• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You also become TKL supporter, LOL thanks! Where's that old fool kotek drunkard? In a casket under a tentage? :eek:
I told you few nights ago liao mah, you damn forgetful leh......see my siggie!!! Dunno where that Kotek lah, busy kenna conned by PRCs maybe, lol

Last edited:

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Apologies to all SBF brudders who do not understand Thai :p
Eh , happen to find a few pics of Siam bu in uniform to share with everyone :biggrin:
Very similar to nihonji in uniform also :p
Kawaii , Narak :biggrin:

Thai University girls
:wink:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I told you few nights ago liao mah, you damn forgetful leh......see my siggie!!! Dunno where that Kotek lah, busy kenna conned by PRCs maybe, lol

Oh OK. Among the four, frankly, TKL has the weakest numbers in manpower. TT and TCB have between them about 2/3 and 1/3 PAP grassroots. TJS has the whole of SDP and half of NSP behind him. TKL has the other half of NSP but only some of NTUC behind him. NTUC is also split and most individuals dare not openly support anyone.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Campus_2005_vol01_05.jpg

Campus_2005_vol10_11.jpg

Campus_2005_vol01_08.jpg

Campus_2005_vol10_03.jpg

I also have, 5555

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh OK. Among the four, frankly, TKL has the weakest numbers in manpower. TT and TCB have between them about 2/3 and 1/3 PAP grassroots. TJS has the whole of SDP and half of NSP behind him. TKL has the other half of NSP but only some of NTUC behind him. NTUC is also split and most individuals dare not openly support anyone.
I know, not many people remembers what he did at Hong Lim about the mini bonds, ehh maybe you should tell him to elaborate his relationship with OTC, you think is a good idea? In wiki, it says LTK is very close with OTC, you go check.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I know, not many people remembers what he did at Hong Lim about the mini bonds, ehh maybe you should tell him to elaborate his relationship with OTC, you think is a good idea? In wiki, it says LTK is very close with OTC, you go check.

I think that you mean TKL. Yes, TKL was close to GKS, GCT and OTC. He's trying to play up the OTC part already.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think that you mean TKL. Yes, TKL was close to GKS, GCT and OTC. He's trying to play up the OTC part already.
I think TKL lacks is exposure.... People dunno who he is, my GF asked me and I told her what TKL did, she voting for him too, hehehehe

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Knn... you always bio at MBK and Siam Square right? Chulalongkorn university gals are sweets!! narak maak!!!

Aiya, those from Chula hi-so and not so daring la. My area consists of Thamasat U, Kaset U, Bangkok U more shiok and these gals not so demanding la

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I'm thinking of taking a break in Bangkok after the PE, win or lose. I'll probably stay somewhere in Sukhumvit Soi 4 Nana.

PM ok? Lets drink buddy. Whatever you like, moonshine satho I also have brewing from my kitchen