• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The National Day Parade L I V E !!!

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wow Irene Ng still looks very sweet....
400 member choir now sing.....Many Stories One Singapore!!!

" Rain Rain Go Away..."

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
waulau some more fighting machines men and women....

home team ....wow!!!

don't play play with singapore's anti swarming vehicles....

the intruders all mati....majulah singapura!!!

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
happy holidays :wink:

tumblr_mbnkq667YG1r62aq3o1_500.jpg

chilakak

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should tell yr beloved Ah Loong not to try so hard in his dressing. His outfit looks like there's a torn bib in front and a skunk tail behind.
And Ah Tong trying to steal the limelight by wearing Ah Loong's signature pink.

lurpsexx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Grand old Man cannot sit down by himself liao... his helpers also dare not touch him as he inching down to his seat.. seems like his illness really taking a hold of him physically.. cannot move well at all.. the TV camera man kin kin switch focus as he caught the old man struggling to sit down just now...

Heng Chee How damn cartoon.. kena caught on camera always looking to old man, dunno whether what to do for the old man.. pass him my flag??? hold onto him lest the old one fall off his chair???? why does the old man look so robot with the smile plastered across his face??? is he going to have a heart attack next to me???? sibei stressed face on this Heng.. hahahaha.... again the camera man switch shots immed ...

Damn cartoon these people trying to cover the inevitable...

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What a disgusting event which the sinkie who are being screwed daily watching their ass predator behaving like royalty .. it seems to tell a story that sinkies are so right to be screwed. And the sinkies honour them for screwing them on this day..

Totally inhumane...sinkiely low life shit.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
You so exciting until creamed your pants?

Hey just asking you something and this thread seem appropriate.

When someone starts a thread and it seems like he is talking to himself in the thread, does this clearly signify that person who started such thread has a MENTAL PROBLEM? LoL

Last edited:

lurpsexx

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should tell yr beloved Ah Loong not to try so hard in his dressing. His outfit looks like there's a torn bib in front and a skunk tail behind.
And Ah Tong trying to steal the limelight by wearing Ah Loong's signature pink.

Me bet $10 half of the audience NOT local born... Singapore is a global CITY now... not a country anymore... there is no use being a Singaporean now since anyone can come and go as they please and take whatever they want from here....

chilakak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Me bet $10 half of the audience NOT local born... Singapore is a global CITY now... not a country anymore... there is no use being a Singaporean now since anyone can come and go as they please and take whatever they want from here....

You are probably right! The other half who are local born are the usual por lumpahs die hard 60.1% or civil servants lan lan forced to go types.