• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The NK-US Summit Thread

Score for Trump-Kim summit

• Total voters

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kim will be leaving tomorrow afternoon. Trump will fly out tomorrow night. Looks like this is a big waste of time and money

ChanRasjid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kim will be leaving tomorrow afternoon. Trump will fly out tomorrow night. Looks like this is a big waste of time and money
But if they have done thorough pre-negotiation in great details, their leaving after half-a-day meeting is OK. They have everything to bring home in their documents.

Chan Rasjid

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
bui bui kim came here to visit me and play 8 round of majong. after that he will collect back $6.9 million in unmarked money back to pyongyang follow by 69 more trip and clean out our local bank that was holding back his account.

Kee Chew

Alfrescian
Loyal
bui bui kim came here to visit me and play 8 round of majong. after that he will collect back $6.9 million in unmarked money back to pyongyang follow by 69 more trip and clean out our local bank that was holding back his account.

Lim is now at mbs. :biggrin:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
What should both address each other? :rolleyes:

What should Donald Trump call Kim Jong-un?
From chairman to supreme leader, Kim Jong-un is known by many names and official titles. So how should US President Donald Trump address the North Korean leader when they finally meet?

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-asia-44410329/what-should-donald-trump-call-kim-jong-un

the puppet should go down on his bent knees as my buddy bui bui kim meets him with a Hwa-Soong 15 missile at the cuc de sex

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
IMG_2536.JPG

you saw the bra, you can see the male boobs?

Teehee... just wondering what's going on for the briefing across the street...

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Sammyboy Field Report from Shangri-La:

Finally got a chance to sit down and reflect properly. Over the past 2 days, apart from the security personnels who seemed a bit nervous, hotel guests went about their daily business- AMDK getting their tan at the pool, you see media and folks getting their chow during lunch time at TheLine, WaterFall, etc...

Nothing out of the unusual, there was a bit of a circus when Trump went out for the lunch meeting at the Istana with Pinkie earlier today, but the crowd seemed rather muted on the whole, maybe it's just my perception, I'd thought there would be a lot of fanfare of sorts.

I don't expect much fanfare tomorrow morning either, not betting on it. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: