• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looks like Man City are running away with the title (and we're still only in September!)
Another convincing victory against Bournemouth tonight.

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
BPL suddenly so many goals scored.
Hull 1-4 Arsenal
Man City 4-0 Bornemouth
Leicester3-0 Burnely
West Brom 4-2 West Ham

Last game Everton????M'brough KO 12.30am

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Everton 3 - 1 Middlesbrough (HT)

Another high scoring game!
But KNS I bet Everton to win 4-0.
M'brough goal should not have had allowed.
Can see it from Mars it was a clear foul on the GK.
It even credited it as GK own goal, and he is in my Fantasy team.

jw5

Loyal
BPL suddenly so many goals scored.
Hull 1-4 Arsenal
Man City 4-0 Bornemouth
Leicester3-0 Burnely
West Brom 4-2 West Ham

Last game Everton????M'brough KO 12.30am

Second game in a row that West Ham have let in 4 goals. Another team which is good in attack but weak in defence. :biggrin:

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Guardiola has been heaping high praise on KDB (and rightly so).
Certainly, he's the most impressive player so far I've seen in the the EPL this season.
If Paul Pogba is worth £89m (which he's not IMHO), this guy is worth at least double that.

You have to question Mourinho's judgment and why he sold him to Wolfsburg as Chelsea manager. :biggrin:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37398400

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Guardiola has been heaping high praise on KDB (and rightly so).
Certainly, he's the most impressive player so far I've seen in the the EPL this season.
If Paul Pogba is worth £89m (which he's not IMHO), this guy is worth at least double that.

You have to question Mourinho's judgment and why he sold him to Wolfsburg as Chelsea manager. :biggrin:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37398400

Mourinho also sold Lukaku, who is now one of the most sought after strikers in world football. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Fulltime: Watford 3 Manchester United 1 :eek:

On Monday, Frank De Boer and Jose Mourinho will switch jobs. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Fulltime: Crystal Palace 4 Stoke City 1 :eek:

The only person who is preventing Jose Mourinho from being the favourite as first manager to be sacked in the English Premier League this season is Mark Hughes. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Man City are strong favourites for the title. Fighting for champions league places are Chelsea, Liverpool, Everton, Spurs, Arsenal. Trying to avoid being sacked are Mourinho, Moyes and MarkHughes. :biggrin:

i

jw5

Loyal
i

Mourinho reign in chaos already?

Jose Mourinho needs to make some tough decisions at Manchester United. Paul Pogba and Wayne Rooney aren't performing. It's early days, but it just isn't working. Meanwhile, Man City are amazing.

jw5

Loyal
i

Klopp has Liverpool dreaming big

After another impressive performance, how far can this Liverpool side go? Wins over Arsenal, Chelsea and Leicester show that not only has the team bought into Jurgen Klopp's methods, but the fans have too.

jw5

Loyal
i

What makes Man City so good?

Pep Guardiola has overhauled how Manchester City play and it is working. The coach's revised midfield has Kevin De Bruyne and David Silva in sensational form. Can anyone stop them in the race for the title?