• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The NK-US Summit Thread

Score for Trump-Kim summit

• Total voters

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Teehee... don't blink.
Kim probably told lhl I am ready to launch my missile at SG if you don’t pay for my hotel stay .

Kim is a leader who doesn’t understand international protocol . He still thinks he is the king in SG.

Last edited:

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
qitMMMV.png

https://tinyurI.com/yc6vwdz3

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dr Mahathir also commented on the impending Trump-Kim summit in Singapore, and said that the world should make use of the new attitude of North Korea’s leader and work towards easing tension in the region .

"Today he is making effort to have better relationship even with the United States. We should not be cynical about that, we should full use of this attitude by North Korea to reduce tension in the South China Sea," Dr Mahathir said.

Read more at https://www.channelnewsasia.com/new...-may-stay-on-beyond-2-years-harbours-10418608

ChanRasjid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Poll: 12th June Trump-Kim Summit Tomorrow Will End With Zero. Pompeo just gave hint - US not sincere in having any peace in Korean peninsula.

The US expects Kim to first "complete, verifiable, denuclearize" before going ahead to lift sanctions. If I were Kim, I would ask: "How can I trust you? After I dismantle things, you about turn! How?".

Pompeo said US will provide "unique' security guarantees (for North Korea)" for denuclearisation. If it is a truly "unique security guarantee" why not just tell? Why is something unique need any secrecy. Is it Trump/Congress will swear on the Bible? Or the US will close all bases surrounding the Korean peninsular - pull out all forces from South Korea, Okinawa, Guam, Philippines?

Any sincere deal must be in stages on both sides, not immediate on the North Korean side and by stages on the US side.