• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2 legend managers won their games respectively
considering their difficult opponents
Man U 1-0 Leicester, Wolf 2-5 Chelsea
Tammy Abraham scored 4 goals.....

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Norwich leading 2-0 against Man City but before
half time Kun wait up and pulled 1 goal back.
If Norwich can hold on to beat Man City
it will be the most shocking result considering
a promoted team against the champion.

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Definitely a shocker but Norwich played very well. Anyone here put money on a Norwich win?
Norwich player Pukki was the player of the month for Aug, he is a real puki to Man City
beating Sterling and Aguero to the award, now masterminded the downfall of Man City
with an assist and a goal.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Man City 8-0 Watford (FT). If I was a Watford fan who'd travelled up to Manchester, I'd demand a refund on my match ticket! :biggrin:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Man City are gonna thrash all non top 6 teams at home by 3 goals and more this season. they made it look so easy. think Man City are a very boring team to watch.