• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The pimp, the eunuch and the whore - A Sammyboy Alfresco Thriller

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Not too sure if you are 100% right. I am of the view that one should be selective in meeting up with another. I have no regrets meeting charlie99, locke and zeddy. great guys.

I have met people from this forum before too, but none of those guys you met. I know Locke, but he probably does not know my nick in the forum.

As Leongsam has said, the online and offline personality can be very different. Just be careful and be good judge of character, and everything should be fine.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is their folly. I have stated many times that monikers should not expose their real identities... never, ever.

I learned this early in life in SCS... the world's best training ground for the internet warrior.

I have never wished to meet anyone online. Unfortunately there was a defamation post exposing the identity of me and wuqi in the JB forum with false allegations. Everthing started from there. Wuqi denied the allegations but I did not see the post before deleted. I only saw the denial post. But when lowlife like Sinkie, esnd, virus, gd, etc started making insinuations, I posted Facebook photos to confirm my suspicion of people knowing my identity last year.

Apparently people here think no denial of allegations then means guilty and judge you as so. Now I know clarify and clarify much later also no use, people will say you lying and still judge you guilty as they wish. Anyway my police report is made on these false allegations - whatever they are - but no evidence as I didn't see and of course no copy of the post. I am still waiting for Wuqi to extract the post for evidence.

Ok I hope i explained very clearly how all the bullying started and done here and will be the last time i explain. Not that I want to keep talking about it but manipulative bullies like to keep making insinuations to bully me, the latest attempt by esnd using laksaboy two days ago and yesterday. And look at the example by golden dragon today. So please blame any drama on these manipulative bastard bullies.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
It's not cumbersome at all. For example if I arranged to meet you I'd just claim that my on line nick is JW5. There would be no way of you knowing that I am not him.

For all you know JW5 could be one of my clones.... the looney, paranoid version of me.

I'll reply to you so that the easily manipulated sinkies won't think it's true.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have met people from this forum before too, but none of those guys you met. I know Locke, but he probably does not know my nick in the forum.

As Leongsam has said, the online and offline personality can be very different. Just be careful and be good judge of character, and everything should be fine.

Absolutely agree and I am with you on this.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have never wished to meet anyone online..

Fark you lah troll as if you even worth a look . you were motherfarker trolling spoil for every thread at everyone. There's already 3queues of victims from changi to jurong who will fark u upside down for spoiling their forum conversation. So don't come here acting like Virgin but b brave to confess the low class chinkie biatch up really are.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you meet up don't reveal your on line nick. Create a clone account and use that identity for your real life encounters.

I have met many people in this forum over the years but none of them know that I am Leongsam. They think that I am some other nick that posts occasionally because that's the moniker I identified myself as.

Yes sir John tan

jw5

Loyal
Fark you lah troll as if you even worth a look . you were motherfarker trolling spoil for every thread at everyone. There's already 3queues of victims from changi to jurong who will fark u upside down for spoiling their forum conversation. So don't come here acting like Virgin but b brave to confess the low class chinkie biatch up really are.

Relax brother <virus>, the bandwagon is full already. Take a break and have a look at the nice pictures on the first page. :wink:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

You think people acting because you yourself acting. You be brave and confess yourself bastard bully dog that you are a piece of shit that have been bullying me non-stop and accuse me a troll to cover up.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have never wished to meet anyone online. Unfortunately there was a defamation post exposing the identity of me and wuqi in the JB forum with false allegations. Everthing started from there. Wuqi denied the allegations but I did not see the post before deleted. I only saw the denial post. But when lowlife like Sinkie, esnd, virus, gd, etc started making insinuations, I posted Facebook photos to confirm my suspicion of people knowing my identity last year.

Apparently people here think no denial of allegations then means guilty and judge you as so. Now I know clarify and clarify much later also no use, people will say you lying and still judge you guilty as they wish. Anyway my police report is made on these false allegations - whatever they are - but no evidence as I didn't see and of course no copy of the post. I am still waiting for Wuqi to extract the post for evidence.

Ok I hope i explained very clearly how all the bullying started and done here and will be the last time i explain. Not that I want to keep talking about it but manipulative bullies like to keep making insinuations to bully me, the latest attempt by esnd using laksaboy two days ago and yesterday. And look at the example by golden dragon today. So please blame any drama on these manipulative bastard bullies.

Why is complaining of being defamed and being bullied called acting? I am truly defamed. Catch the culprit and send them to jail and I will gladly prove all the wild allegations wrong.