• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But im scared to talk toomuch to you leh brother....Why so many people attacking you ah? :confused:
Where got so many? just recently lah, hahaha.... Just dun act tua kang, dun bully and dun kiss Ah Leong ass can liao, this is how you will survive here :biggrin:, The other forum also like that what.... :P

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Where got so many? just recently lah, hahaha.... Just dun act tua kang, dun bully and dun kiss Ah Leong ass can liao, this is how you will survive here :biggrin:, The other forum also like that what.... :P

I wonder how much do I need to pay boss to transfer my power and points from there to here :biggrin:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Meeting my swee-wie-wee in bangkok next week, because over here her husband not happy that we meet :biggrin::biggrin: :eek:
Wah, a tryst at BKK!!! I had a friend who also go there and find his ex gf to fuck, leaving his lovely wife in SG, damn sad...