• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
hi bro....i dont know how to do this...but i recommend you post your question on the sbf forum TCSS thread. Sure got people answer you early

Saturday morning. :p

Bro, this one is TCSS thread leh. Hehe.

Anyway, I managed to DL ROTK 12 from china website. Played until 5am this morning :biggrin:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
Play computer games from midnite till 5 .....5 hrs

sleep ...... 5 hrs

sbf......10 hrs

bathe/crap/eat/TCSS on phone......3hr 45 mins

family time .....15 min

wow bro...you are just like me.Priorities always correct. Sure can survive well. :smile:

Anyway, I managed to DL ROTK 12 from china website. Played until 5am this morning :biggrin:

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Haven't done my calculations. :smile:

Can save the calculations.

Final games for Serie A, La Liga, BPL.

BPL will be interesting for top 5 and bottom 6. :biggrin:

Last 2 games for Ligue 1. Battle between Montpellier, PSG, Lille.

Eredivisie last two weeks was the best in terms of goals. (minimum 4 - 9 goals)

Should avoid Real Madrid and Barcelona games. One is low scoring while surprise awaits the Catalans. Those media clowns with their half wrong predictions are expecting Barca to finish the season in style but i expect Real Panties to give them a game. :biggrin:

Battle for Champions League and Europa League spot.

16079952edac65f55ea7b5e63ac1daacf714d0af.jpg

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Play computer games from midnite till 5 .....5 hrs

sleep ...... 5 hrs

sbf......10 hrs

bathe/crap/eat/TCSS on phone......3hr 45 mins

family time .....15 min

wow bro...you are just like me.Priorities always correct. Sure can survive well. :smile:

sleep ...... 7 hrs

sbf......3 hrs

bathe/crap/eat/TCSS on phone......1 hour

fucking with other women - 5 hours

Work - 8 hours

jw5

Loyal
BPL will be interesting for top 5 and bottom 6. :biggrin:

Chelsea vs Blackburn and Wigan vs Wolves have no significance at all, since none of these teams
can improve their league position even with a win.
However, Chelsea will be trying to avoid injuries and the other 3 may be trying to avoid embarrassment.