• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Less than 3 hrs to go before MLS final. Come on Becks! LA Galaxy ftw! $$$ :biggrin:

[video=youtube;ETxmCCsMoD0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETxmCCsMoD0&ob=av3n[/video]

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maximilian Chua-Heng said:
Good call!

Shi*ts! I got caught out by a late goal. :(

Punters watch out for goals from 80th - 90th min! That's when the matches are "decided". :wink:

Should change your avatar to 伟小宝。

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
362e805ed13a46fe_Cute_Puppy_Pictures_B.jpg

Sawasdee Krup everybody. Blue Monday yes. But then boh-bian leh. Good luck to everyone.

CheesePie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Granada vs. Mallorca match abandoned after linesman hit by umbrella thrown from stands
First Posted: 11/20/11 07:13 PM ET Updated: 11/20/11 07:21 PM ET

GRANADA, Spain - A Spanish league match between Granada and Mallorca on Sunday was abandoned in the 63rd minute after a linesman was hit in the face by an umbrella hurled from the stands at Los Carmenes stadium.

The referee immediately ordered his fellow officials and the teams off the pitch, with Granada winning 2-1. After some 20 minutes, he announced the match would be continued at a later date.

Granada coach Fabricio Gonzalez said "We are in a state of shock. Our fans have always helped us and this is a pity."

Granada returned to Spain's topflight this season after 35 years in lower divisions.

It is currently in the relegation zone after 11 games.

CheesePie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Spurs to thrash Villa tonight. More $$ into my pocket :biggrin:

2-1 will be the final result. No more no less.
It will be slim margin victory and there will be no thrashing. Even if Toothlessham can go up to 3-1 i would expect Aston Villa to make it 3-2. :biggrin:
Best ideal result would be a stalemate. :biggrin:
But since i don't like Toothlessham, i can let this $ opportunity pass.

2-1 @7.50
1-2 @20.00

Hmm.. maybe will go for a 1-2 small bet since odds are high, ready to have it forfeited. Wait a minute. Ball is round anything can happen. :biggrin:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
2-1 will be the final result. No more no less.
It will be slim margin victory and there will be no thrashing. Even if Toothlessham can go up to 3-1 i would expect Aston Villa to make it 3-2. :biggrin:
Best ideal result would be a stalemate. :biggrin:
But since i don't like Toothlessham, i can let this $ opportunity pass.

2-1 @7.50
1-2 @20.00

Hmm.. maybe will go for a 1-2 small bet since odds are high, ready to have it forfeited. Wait a minute. Ball is round anything can happen. :biggrin:

Actually, I'm not that confident that Spurs will win. I'm waiting for Maximilian Chop-Heng to take Villa first.