• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Monsters and Demons here .....Are you one of them???

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hi BKT,

I really don't know who you are. Thanks for saving me last night. I think I will be off for some time
to reflect. No use wasting my time being battled and whacked by I H P and his Gang.

Anyway, thanks for the advice and thanks for all the beautiful songs.

I am just an ordinary Singaporean with no political agenda. Just came in for the fun of the forum Never know I could get embroiled in such a mess with more than 20 predators attacking me.

Thanks once again.

kopiuncle

kopi is just too innocent, naive and simple - kana pawned by all the motherfuckers here.

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the list of ugly people here are getting longer and longer..

laksaboy joined the ranks of obnoxious and ugly people - one-eyed monster..

this is the list of the most obnoxious and poisonous motherfuckers here in this forum

they are all murderers, gangsters, thugs, hooligans and motherfuckers.....cybe bullies, fakeys, hypocrites,blackmailers....

all the motherfuckers and cowards...they have been fucking kopi for the last two months!!!

they will all come marching into this cesspool....one by one

laksaboy became a demon after being satanised by all the cccbygang members - he is down in his intellectual turd now
ah meng the gorilla monkey kana fucked badly...mauled to death....terminal now!!!
angbin is truly retarded..no testicles to post...just fcuk in the longkang darkness!!!
donor is fucked blind...no balls to post...only fuck in the dark
xingguy just got gutterily fried in shit oil!!!....blamed people for fucking him in the dark! no balls...
chonburific has been fucking honourably...so let him be!!!!...at least he got the courage to speak out!!!
cbbin bkt is already fucked..the worst serial motherfucker here....got his rubbish thread too!!! cbbin!!!
thugsin is already fucked...useless idiotic head!
majullah is already fucked...think he is clever...but damned faked!!!
josssticks is already fucked...dead and buried under melted white candle wax!!!
i h p is already deadly fucked...motherfucking lunatic!!!
brubec is already deadly fucked...still go for dogs fucking!!!!
Jah is now fucked!!! lampar one promoted as the biggest vulval mouth here beat IHP hands down!!!!
windsor is now fucked!! no balls to post only shoot aeroplanes!!
cheescake just got his cbbin creamed!!! still sucking breast milk!!!!
all the motherfuckers and bullies already fucking dead!!!
more ghosts and demons will surface....just wait and see!!!

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
cbbin bkt is already fucked..the worst serial motherfucker here....got his rubbish thread too!!! cbbin!!!
!!!

Hi BKT,

I really don't know who you are. Thanks for saving me last night. I think I will be off for some time
to reflect. No use wasting my time being battled and whacked by I H P and his Gang.

Anyway, thanks for the advice and thanks for all the beautiful songs.

I am just an ordinary Singaporean with no political agenda. Just came in for the fun of the forum Never know I could get embroiled in such a mess with more than 20 predators attacking me.

Thanks once again.

kopiuncle

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He litters the forum with his nonsense because he knows it gets people like you all worked up.

If everyone just ignored the stuff, he'd be gone in less than a week.

I would like to see your forum bandwidth get its limits stretched.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
55271-pinocchio-nose-gif-whgD.gif

LIAR = Kopiuncle a.k.a ilovesingapore a.k.a theblackhole a.k.a. Extremist a.k.a. uglyloser a.k.a. LIONHEART a.k.a. CharAzn a.k.a. length a.k.a. tigerbright

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Kopisai kena PWNED! Hahahahaha.......Goondu kia Gongcheebye dumbfuck whose parents probably regretted giving birth to him...With hindsight, Kopisai's parents should just have masturbated! ROFL

pwned.jpg

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Kopisai kena PWNED! Hahahahaha.......Goondu kia Gongcheebye dumbfuck whose parents probably regretted giving birth to him...With hindsight, Kopisai's parents should just have masturbated! ROFL

pwned.jpg

ah meng the bastard child of multiple monstrous rapes....

Release_the_Kraken_by_GENZOMAN.jpg

Yanzi

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
another supporting motherfucker of the mbssluts gang member!!! Fuck you!!!

Please do not associate me with any gang you have in mind.

It is so sad that your mother failed to teach you well. Look at all you vulgarity in your postings. I feel sad for your parents.

Shame on you.