• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The National Day Parade L I V E !!!

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wow!! the LIVE PARADE starts!!!

Majulah Singapura !!!

Me also very excited about this event. But I was disappointed didn't have the parachute heroes jumping. What happened ?
Also do you know what the president talk to GOH contingent ? They were whispering don't know about what

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The Lion Jumpers had to abort their jump. Too dangerous. Dark threatening clouds. Better to exercise caution and safety.
It was a good decision from the commanding officer to abort it. Majulah Singapura.

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the wonderful display of fireworks
light up the night sky with LOVE
STAND UP FOR SINGAPORE
now i feel so proud - wow!!!

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i don't know why people could enjoy watching the dull and repetitious NDP ? some people are even happy to spend hundred of dollars to watch it live. isn't the performances literally the same every year ? what is new ? the singapore government could pay me $200 and i still refuse to go don't know where to watch the NDP.

chilakak

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Lion Jumpers had to abort their jump. Too dangerous. Dark threatening clouds. Better to exercise caution and safety.
It was a good decision from the commanding officer to abort it. Majulah Singapura.

Yup, when our commandos go to war, they can only jump and fight when bright and sunny with no clouds. Sibei kilat!

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
now singing the national anthem

i am so moved so touched so emotional
weltering in tears
our great leaders all standing up with pride
with dignity with love with optimism
i am so proud...very proud of our government
our leaders and our people

berjaya singapura!!!
majulah singapura!!!

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yup, when our commandos go to war, they can only jump and fight when bright and sunny with no clouds. Sibei kilat!

obviously you are too young to know our SAF
we are no push overs
too young to learn about the kota tinggi saga

majulah singapura!!!

chilakak

Alfrescian
Loyal
i don't know why people could enjoy watching the dull and repetitious NDP ? some people are even happy to spend hundred of dollars to watch it live. isn't the performances literally the same every year ? what is new ? the singapore government could pay me $200 and i still refuse to go don't know where to watch the NDP.

If the chenghu gives the millions spent every year on NDP to the needy, the welfare organisations won't need to hold so many fund-raising activities every year.

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
now our people's president is going around shaking hands and thanking the participants
a great president
a humble man
a good icon of singaporean unity
majulah singapura!!!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Grand old Man cannot sit down by himself liao... his helpers also dare not touch him as he inching down to his seat.. seems like his illness really taking a hold of him physically.. cannot move well at all.. the TV camera man kin kin switch focus as he caught the old man struggling to sit down just now...

Heng Chee How damn cartoon.. kena caught on camera always looking to old man, dunno whether what to do for the old man.. pass him my flag??? hold onto him lest the old one fall off his chair???? why does the old man look so robot with the smile plastered across his face??? is he going to have a heart attack next to me???? sibei stressed face on this Heng.. hahahaha.... again the camera man switch shots immed ...

Damn cartoon these people trying to cover the inevitable...

Anyone noticed who were the ones seated near LKY? I spotted Lily Neo, a doctor, just behind LKY. Doubt if it was by-chance. Also, quite sure they had an SOP to deal with signs of trouble wrt LKY's medical condition.

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
999185_10151787082853482_1099590289_n.jpg

the pride of being a singaporean is immense

lurpsexx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone noticed who were the ones seated near LKY? I spotted Lily Neo, a doctor, just behind LKY. Doubt if it was by-chance. Also, quite sure they had an SOP to deal with signs of trouble wrt LKY's medical condition.

Well GD, first I can think of is to switch all cameras away from the collapsing old man... never too good to show the world the last breaths of our dying oldie rite?

Agree with you & there shld be at least 1 ambulance dedicated to him shld anything happen, plus TP outriders to clear the way to SGH for him too... If really desperate , the Apaches can also land on the platform and whisk him away ... haha...

I didn't catch Lily Neo as Heng Chee How was too cartoon for me to take away my eyes... damn funny to see these off-the-cuff-but-oh-so-truthful dumb-founded looks on these scums in white on TV.. :biggrin: