• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Monsters and Demons here .....Are you one of them???

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
majullahsingapura will be hunted down for his hideous crime....his death will be slow and painful
just like ah meng and the rest of the cyberbullies here...slow painful death....

childs-play-chucky-sneering.jpg

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
pwned-1.jpg

Kena Pwned Song Boh...ROFL...hahahaha

of course song lah...you ??? suffering from boh songism.....motherfucker!!!
dont be too happy for pwning people....you will meet your karmic retribution in many other ways...so dont laugh
so loud.....

freddy-kruger-villain.jpg

you are just another illustration that there are lunatics, twisted minds, distorted maggots here in this forum.....and you will have your just desserts too...you can laugh now...but your fate will be sealed with pain and grief....

MajullahSingapura

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pwn is a leetspeak slang term derived from the verb own, as meaning to appropriate or to conquer to gain ownership.

The term implies domination or humiliation of a rival, to taunt an opponent who has just been soundly defeated. ...​

300px-Pwned_dog.jpg

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
of course song lah...you ??? suffering from boh songism.....motherfucker!!!
dont be too happy for pwning people....you will meet your karmic retribution in many other ways...so dont laugh
so loud.....

freddy-kruger-villain.jpg

you are just another illustration that there are lunatics, twisted minds, distorted maggots here in this forum.....and you will have your just desserts too...you can laugh now...but your fate will be sealed with pain and grief....

No bullet limo arh? Hahahaha. 4 infp not enough lah.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
chonburufc , ah meng, thug, bkt , papsmearer and all the motherfuckers here will be dead soon...

sorry and thanks

Hi BKT,

I really don't know who you are. Thanks for saving me last night. I think I will be off for some time
to reflect. No use wasting my time being battled and whacked by I H P and his Gang.

Anyway, thanks for the advice and thanks for all the beautiful songs.

I am just an ordinary Singaporean with no political agenda. Just came in for the fun of the forum Never know I could get embroiled in such a mess with more than 20 predators attacking me.

Thanks once again.

AND SORRY FOR IRRITATING YOU .....

kopiuncle