• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The official OZ bashing thread.

shockshiok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: More leaving Australia than ever before!

Regardless of what you say about Australia, it's a pretty sure bet the country will still be around in 50 years time. I can't say the same for Sinkieland. :p

yes australia has learned from singapore that in order to survive, you need to ripp your people off and bleed them dry.

come to think of, they also learned how to import red light cameras and the police state concept - people are getting tickets for riding a bicycle without a helmet!

freedom my ass.

Last edited:

shockshiok

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hmm....your argument seems to be falling since the US$ is equally weak still, and that's because of the budget deficit, and the lack of confidence in the American economy.

And it must be said that when you resorted to such excessive insults, it shows you're losing your case. Axe was being nice to you, and yet you acted in such an impulsive, impatient manner.

I feel so sad for you, honestly.

you are not a very bright fellow. if the US$ is weak, and is bouncing back from historical lows, what does that say about the 50% decrease in value of the australian dollar?

it shows investors worldwide have no confidence. case closed.

shockshiok

Alfrescian
Loyal

Haha.. as the matter of fact, I am ready to enter into the "chicken" market within 6mths.. this time the investment shall be in Melbourne. So did I score badly after i arrived ? My recent chicken audit & assessment suggested otherwise.

I asked my son if he regrets leaving Sin.. guess what's his answer ? My wife dont give up her Fin Controller job in Sin for nothing.. So you think we are suffering ? think harder.. hahaha

oh please lah. you really are the worst example yet. sitting on your behind staring at ceiling fan 6 months and then claiming australia great because of property and dollar so strong 6 months ago. now both crashing down.

yet you are PAP's best friend in australia. silence. cannot admit when the truth comes out.

shockshiok

Alfrescian
Loyal

wow...you are doing very well...you must be a very good aussie to contribute enough to ATO...well done , mate!

if he is stupid enough to pay such high taxes and forced hospital cover, that is his problem.

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal

you are not a very bright fellow. if the US$ is weak, and is bouncing back from historical lows, what does that say about the 50% decrease in value of the australian dollar?

it shows investors worldwide have no confidence. case closed.

Squirming out of a tight spot again, dude? I see your habit of doing that 24/7 every time after we corner you on the facts. I mean, don't act we were born yesterday dude.

If you're wrong, just admit like a man that you're wrong. What's wrong? We are just online anyway. Its not we are face to face literally.

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal

... claiming australia great because of property and dollar so strong 6 months ago. now both crashing down.

Well.. perhaps you should narrow down into which property crashing down eh ? U think if my property is crashing and I still have the time to sammyboy ~ talking cock ?? haha.

In fact i feel great now.. CASH is KING.. as long as ppl feel it is the end of the world, I can abuse my position and get a duck stall with ease. Talking to my banker now to standby cash :smile:

Well, if AUD is not doing well, then I guess i am not returning to SIN lor.. Contribution to Sin will stop until such time i feel like giving :smile: heehee

shockshiok

Alfrescian
Loyal

Well.. perhaps you should narrow down into which property crashing down eh ? U think if my property is crashing and I still have the time to sammyboy ~ talking cock ?? haha.

In fact i feel great now.. CASH is KING.. as long as ppl feel it is the end of the world, I can abuse my position and get a duck stall with ease. Talking to my banker now to standby cash :smile:

Well, if AUD is not doing well, then I guess i am not returning to SIN lor.. Contribution to Sin will stop until such time i feel like giving :smile: heehee

who cares what i think. this is fact. your dollar is crap and your property will be declining for some time to come.

at least you had someone like me telling you, but of course you lack the sense to listen.

its a good thing not everyone goes to a disaster like australia, only the not so intelligent people like you. sorry if if the truth hurts.

shockshiok

Alfrescian
Loyal

Squirming out of a tight spot again, dude? I see your habit of doing that 24/7 every time after we corner you on the facts. I mean, don't act we were born yesterday dude.

If you're wrong, just admit like a man that you're wrong. What's wrong? We are just online anyway. Its not we are face to face literally.

oh my god, it like talking to an ITE graduate, or a hawker. i am laughing so hard i have almost tears in my eyes! i suppose next you will say the singapore to the US is still at 1.31!!! what a moron you are!

only the singaporean-australians can be so stupid!

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal

Halo.. I am a successful HAWKER.. what ? See me no up ?

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal

oh my god, it like talking to an ITE graduate, or a hawker. i am laughing so hard i have almost tears in my eyes! i suppose next you will say the singapore to the US is still at 1.31!!! what a moron you are!

If there is any moron, its you you pathetic loser cockroach. Cannot argue constructively and when you lose an argument, you condemn people. See what I said earlier? Its a fucking waste of time arguing with a blooming idiot like you.

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal

only the not so intelligent people like you. sorry if if the truth hurts.

Due to my simple and not so intelligent mentality, my body keeps telling me to idle and enjoy my life to the fullest.. haiz.. Of course i am not intelligent lah.. otherwise, I would be busy working 24-7 and climbing the corporate ladder liao.. hehe.

You are still the best lah.. soooo smart.. No wonder you are working 24-7 and you have maids or slaves around you too? In Australia, we only live with Koala.. lazy and relax.. :smile:

shockshiok

Alfrescian
Loyal

Due to my simple and not so intelligent mentality, my body keeps telling me to idle and enjoy my life to the fullest.. haiz.. Of course i am not intelligent lah.. otherwise, I would be busy working 24-7 and climbing the corporate ladder liao.. hehe.

You are still the best lah.. soooo smart.. No wonder you are working 24-7 and you have maids or slaves around you too? In Australia, we only live with Koala.. lazy and relax.. :smile:

forget about who is being smart. look at the results. 6 months ago you were boasting. now look at the results. bad news for you. its like the PAP can just pack a suitcase and continue the lies and immorality there. look at you, a brothel owner who stares at cieling fan for six months and sells a woman's body for money. enough said.

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal

Trying to laugh at your opponent in such a fake manner doesn't hide the fact that you're being evasive, dude.

Besides I do know that type of fake laugh.

shockshiok

Alfrescian
Loyal

Trying to laugh at your opponent in such a fake manner doesn't hide the fact that you're being evasive, dude.

Besides I do know that type of fake laugh.

there is no way to deflect the truth. the A$ has crashed. you only have yourself to blame for the poor choices you have made. dont blame others for choosing to get cheated in white racist ripp off australia.

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal

forget about who is being smart. look at the results. 6 months ago you were boasting. now look at the results. bad news for you. its like the PAP can just pack a suitcase and continue the lies and immorality there. look at you, a brothel owner who stares at cieling fan for six months and sells a woman's body for money. enough said.

>6 mths ago, I had an assessment report for my chicken venture valued at 0.5mil.. >6 mths later, the chicken is valued at 0.7mil.. and if full production it will worth 1.2mil.. So if economy good does it mean I good ? likewise, if economy bad does it mean I am bad ? heehee.

I am not a smart person.. this is why i decide to give up my current job with private use car and a private room for work.. to a job who can guarantee me idle life and happiness ! (at the same time setup my empire) So am i Stupid ? keke

shockshiok

Alfrescian
Loyal

>6 mths ago, I had an assessment report for my chicken venture valued at 0.5mil.. >6 mths later, the chicken is valued at 0.7mil.. and if full production it will worth 1.2mil.. So if economy good does it mean I good ? likewise, if economy bad does it mean I am bad ? heehee.

I am not a smart person.. this is why i decide to give up my current job with private use car and a private room for work.. to a job who can guarantee me idle life and happiness ! (at the same time setup my empire) So am i Stupid ? keke

six months ago you were boasting property prices were shooting up. now they are crashing down, with many months of correction in store. your property that you boasted has risen is NOW LOSING MONEY. you have sat around staring at cieling fan for six months, to buy a property which is now losing. soon you will have negative equity and that bank will start calling you very soon. i pity you and your stupid choices. you showed a lack of intelligence telling people how easy credit in australia was available to anyone. now the headache for you is just beginning. owing more money to the bank with 9% mortgage will keep you awake for many years to come.

your dollar has become worthless too. best thing is i told you it was going to happen and it did. case closed.

http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/story/0,23739,24520675-952,00.html

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal

there is no way to deflect the truth. the A$ has crashed. you only have yourself to blame for the poor choices you have made. dont blame others for choosing to get cheated in white racist ripp off australia.

Clean up your kitchen before you criticise other people's dirty kitchen. I will leave you to ponder that fact. This argument has gone on & on, and I think its has less substance as you grinded on.

Take care, and adios, mate.

shockshiok

Alfrescian
Loyal

Clean up your kitchen before you criticise other people's dirty kitchen. I will leave you to ponder that fact. This argument has gone on & on, and I think its has less substance as you grinded on.

Take care, and adios, mate.

what argument? for the last few months i was telling you this was going to happen, and now it has. the australian dollar has gone into free fall. look at china. serious crisis. commodities/resources affected. AND we dont see much further easing by the RBA this whole cycle - perhaps another 100-150 basis points as inflation is a concern - especially with the coming higher consumer import prices as a net result of the crash of the A$. australia just does not have the economy of scale.

case closed.

imperialarms

Alfrescian
Loyal

grow up in ang moh cuntry, children will moan when they cant get chicks mark my words

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal

what argument? for the last few months i was telling you this was going to happen, and now it has. the australian dollar has gone into free fall. look at china. serious crisis. commodities/resources affected. AND we dont see much further easing by the RBA this whole cycle - perhaps another 100-150 basis points as inflation is a concern - especially with the coming higher consumer import prices as a net result of the crash of the A$. australia just does not have the economy of scale.

case closed.

Oh please come out of the well, dude. Australia is still not in recession; the US is already in a deep one. The American federal government was almost too slow and inept to respond. The Australian one at Canberra, however acted strongly, and for the moment, adequately.

And as for China, although it has slowed down, it must also be said that it's still gonna grow 7-8% this year. This is in contrast to Russia, which had relied on high oil prices for the last few years, and now face their own economic collapse due to the collapse of the world crude prices.

Besides, doesn't China still use more coal than oil to produce electricity? Although burning coal is an environmental hazard, China has more coal-fired power stations than oil-burning ones. And so, the demand is high.

In any case, you're just stubborn. Your views reflect those of a frog in a well. As long as you deny fact and reality, you would just remain a broken tape recorder. Good day, mate.