• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I am with my office staff mostly girls (sales staff party is next month and workers' party in Dec). Moreover we'rein Jontien beach which is a distance from the walking street area. Obviously with staff its not advisable to walk on walking street as on both sides of the street you can hear people greeting me by my name so not nice la. Also with my staff better not sneak out to play.

We had a great time partying beside the beach with buffet seafood dinner and a small stage where some of my staff sings karaoke many loogtung songs as you may already know many of my staff are khun Isaan. Because this is a resort with many guests we had to stop at 2300hrs. Then we proceeded to the beach and party till 2am with lots on booze like tequila and Black Label. Many got drunk. I was with my Spy girly drink because I felt gout coming so I needed to be easy with my alcohol consumption last night.

Overall it was very fun for my staff and for me I really don't like this sort of activity but for the staff no choice la as I have a team of great people working for us.

Sawasdeekrup Pi, enjoyed your stay at Pattaya? got chiong or not?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Thais love chicken rice but I cannot eat Thai chicken rice because its very mai aroy

All my Thai friends who had eating our Singapore chicken rice agree that ours is better than Thai.

I particularly don't like the namjim kaomangai

Craving for chicken rice today, LOL

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thais love chicken rice but I cannot eat Thai chicken rice because its very mai aroy

All my Thai friends who had eating our Singapore chicken rice agree that ours is better than Thai.

I particularly don't like the namjim kaomangai
Why issit not nice? too oily? actually quite easy to cook, if you know how to cook lah, hahaha

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Rice is not as fragrance generally, that famous Pratunam chicken is the worst for me.

Secondly chicken too dry. Timing is bad. So over cook or under cook.

Third chicken rice goes well with our thick black soya sauce with some sesame oil.

Anyway I cook very good Singapore chicken rice and I had also thought my maid to do it so now my Thai friends like to come my place for this.

Why issit not nice? too oily? actually quite easy to cook, if you know how to cook lah, hahaha

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bro show us what u cook!

npnt18oa.jpg

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Rice is not as fragrance generally, that famous Pratunam chicken is the worst for me.

Secondly chicken too dry. Timing is bad. So over cook or under cook.

Third chicken rice goes well with our thick black soya sauce with some sesame oil.

Anyway I cook very good Singapore chicken rice and I had also thought my maid to do it so now my Thai friends like to come my place for this.

I saw Hway Huang street market have chicken rice, the chicken are big, I always wanna try, but no chance to try it, LOL

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Actually I like big chickens like the ones in Singapore. I hate kampong chicken rice because meat not enough fats.

Anyway do not be deceive by what you see in Thailand because many chickens, roast ducks and even charsiew and siewyok are plastic fakes to attract customers. Many many shops do this.

I saw Hway Huang street market have chicken rice, the chicken are big, I always wanna try, but no chance to try it, LOL

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually I like big chickens like the ones in Singapore. I hate kampong chicken rice because meat not enough fats.

Anyway do not be deceive by what you see in Thailand because many chickens, roast ducks and even charsiew and siewyok are plastic fakes to attract customers. Many many shops do this.
I prefer kampong chicken, cox bored of the big ones, hahaha.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I prefer kampong chicken, cox bored of the big ones, hahaha.

I'm like you, live to cook so I do not miss Singapore's chicken rice, biryani, prawn noodle, curries etc etc but some things I really miss is the bahchormee, meerubus etc which is not easy to emulate. I spend many weekends cooking and inviting my partners to my place to eat and drink.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Same same here. I don't like the mixing of the black soya sauce with the chilli sauce.

Now I pound my own Chilli Sauce and bring a small bottle with me.

Apparently, Thai Chicken rice are over boiled. Even the oil rice (khao man) is not as fragrant as the Singapore version.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"walk on walking street as on both sides of the street you can hear people greeting me by my name so not nice la"
hahaha, there is a title for this. It's call "Prince of Walking". Sometimes, the staff at the bars quite "automatic". If they see me with a partner, they will pretend they don't know me. :smile:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Prince of Walking like sia-O

I never like to be associated with the name prince, very dangerous in Thailand.

Seriously some of the girls in the bars are very nice and sincere. I miss Khun Tae. :(

"walk on walking street as on both sides of the street you can hear people greeting me by my name so not nice la"
hahaha, there is a title for this. It's call "Prince of Walking". Sometimes, the staff at the bars quite "automatic". If they see me with a partner, they will pretend they don't know me. :smile: