• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Girl no wear bra walk here walk there, laopeh cowpeh her nnp besar very distracting. Samsters organic premium seedless raisin experts, pls advise?

metalrover

Alfrescian
Loyal

metalrover

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cq-Wxix-QXEAAaq-Fp.jpg

nice-jigglypuffs.jpg

Cc-Z2-B4-WIAAR0-Pz.jpg

7b11063f0c8bfbd45611c7f51c50a459.jpg

Moar perky xmm nnps :geek:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
GIRL’S FATHER WANTS HER TO START WEARING A BRA AROUND THE HOUSE

spacer.png

My dad wants me to start wearing a bra around the house
Advertisements
I (18F) stopped wearing bras around the house around 2 years ago. I didn’t like coming home from school and feeling that thing around my back and chest.
Now my dad is saying that I need to wear a bra. My mom says that “He’s a man, it’s distracting, he doesn’t need to see his daughters like that.”
As if I’m walking around completely topless. I just want to be comfortable, is that wrong? I feel like my body is something that needs to be censored and covered up all the time even at home.
He says that if my chest were smaller I could get away with it but I can’t because I have a larger chest. It’s really frustrating.
Advertisements
To address some things
My dad isn’t the one who actually told me my chest is distracting, my mom was. Out of both of them, my mom is the more conservative of the two of them.
She has a lot of bigoted ideals, my not wearing a bra is just one of her many gripes with some things I do.
And another thing, please stop calling my dad a creep. I know how the post sounds, but I think it’s more of him being conditioned to be repulsed by his daughter’s body. but it is still very frustrating to be told to strap on a bra when I’m trying to relax.
Wear no panties bitch and flash your dad. Make sure he make a police report.