• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ya ya ya still here in HCMC. Tomorrow mornign go back Bkk.

Hey this time I stayed in Moevenpick Hotel very nice leh. 3,850THB per night all in for two book through Agoda. Damn good man now at the executive club on 2nd floor enjoy free flow red & white wine and champagne and makan also from 5-7pm. Have all sorts of alcohol, Hennessay, Ricard, Black, Absolut Vodka, etc etc etc. Worth la. I highly recommend.

Near near airport too.
How many star hotel? 2 nights for that price quite reasonable lah, HCMC and Hanoi are one of my target destinations, which 1 is better joetsy?

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This forum got only a few tikopeks. People like muthukali, red amoeba, alamaking all very tiko one :biggrin:
Nowadays hard to find street walkers at Geylang. You frequent the houses?

last time many many, machiam PRC market, walk a few steps only, they will asked: 去 吗? :biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
5-stars hotel heard just opened last year so very new.

THB 3,850 is per night for 2 person. And this price is for executive room, damn big with very nice bathroom. And as I said inclusive of access to the lounge. Never been to Hanoi. You must be out for dinner. Have a good one buddy.

How many star hotel? 2 nights for that price quite reasonable lah, HCMC and Hanoi are one of my target destinations, which 1 is better joetsy?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Ehh, 1 night for 3,850B? That's ex at HCMC!! U rich kuku!! Lol

Actually not so rich that's why hard-up for such deals where you get free flow for 2 hours sure get drunk by 7pm and if you can bak-wan a little with the staff here free flow continue man.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
5-stars hotel heard just opened last year so very new.

THB 3,850 is per night for 2 person. And this price is for executive room, damn big with very nice bathroom. And as I said inclusive of access to the lounge. Never been to Hanoi. You must be out for dinner. Have a good one buddy.

Can bring puying guest mai? 5555...

Last edited:

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Si muthu, say meet me at Geylang today, but disappeared in the afternoon. You go GMT to see Thai girls is it? :biggrin:

My PC tio virus this afternoon. LL have to stay home reformat, dwnload application again. Lost all my files cos never backup... knn
Uwake up ish 3+ liao, tot u meeting ur PRC MM @ 4pm? have great score?

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Wah, that means Raiders was a laojiaos also in Delphi, I think I was at Stomp, that rubbish forum, pui!!! Hahaha

I got read the old forum lah. As much as I know alot of ppl don't like LTS and his nuisance, but there is one thing that he said is true. That woman is really not simple.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
My PC tio virus this afternoon. LL have to stay home reformat, dwnload application again. Lost all my files cos never backup... knn
Uwake up ish 3+ liao, tot u meeting ur PRC MM @ 4pm? have great score?

Last night meet already mah. Today lazy. Knn, that girl nowadays kept hinting me want to buy this, want to buy that, I'm scared! Use a Mac, you won't look back :biggrin:

Last edited:

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just went there mid last month, stayed at Asoke BTS/Sukhumvit MRT area, a lot of middle eastern tourist at BKK this time around, quite shocked.

hello thats place is middle east ah neh and BaEee area la... They have alot of business there. Tailor, ah long......etc