• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
"I feel fine, I’ve got more energy than I had before. I’ll be on the bench for sure." - Harry Redknapp

CheesePie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aiyah, just bet total goals lah! :biggrin:

Unfortunately i don't see this game to be a high scoring one. 3 to 4 goals at most. For total goals go for Napoli vs Man City. It won't be a one way match even with Citizens as hot favorites. Napoli playing in International competitions is different from Serie A where their opponents face each other season after season. :biggrin:

Napoli to draw with Man City would be their best effort. :biggrin:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unfortunately i don't see this game to be a high scoring one. 3 to 4 goals at most. For total goals go for Napoli vs Man City. It won't be a one way match even with Citizens as hot favorites. Napoli playing in International competitions is different from Serie A where their opponents face each other season after season. :biggrin:

City win for sure :smile:

jw5

Loyal

Hey, speaking of this crucial match, what are the SBF football "experts" predictions for this match?
This is one of the key matches of the season so far as it will determine who qualifies for the knockout stage with Bayern Munich.

This ah pek "expert" here predicts a narrow high scoring win for Napoli. :biggrin:

CheesePie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
4 goals odds too low.............................. :biggrin:

Lazio coach Reja had taken measures so that history does not repeat itself again. Their keeper made crucial saves to ensure his team collect at least a point. Last season score line was Napoli 4-3 Lazio. Damn Reja! :biggrin:

But now we are talking about International competition, not Serie A. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey, speaking of this crucial match, what are the SBF football "experts" predictions for this match?
This is one of the key matches of the season so far as it will determine who qualifies for the knockout stage with Bayern Munich.

This ah pek "expert" here predicts a narrow high scoring win for Napoli. :biggrin:

I just recalled that Napoli will be at home for this. Forget what I said. It's not a sure win for City now. Most probably a Napoli win :biggrin:

CheesePie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I just recalled that Napoli will be at home for this. Forget what I said. It's not a sure win for City now. Most probably a Napoli win :biggrin:

That is why i was being humble with Napoli given that City has no short of quality players.

City due to their lack of match experience with Napoli, had failed to capitalize on their home ground advantage to beat Napoli in the first leg match. But now with Napoli playing in front of their home fans will get a draw if they can't beat the expensive side. :biggrin:

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is why i was being humble with Napoli given that City has no short of quality players.

City due to their lack of match experience with Napoli, had failed to capitalize on their home ground advantage to beat Napoli in the first leg match. But now with Napoli playing in front of their home fans will get a draw if they can't beat the expensive side. :biggrin:

I got the feeling that Napoli will rise to the ocassion against Man City tommorow..

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Man C will win....they r on a high.

the interesting one to watch is Man U vs Benfica.

benfica wants a draw, but Man U wants a win.

CheesePie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I got the feeling that Napoli will rise to the ocassion against Man City tommorow..

I will credit Napoli for their fighting spirit and never say die attitude through out the full 90 mins however their scoring form of late falls below my expectation. Better don't miss this game. Napoli will play it like a final. Watch for their keeper De Sanctis to come out of his box again. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

CheesePie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Man C will win....they r on a high.

the interesting one to watch is Man U vs Benfica.

benfica wants a draw, but Man U wants a win.

I expect Man U to win it 3-1. If they can only manage at 2-1 then Benfica with finish it 2-2. :biggrin:

Last edited:

CheesePie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Napoli support mode * ON *
Big clubs bashing mode * ON *

And now i would like to ask... why a rich and quality Man City side failed to beat Napoli in their own turf? :biggrin:
Why a giant football club like Bayern Munich failed to beat them and Frank Ribery had to resort to diving in the penalty box and got himself a booking? :biggrin:

15083570087081bbad86d28400a48b43ec7af96b.jpg