• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The NK-US Summit Thread

Score for Trump-Kim summit

• Total voters

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
3 are still awake in sg. dear leader is checking his places of interest app (makan) on his nk-made smartphoney pyongyang touch pondering wtf to do on a monday morning in sg. should he try chicken lice in chinatown, chilli crap in east coast park, or mee siam mai hum in amk? die die must try froggy recommended fried pork cracklings on tofu in queenstown. meanwhile maga potus is fully awake, thanks to jet lag, on his iphone (se)x, wondering what would have been if melania were to be by his side in a sg hotel bed. would they walk hand in hand through the gardens by the bay, visit the night safari or go on an e-bike romp of the tanah merah golf course or tour the botanic gardens? then there’s gin(ni). not listening to her beautician’s advice to sleep early, she prowls (a.k.a. trolls) the web (and especially sbf) from dusk till dawn looking for distressing signals to de-stress herself. now she’s fixated with the other 2 visitors in town imagining what they are up to, whether they are also surfing sbf and checking on ravishing beauty and never broken in virgin like herself. how the night and morning could have been (fun) if they were to all romp together ménage à trois. gin(ni) the pure hymen, oops hearted, would be such a unifying force for world peace and universal joy. sandwiched in between, always right (never wrong nor left), never backing down, always spoiling for a fuck, oops fight, and ushering in total release in a climatic end. cum cum, cum to mama, she fantasizes. cumming of a new age.

Just call mee siam mai hum...everything will be provided for...why so troublesome, searching through apps?. Mee Siam Mai Hum, have everything at his disposal...including the huge PA...everything imaginable can be obtained...including, "mangoes"...for the motherland they will be most willing....

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
IMG_2524.JPG

We are now endorsed as international bah kar.:wink:

I'm not sure about that... it's a hive of activities here in Shangri-la :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Washington (CNN)Former NBA star Dennis Rodman is traveling to Singapore for the upcoming summit between President Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un.

Rodman's agent, Darren Prince, confirmed the trip.

"He is willing to offer his support for his friends, President Trump and Marshall Kim Jong Un," Prince said.

The NBA Hall-of-Famer also posted the announcement on Instagram Friday morning.

"Thanks to my loyal sponsors from @potcoin and my team at @princemarketinggroup , I will be flying to Singapore for the historical Summit. I'll give whatever support is needed to my friends, President Trump and Marshall Kim Jong Un," he wrote.

In a statement, Rodman praised Trump.

"To all Americans and the rest of the world I'm honored to call President Trump a friend. He's one of the best negotiators of all time and I'm looking forward to him adding to his historic success at the Singapore Summit," Rodman said.

Rodman has traveled to North Korea in the past and seems to have struck up an unlikely friendship with the North Korean leader. The basketball great also was a contestant on Trump's NBC show, "Celebrity Apprentice," in 2013.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Could be doppelgänger, we wont know.

When kim went china, no one in sight more than 100m, building near the route, windows all must be shut, any people must stay away from window.

Here people still can crowd along the road for phototaking session.:biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
3 are still awake in sg. dear leader is checking his places of interest app (makan) on his nk-made smartphoney pyongyang touch pondering wtf to do on a monday morning in sg. should he try chicken lice in chinatown, chilli crap in east coast park, or mee siam mai hum in amk? die die must try froggy recommended fried pork cracklings on tofu in queenstown. meanwhile maga potus is fully awake, thanks to jet lag, on his iphone (se)x, wondering what would have been if melania were to be by his side in a sg hotel bed. would they walk hand in hand through the gardens by the bay, visit the night safari or go on an e-bike romp of the tanah merah golf course or tour the botanic gardens? then there’s gin(ni). not listening to her beautician’s advice to sleep early, she prowls (a.k.a. trolls) the web (and especially sbf) from dusk till dawn looking for distressing signals to de-stress herself. now she’s fixated with the other 2 visitors in town imagining what they are up to, whether they are also surfing sbf and checking on ravishing beauty and never broken in virgin like herself. how the night and morning could have been (fun) if they were to all romp together ménage à trois. gin(ni) the pure hymen, oops hearted, would be such a unifying force for world peace and universal joy. sandwiched in between, always right (never wrong nor left), never backing down, always spoiling for a fuck, oops fight, and ushering in total release in a climatic end. cum cum, cum to mama, she fantasizes. cumming of a new age.
you’re right, always right. we’re all wrong. please sleep ok? world peace needs you tomorrow. oops it’s already tomorrow! :eek:
@zhihau your fucking moderator standard is to delete mine while let sexual harassment talk remain to defame me. Bloody sia suay Malaysian dog always using underhanded means to win ! Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Huh? I only move deleted posts to the bin so it doesn't obscure my views. I haven't given a shit what ginfreely posts, let alone moderate them. She/he had been ignored by me since the last time I told Sam to pull its plug :p:p:p
Another big fat lie. You moved my posts to the bin. Not deleted posts. And I have caught you more than once insinuating insult and not ignoring me as you claimed.