• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Di Natale! Udinese 1! $$$ :biggrin:

[video=youtube;pkcTgKPA78M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkcTgKPA78M[/video]

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good Morning to All Bros... Just finished walking the dog... What a Lovely Sunny Saturday morning..

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good morning, just had a standard breakfast and a short stroll all by myself.

Mornin to you too.. I really feel having a stroll is a good form of exercise.. Have a lovely Saturday, Bro.. Guess all the regular Bros at this thread still having their Saturday mornin sleep..:p

Doubblur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mornin to you too.. I really feel having a stroll is a good form of exercise.. Have a lovely Saturday, Bro.. Guess all the regular Bros at this thread still having their Saturday mornin sleep..:p

Think most of them TGIF last night. :wink:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Good Morning to All Bros... Just finished walking the dog... What a Lovely Sunny Saturday morning..

Good morning, just had a standard breakfast and a short stroll all by myself.

Good morning Zeddy and Doubblur and sawasdee krup to every one in SBF from Bangkok.

Just brought dog back to hospital and now breakfast Thai beef beehoon soup with stew beef, beef balls and lean beef slice. Yesterday evening asked doctor permission to have dog for a night so smuggled her into hotel to stay with us. So missed her smell and cuddling her in bed.

Doubblur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good morning Zeddy and Doubblur and sawasdee krup to every one in SBF from Bangkok.

Just brought dog back to hospital and now breakfast Thai beef beehoon soup with stew beef, beef balls and lean beef slice. Yesterday tooasked doctor permission to have dog for a night so smuggled her into hotel to stay with us. So missed her smell and cuddling her in bed.

Eat meat for breakfast too heavy for old man like me. I said standard breakfast means two half-boiled eggs, two toasted bread with kaya and butter and kopi-O less sugar. BTW any kopi shop also can but Ya Kun sucks and fucks. Eggs machined boiled and cracked look very nice but inedible except to animals. KNN luke cold eggs pre machined and plated. Look very nice. I taste one spoon only I spit and never go back to try Ya Kun again.

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Eat meat for breakfast too heavy for old man like me. I said standard breakfast means two half-boiled eggs, two toasted bread with kaya and butter and kopi-O less sugar. BTW any kopi shop also can but Ya Kun sucks and fucks. Eggs machined boiled and cracked look very nice but inedible except to animals. KNN luke cold eggs pre machined and plated. Look very nice. I taste one spoon only I spit and never go back to try Ya Kun again.

Doubblur I longed for Singapore breakfast like chee-cheong-fan, chweekuay, prata, nasi lemak, char-chai-tau-kway, mee-rebus, kway-chap etc. Very miss. Even miss a simple cup of hot kopi-O. Thai normal breakfast is rice with Thai curry, grilled pork on a stick with glutinous rice, porridge with mince pork, cold coffee and other beverages. I quite sian leh.

Next Saturday on my way back from Jakarta I will stopover in Singapore and spend a few days there to see family and makan, thinking of this make my day.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
joetys said:
Doubblur I longed for Singapore breakfast like chee-cheong-fan, chweekuay, prata, nasi lemak, char-chai-tau-kway, mee-rebus, kway-chap etc. Very miss.

Next Saturday on my way back from Jakarta I will stopover in Singapore and spend a few days there to see family and makan, thinking of this make my day.

Somehow, whether they are students studying overseas or working people on long term oversea assignments, the favourite topic is about the food they have missed. Not surprisingly this is the same thing for so called foreign talents.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tonight's BPL predictions:

1 Stoke City vs Blackburn : 1-2
2 Man U vs Newcastle : 1-0
3 Chelsea vs Wolves : 3-0
4 Bolton vs Everton : 1-2
5 Sunderland vs Wigan : 2-1
6 WBA vs Spurs : 0-2
7 Norwich vs QPR : 1-1
8 Arsenal vs Fulham : 3-1

Huat ah!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I take Man Utd to win 3 nil against Newcastle.. Chelski to recover from their slum and win by 2 or 3 goals against Wolves.. Arsenal to spank Fulham... I will take a small gamble by betting for a draw between WBA and Hotspurts..

HUAT AHHHH...!!!!

JahRastafart

Alfrescian
Loyal
95% of local chinks cant play football cos they are to stiff and are weaklings so they do what they do best.. Gamble their family money away and later on commit suicide with their children in tow.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
sophia-ruby-clancy.jpg

Come on Stoke City!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chelski please don't score anymore... 3 goals enough already lah...

C'mon West Brom..!!! Scoreline maintain like this till full time, I very happy liao...