• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ELC , BPL , Serie A , La Liga and Bundesliga predictions

Today's predictions :

Aston Villa level
Stoke City + 1 1/4 and over 2 1/2
You will never kelong alone - 1/2
Wolverhampton - 1/4
Watford + 1/4
Hull City - 1/4
Levante + 1
Real Sociedad under 2 1/2
Tottenham Hotspurs level and under 2 1/2
Augsburg over 2 3/4
Sporting Gijon + 1/4
Roma under 2 3/4

Chok dee !

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: ELC , BPL , Serie A , La Liga and Bundesliga predictions

Today's predictions :

Aston Villa level
Stoke City + 1 1/4 and over 2 1/2
You will never kelong alone - 1/2
Wolverhampton - 1/4
Watford + 1/4
Hull City - 1/4
Levante + 1
Real Sociedad under 2 1/2
Tottenham Hotspurs level and under 2 1/2
Augsburg over 2 3/4
Sporting Gijon + 1/4
Roma under 2 3/4

Chok dee !

Bayern Munich performs only when under immense pressure. Favre is favorite to replace Heynckes next season. See how they crash out to underdog FC Basel :biggrin:
See how Palermo ass Roma later. Chok Dee. :biggrin:

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal
image.php

Some asshole said that i am par-cheow :(

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Bayern Munich performs only when under immense pressure. Favre is favorite to replace Heynckes next season. See how they crash out to underdog FC Basel :biggrin:
See how Palermo ass Roma later. Chok Dee. :biggrin:

Did you bleed the bookies today ? :biggrin:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

1 foolish Potter red carded. Chelsea got the chance to steal it but still 1-0. LOL:biggrin:

2nd half, can bring on the flop.:eek:

Last edited:

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal

Did you bleed the bookies today ? :biggrin:

This game? No kick for me since i am not interested in betting handicap. Easy to predict anyway. I prefer tricky games like whether the Swans can maintain their good home record against Man City who are 98% favorites in all their games. :biggrin:

And Everton to beat or draw with Toothlessham. :biggrin:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This game? No kick for me since i am not interested in betting handicap. Easy to predict anyway. I prefer tricky games like whether the Swans can maintain their good home record against Man City who are 98% favorites in all their games. :biggrin:

Swansea is quite decent at home but Man City usually overpowers minnows pretty easy home and away and clear AH as well.

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal

Swansea is quite decent at home but Man City usually overpowers minnows pretty easy home and away and clear AH as well.

The game will end in a scrappy 0-1 or draw or see-saw affair. :biggrin:

BPL is popular world wide and the two Manchester clubs are always favorites and it becomes a trend. In European competitions i tend to back their opponents.

FC Porto - lost both ties to Man City.
Sporting CP - beat Man City.
Basel - won against Man U and Bayern Munich.
Athletic Bilbao - won against Man U.
Lokomotiv Moscow - won at home against Athletic Bilbao. Athletic Bilbao won on away goal rule to advance next round.
Bet on Napoli - won against Chelsea, Man City, Bayern Munich.

Last edited:

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN, last week bought Bayern Munich AOS
This week they scored 7 goals against TSG Hoffenheim 1

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN, last week bought Bayern Munich AOS
This week they scored 7 goals against TSG Hoffenheim 1

AOS with sg pools? Forget it. Very low odds. Play total goals, but recently they also capped total goals to new lows so not worth it. They will cap the odds for every Barca, RM, Bayern Munich games. And there is no guarantee it will hit AOS. Use other betting websites, can play PTS, more games and more options than loser pools. :biggrin:

You want to hit AOS on Bayern Munich games? Tough. And tricky depending on their opponents. It took them 20 games without AOS and this time it was because the coach and team were under fire. :biggrin:

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
AOS with sg pools? Forget it. Very low odds. Play total goals, but recently they also capped total goals to new lows so not worth it. They will cap the odds for every Barca, RM, Bayern Munich games. And there is no guarantee it will hit AOS. Use other betting websites, can play PTS, more games and more options than loser pools. :biggrin:

AOS is only worth playing when the odds are at least 50. Lower than that, it's not worth it. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal

Heynckes was a former Monchengladbach star player. Maybe that's why. :biggrin:

Btw, Liverpool again played balless, that's why they lost again. :o

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal

Heynckes was a former Monchengladbach star player. Maybe that's why. :biggrin:

Btw, Liverpool again played balless, that's why they lost again. :o

The next Bayern coach is also linked to Monchengladbach. :biggrin:

AOS is lower than 6.50 which is the standard capped odds for 2-0 on a favorite team to win so not worth a fart. :biggrin:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

90031.png

*Oops*

sian-massey-reff.JPG

*I'm the one who raised the flag*