• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not sure how I feel about all this VAR stuff.
1) It breaks up the flow of the game, should be used primarily for offside decisions
2) Every goal has to be reviewed even if it's obvious!
3) At least it will now stop blatant diving to win a penalty

Generally EPL referees are pretty good so all this technology is a bit of overkill IMHO

BTW my prediction pre season is Man City for the title but it's still very early days.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not sure how I feel about all this VAR stuff.
1) It breaks up the flow of the game, should be used primarily for offside decisions
2) Every goal has to be reviewed even if it's obvious!
3) At least it will now stop blatant diving to win a penalty

Generally EPL referees are pretty good so all this technology is a bit of overkill IMHO

BTW my prediction pre season is Man City for the title but it's still very early days.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
And also possible red card tackling, not seen by referee.
Many rules have changed and implemented,
Like drop ball is not allowed to contest, it is fair for the referee to decide. Many times the game will be stopped when players got injured especially head injuries.

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
The way chelsea played against Man U with this kind of defence, they will suffer more against Liverpool. Liverpool should win the first cup of the season.

This match the UEFA Super Cup .. both Liverpool & Chelsea will get £3.3million pound for their participation with winner getting around £940,000 pound bonus.

So winning the UEFA Champion League or Europa League is a very lucrative tournament :biggrin:

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This match the UEFA Super Cup .. both Liverpool & Chelsea will get £3.3million pound for their participation with winner getting around £940,000 pound bonus.

So winning the UEFA Champion League or Europa League is a very lucrative tournament :biggrin:
In group stage, per win is 2.7 millions, the further the team qualified more $$ is earned.
Last season Liverpool earned about 100 millions as champion.

jw5

Loyal
EPL Shock Result:

Norwich City 3 Newcastle 1

Steve Bruce has made himself the favourite to be first manager sacked in the EPL! :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Interesting choice. I actually like Lampard as Chelsea manager. He has spoken well so far and he has given young players a chance. Bruce is really old news, similar to the likes of Mark Hughes and David Moyes, etc etc. It's too early to tell, but I still think that while Lampard is chasing top 4 and Bruce is avoiding relegation, Ashley will strike first before Abramovich. :wink:

No lah...my money's on Frank Lampard. He's way over his head at Stamford Bridge.

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Liverpool top follow by Arsenal with goals difference. Only team can topple them is.....
Man u. A single goal away to Wolf is suffice.
Man City 2-2 Spurs, VAR and rules changed chalked off G. Juses injury time goal, hand ball by Laporte, accidental or not the goal will be disallowed. My lucky win from VAR.
20190818_165330.jpg

Reactions: jw5

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Interesting choice. I actually like Lampard as Chelsea manager. He has spoken well so far and he has given young players a chance. Bruce is really old news, similar to the likes of Mark Hughes and David Moyes, etc etc. It's too early to tell, but I still think that while Lampard is chasing top 4 and Bruce is avoiding relegation, Ashley will strike first before Abramovich. :wink:

To be honest, I actually like Lampard as well. Speaks well and highly intelligent (by footballing standards). He has the potential to become a great manager but needs to learn the ropes first and the EPL is a brutal league when it comes to coaching success. One thing is pretty certain, there will be an EPL manager sacked before Christmas!

Let's see how they get on against Leicester tonite.

Reactions: jw5

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
EPL Shock Result:

Norwich City 3 Newcastle 1

Steve Bruce has made himself the favourite to be first manager sacked in the EPL! :biggrin:
He should be nos. 1 but Newcastle is too poor to sack him until one oil prince buy over the club, sack him, employ JM as coach, invest in new players and see if JM is really a good coach.

jw5

Loyal
Could be that Mike Ashley so boh chup he can't even be bothered to sack him. :biggrin:

He should be nos. 1 but Newcastle is too poor to sack him until one oil prince buy over the club, sack him, employ JM as coach, invest in new players and see if JM is really a good coach.