• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jialat, Cardiff players playing like they had too much eggnog, not even half time yet, losing 3-0 at home to Southampton.
Looks like this may be a good excuse for Vincent to sack Malky............................... :(

Cardiff is in complete shambles right now. Didn't Mehmet Dalman claim that Mackay's job was safe 'until further notice' or until Tan was due to meet him for reconciliation talks later this week.
The way things are going, I wouldn't be surprised if Tan steps in above the Chairman's efforts and sacks Mackay if they lose tonight.

A perfect excuse.

jw5

Loyal
Cardiff is in complete shambles right now. Didn't Mehmet Dalman claim that Mackay's job was safe 'until further notice' or until Tan was due to meet him for reconciliation talks later this week.
The way things are going, I wouldn't be surprised if Tan steps in above the Chairman's efforts and sacks Mackay if they lose tonight.

A perfect excuse.

Dalman probably acting on Tan's instructions to "start talks" after seeing the fans' reaction last week, he is also an employee reporting to Tan.
Looks like Malky's days are "still" numbered........................ :o

Turning out to be a really good boxing day set of matches.
Man Utd played poorly and were lucky to scrape a win against Hull.
Stoke down to 9 men, drawing 1-1 with Newcastle, who should win this easily now. Mark Hughes also sent off, hehehe.............
Everton had Tim Howard sent off, down 1-0 to Sunderland at home.

Spurs with new manager and managerless West Brom drawing 1-1. Tim Sherwood now playing very open football. He's probably thinking "what in the world is a defensive midfielder? in my day, I had to do everything, run forwards run backwards, tackle, sometimes had to hold the fort myself when David Batty got sent off, knn.......................... " :biggrin:

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Official TCSS Thread , BPL predictions

Boxing Day prediction :

You will never kelong alone + 3/4

Under 3 1/4 BIG BET

Chok dee !

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dalman probably acting on Tan's instructions to "start talks" after seeing the fans' reaction last week, he is also an employee reporting to Tan.
Looks like Malky's days are "still" numbered........................ :o

Turning out to be a really good boxing day set of matches.
Man Utd played poorly and were lucky to scrape a win against Hull.
Stoke down to 9 men, drawing 1-1 with Newcastle, who should win this easily now. Mark Hughes also sent off, hehehe.............
Everton had Tim Howard sent off, down 1-0 to Sunderland at home.

Spurs with new manager and managerless West Brom drawing 1-1. Tim Sherwood now playing very open football. He's probably thinking "what in the world is a defensive midfielder? in my day, I had to do everything, run forwards run backwards, tackle, sometimes had to hold the fort myself when David Batty got sent off, knn.......................... " :biggrin:

Rooney + own goal saves Man Utd once again.
Everton result was a shocker!
Very happy about the Newcastle Stoke result. Mark Hughes has always been a crap manager in my eye, still hoping he will be sacked before the end of the season. :biggrin:
Let's hope the Man City vs Liverpool game lives up to all the hype!

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Very happy about the Newcastle Stoke result. Mark Hughes has always been a crap manager in my eye, still hoping he will be sacked before the end of the season. :biggrin:

He will if Stoke goes into the bottom 3. If not, Stoke chairman will grit his teeth and try not to sack someone he hired to replace Pullis, who kept them in the BPL for so long.

Btw, Alan Curbishly has become the new Technical Director at Fulham.

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think Man City a lucky win.
Sterling is clean through, 1 yard on side
and lineman flag for offside??
Even so, referee in favour of Man City.

Jar Jar Binks

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You must have not watched Everton since Roberto Martinez took over from David Moyes. :wink:
I expect Martinez to change tactics when playing against relegation threatened black cats under Poyet. If Martinez was able to upset Citeh with Wigan, i don't see why he can't so with Toffees. :biggrin:

I don't watch league games and i skipped the CL group stage matches because i was at LOS when the protests started.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
I expect Martinez to change tactics when playing against relegation threatened black cats under Poyet. If Martinez was able to upset Citeh with Wigan, i don't see why he can't so with Toffees. :biggrin:

I don't watch league games and i skipped the CL group stage matches because i was at LOS when the protests started.

Everton had Tim Howard sent off, down to 10 men, that's why they appeared less potent than normal.

Everton have become very attacking under Martinez, he has shown he is a good coach now that he has better players.......................

jw5

Loyal
I think Man City a lucky win.
Sterling is clean through, 1 yard on side
and lineman flag for offside??
Even so, referee in favour of Man City.

That was definitely a legitimate Liverpool goal. Very poor decision from the assistant referee.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oooooooh, what a shocker, didn't see it coming. :biggrin:

Seriously bro, who would want to be Cardiff City manager now with this joker Tan as owner? With not many potential takers for the job and relegation looking likely, they really are up shit creek.

Mackay is a decent manager. He'll find employment elsewhere.

jw5

Loyal
Seriously bro, who would want to be Cardiff City manager now with this joker Tan as owner? With not many potential takers for the job and relegation looking likely, they really are up shit creek.

Mackay is a decent manager. He'll find employment elsewhere.

He'll find some suitable candidates among his son's 20+ yo friends, with years of managerial experience from playing championship manager on the computer. :biggrin: