• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
chey, Liverpool cannot score in 2nd half.
Final score Liverpool 3 -1
I bought 4-1.
Liverpool top the table at least for 48 hrs.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you took Suárez out of the Liverpool side, they would look a very ordinary team.
If Gareth Bale is worth £80m, then Luis Suárez is easily worth at least £100m even with all his associated 'baggage'.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Suárez and Liverpool are going to take the very tough Manchester City away test in days' time. would they suffer 3,4 goals defeat just like Arsenal and Man Utd which is normal for visiting teams at Manchester City. should Liverpool park the bus or play normal game ?

Suárez is on God Mode now !

jw5

Loyal
Suárez and Liverpool are going to take the very tough Manchester City away test in days' time. would they suffer 3,4 goals defeat just like Arsenal and Man Utd which is normal for visiting teams at Manchester City. should Liverpool park the bus or play normal game ?

Suárez is on God Mode now !

After Man City away, it's Chelsea away for them. :eek:

Jar Jar Binks

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yx8d2Jo.gif

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/7F9-iu3RlOM?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" width="640" frameborder="0" height="360"></iframe>

jw5

Loyal
There's a big match tomorrow morning in Serie A.

The Milan Derby.

Both teams trying to find form but the chances of either one being the Serie A champions is small.
They do have a chance to qualify for champions league.

Tuesday morning SG time in BPL:

Arsenal vs Chelsea.
Difficult to predict who will come out on top. Neither team is in top form, unlike Liverpool or Man City.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tuesday morning SG time in BPL:
Arsenal vs Chelsea.
Difficult to predict who will come out on top. Neither team is in top form, unlike Liverpool or Man City.

Arsenal are missing keys players due to injury and suspension and my doubts about them winning the title are beginning to grow. A lot will depend on Özil and whether he can control the midfield (he's been disappointing of late). If he has a good game, Arsenal should win otherwise I expect a score draw.

Surprised that the statistics show Wenger has never beaten Mourinho as an opposition manager. Tomorrow night will be his big chance.

jw5

Loyal
Arsenal are missing keys players due to injury and suspension and my doubts about them winning the title are beginning to grow. A lot will depend on Özil and whether he can control the midfield (he's been disappointing of late). If he has a good game, Arsenal should win otherwise I expect a score draw.

Surprised that the statistics show Wenger has never beaten Mourinho as an opposition manager. Tomorrow night will be his big chance.

Mebbe a draw. That would suit Liverpool and Man City.

jw5

Loyal
Arsenal 0 Chelsea 0

Spurs appoints Tim Sherwood as new manager.

Yawnnnnnnnnnn..................... :p

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Arsenal 0 Chelsea 0

Spurs appoints Tim Sherwood as new manager.

Yawnnnnnnnnnn..................... :p

The contract is 18 months but he will be sacked
if Tottenham did not qualify for CL or win any trophy.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In that case, he will probably be sacked. :biggrin:

I'm pretty sure Sherwood was not a first choice replacement when Levy sacked AVB. This is what I think will happen.

Levy sacks Sherwood in the summer of 2014 and hires Fabio Capello after the World Cup.

Not a popular choice amongst Spurs fans.

jw5

Loyal
I'm pretty sure Sherwood was not a first choice replacement when Levy sacked AVB. This is what I think will happen.

Levy sacks Sherwood in the summer of 2014 and hires Fabio Capello after the World Cup.

Not a popular choice amongst Spurs fans.

Just like England, rather than hiring Sven and Fabio, they should have just hired Roy Hodgson or another English manager.
Roy hasn't done and isn't going to do any worse than those 2 over-rated "tacticians".

jw5

Loyal
Jialat, Cardiff players playing like they had too much eggnog, not even half time yet, losing 3-0 at home to Southampton.
Looks like this may be a good excuse for Vincent to sack Malky............................... :(