• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The National Day Parade L I V E !!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The old goat has lost the muscle around his jaw and thus he could not close his mouth.

At the end of the parade, a few hundred mosquitoes managed to fly into his opened mouth.

can you imagine yourself to be 90
i doubt you can even reach 80
please not not view others with scorn and contempt
your ridicule will return haunting you
i admire our 90 year old great leader
he stood up with great pride, with great steadfastness and with great confidence
he is one of the greatest leaders of all time
you can't even hold a candle to his little finger
let alone hold a candle to the sole of his foot
shame on you young man
majulah singapura!!!

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He looked like a sit-up corpse!

LOL...................LOL....................

the day won't be long now.......................for the 1st time, i can feel it....................before 2016 for sure................

his mouth open-close-open-close..................classic.................LOL.................macam like goldfish..............

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dogs are happy with just a piece of turd on the ground.

they would wag their tails with the heads between the masters' thighs with their tongues sticking out..

didn't you observe this strange behavoir???

chilakak

Alfrescian
Loyal
obviously you are too young to know our SAF
we are no push overs
too young to learn about the kota tinggi saga

majulah singapura!!!

Anybody who does not agree with your sycophantic rantings is deemed too young. Si Gin Na, Limpeh already completed all my NS plus reserve liability swee swee many years ago. If you actually believe that today's SAF has the same spirit as the SAF in the 60s, then you are really retarded.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Anybody who does not agree with your sycophantic rantings is deemed too young. Si Gin Na, Limpeh already completed all my NS plus reserve liability swee swee many years ago. If you actually believe that today's SAF has the same spirit as the SAF in the 60s, then you are really retarded.

if you have rightfully completed your NS, it has wasted on you
your knowledge is pathetic...anyway, don't skip the subject...Limgong from ARMOUR !!! and COMMANDOS...MI also...
if you can live up to 80...and you can still stand and salute to our nation,
i say you are good
if Dr Lee Kuan Yew could stand with great pride and confidence
and rejoiced at the celebration, i humbly admit, he deserves all the accolades showered upon him
don't talk about limpeh limpeh...got balls, then email your rantings to the PMO......don't just bark here like a toothless dog
cheers!!! majulahs singapura!!!