• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
United have had a very poor 1st half. They shouldn't really be in this game at all.

De Bruyne has been outstanding.

Bravo with a schoolboy error. Joe Hart must be pissing himself with laughter.

Rooney has been invisible and Ibrahimovic has been off the pace.

Ohh to be a fly on the wall of the United dressing room for Mourinho's half time rant! :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
United have had a very poor 1st half. They shouldn't really be in this game at all.

De Bruyne has been outstanding.

Bravo with a schoolboy error. Joe Hart must be pissing himself with laughter.

Rooney has been invisible and Ibrahimovic has been off the pace.

Ohh to be a fly on the wall of the United dressing room for Mourinho's half time rant! :biggrin:

De Bruyne is a world class player, a close second to Aguero in the City team. Utd's performance has been really poor. After the second goal went in, Mourinho was fuming. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Final Score: Man Utd 1 Man City 2

Second half much better contest even though there were no goals. City dominated the first half. Good game. :biggrin:

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A fair result. Still fancy Man City for the title but clearly whatever Mourinho said at half time had an effect.

Man of the Match: Kevin De Bruyne

jw5

Loyal
Shock of the day: West Ham 2 Watford 4

Thrashing of the day: Stoke 0 Spurs 4. Stoke manager Mark Hughes was sent off to the stands for arguing with the officials about his player being given a yellow card for simulation. :biggrin:

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lucky win of the day goes to Arsenal

Arsenal 2-1 Southampton (Penalty winner late into injury time scored by Carzorla)

I think Wenger's time at the Emirates is up. He's been very successful for the club but I think he needs to consider stepping aside.

Fresh manager, fresh ideas.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thrashing of the day: Stoke 0 Spurs 4. Stoke manager Mark Hughes was sent off to the stands for arguing with the officials about his player being given a yellow card for simulation. :biggrin:

Odds please for Hughes to be the first manager sacked from the EPL this season? :biggrin:

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Swansea vs Chelsea K.O. 11.30pm

Can Chelsea keep their 100% record?
Hope so...
Thibaut Courtois is my fantasy game GK
César Azpilicueta is my defender.
Cesc Fàbregas is my midfielder, but he did not
start a single game yet??
BTW game starts @11.00pm.

jw5

Loyal
Hope so...
Thibaut Courtois is my fantasy game GK
César Azpilicueta is my defender.
Cesc Fàbregas is my midfielder, but he did not
start a single game yet??
BTW game starts @11.00pm.

Mayve Fabregas has run out of gas. :biggrin:

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chelsea heading towards losing thier 100% record.
Currently 2-1 down to Swansea.

Tbf, they have been rather poor tonight and dirty Costa shouldn't even be on the pitch.

jw5

Loyal
Man City look like favourites for the title. :biggrin:

i