• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The pimp, the eunuch and the whore - A Sammyboy Alfresco Thriller

Onitsuka

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just explain to me how an internet moniker that does not exist in real life can be "bullied" and conversely how an entity that exists only in cyberspace can actually earn any "respect" when the nick has been conjured out of nothing but thin air?? :rolleyes:

A few who met one another in real world, as far as they are concerned, their monikers are pretty real.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
A few who met one another in real world, as far as they are concerned, their monikers are pretty real.

That is their folly. I have stated many times that monikers should not expose their real identities... never, ever.

I learned this early in life in SCS... the world's best training ground for the internet warrior.

jw5

Loyal
Luckily I have never met anyone other than you.

That is their folly. I have stated many times that monikers should not expose their real identities... never, ever.

I learned this early in life in SCS... the world's best training ground for the internet warrior.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Not too sure if you are 100% right. I am of the view that one should be selective in meeting up with another. I have no regrets meeting charlie99, locke and zeddy. great guys.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Not too sure if you are 100% right. I am of the view that one should be selective in meeting up with another. I have no regrets meeting charlie99, locke and zeddy. great guys.

If you meet up don't reveal your on line nick. Create a clone account and use that identity for your real life encounters.

I have met many people in this forum over the years but none of them know that I am Leongsam. They think that I am some other nick that posts occasionally because that's the moniker I identified myself as.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you meet up don't reveal your on line nick. Create a clone account and use that identity for your real life encounters.

I have met many people in this forum over the years but none of them know that I am Leongsam. They think that I am some other nick that posts occasionally because that's the moniker I identified myself as.

Too cumbersome imo. But thanks for the advice anyway.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Too cumbersome imo. But thanks for the advice anyway.

It's not cumbersome at all. For example if I arranged to meet you I'd just claim that my on line nick is JW5. There would be no way of you knowing that I am not him.

For all you know JW5 could be one of my clones.... the looney, paranoid version of me.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I met received_by_kings_ long time ago. He was from the press. But die-die said no. Even insisted on following me to RWS and HFJs after our meeting at Prinsep St. Told him it wasn't convenient coz my atb was accompanying me. Weird chap imo.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
It's not cumbersome at all. For example if I arranged to meet you I'd just claim that my on line nick is JW5. There would be no way of you knowing that I am not him.

For all you know JW5 could be one of my clones.... the looney, paranoid version of me.

a10b2361-539b-4b0d-8581-79e3fb9ba08c.jpg

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Anything and everything is possible.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Anything and everything is possible.

In the early days of the internet, there was a guy in SCS who was an absolute piece of shit on line. I met him at one of the meet ups that were organised. In those days I was very naive before I learned that cyberworld and real world should never intersect.

He turned out to be one of the nicest and most generous guys around.

From that day on I have never judged the person behind the account. I just judge the account.

Everyone has their own reasons for behaving the way they do while anonymous.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
who's talking about laksayboy's pm? it's pm between me and ginger. the "messages" i'm referring to are posts made in the courtyard forum which are open, can be quoted, and replied to. you have fundamental flaws in your ASSumptions.

Hey lowlife, stop lying. Just post those so called messages that I stalked him in forum.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So why the ASSumption that laksaboy is not here because he was being stalked? Are you claiming he was being stalked via forum posts? And what was the incident that started the PMs between you and ginfreely?

He is just finding a lame excuse to cover his lies after being exposed. Reply to laksakboy posts in the forum on the topic is called stalking to esnd. I sent esnd the first PM to scold him after fed up of him making insinuations. And when he continued, I sent him the second PM.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
can you feed 5000 men with 5 loaves of bread n 2 fishes? and therafter collect 12 basketfuls of uneaten leftovers? i doubt.

You speaking from experience. Your mother, wife and daughters did that, whatever that means. And don't presume everyone is like your mother, wife and daughters feeding 5000 men with whatever.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just explain to me how an internet moniker that does not exist in real life can be "bullied" and conversely how an entity that exists only in cyberspace can actually earn any "respect" when the nick has been conjured out of nothing but thin air?? :rolleyes:

"Sam Leong" does not exist in real life. This Iranian/Burmese fuckwit who claims to be residing in NZ, OZ, Timbuktu or whatever cannot be hurt, harmed or insulted in any manner or form because he is nothing more than the figment of someone's imagination.

I've said from day one that everyone takes the internet far too seriously. We're all here to act out our chosen roles. When all is done and dusted, I log off and settle down to real life with thoughts, values and ideas which are far removed from what I express here.

Already explained in the scroolbal is a manipulative bully thread few days ago. I will search and post the link here later. For latest example refer to post #153 by golden dragon on how people bully.

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the early days of the internet, there was a guy in SCS who was an absolute piece of shit on line. I met him at one of the meet ups that were organised. In those days I was very naive before I learned that cyberworld and real world should never intersect.

He turned out to be one of the nicest and most generous guys around.

From that day on I have never judged the person behind the account. I just judge the account.

Everyone has their own reasons for behaving the way they do while
anonymous.

i am quite certain your previous experience did not prepare you adequately to confront recent challenges in this forum.