 individuals who entered the political arena ready to take on the Pappies :

S T Chiam : despite his age and condition , he managed to soldier on
T K Low : left his comfort zone and went uphill to face the known harimau
M S Goh : sold his pigeon-hole to fund this campaign and suffered the loss of his dear brother , soldier on to fight his biggest political rival

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another hero is of course GMS brother David. Now I feel the full force of what it means to contest election as opposition, whether as candidate or aide. Now I understand why GMS and Ramseth disappeared from the forum. Proverbially and literally, it's a matter of life and death that they stake for us, unless you still believe in PAP bullshit.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i also openly tell everyone

"if a dog stands against pap, i vote for the dog"

If only we could ask everyone who reads sammyboy forum to relay this message to ten or twenty of their friends and the electorate at Aljunied GRC, Bishan-Toa Payoh GRC, Holland Village Bukit Timah GRC, Tampines GRC, Hougang, Yuhua, etc., and persuade them not to fear the serail number on the ballot and to vote for the opposition, then we could see at least half a dozen non-PAP MP's.

Come on, people, persuade your family and friends. Singapore will survive, the civil service will continue, the country will prosper.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Two votes confirmed for WP in East Coast GRC. Getting one more confirmed.

Three votes more confirmed for opposition in Pasir Ris.

One more vote confirmed for opposition in Tampaines.

Bacteria vs Pui And Pui, I also vote Bacteria:mad:

Go opposition!!! Capable citizens from all walks of life will start to support you in the running of our country togther with righteous civil servants in the ministries.:smile:

Last edited:

maozedong

Alfrescian
Loyal
LTK is like Liu Bei of the Three Kingdoms. He has very good people skills and is able to attract very smart people to join him. LKY is like Cao Cao. He has to resort to promises of high salary and good life to recruit people.

Chen Show Mao may be Liu Tia Kiang's Zhuge Liang.

Long Live Chairman Mao.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
properties belong to financial institutions such as banks, superfunds and IMF and not belong to PAP or any gahments. As long as your countries are in the same leagues as ang moh countries, ang moh will want to push your properties up to their same levels. U think ang mohs not kiasu and kiasee type? Properties double every 10 years so it can only goes up.

What saddens me is pp in B-T will vote with their wallets. They r not going to risk "devaluing" their flats. At the end of the day, Sinkies love pork barrel politics. Whatever makes them "shiok" for now is the best