• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The First Lady

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
The woman in any society wields immense power, especially when their husband is a powerful leader. In East society like Singapore, the First Lady is very influential and often helps her husband giving very sound advise.

I hope to know the possible First Lady better. Google the 4 possible First ladies, information very hard to find. I hope fellow samsters can help give information. Please put facts as much as possible and try not to put hearsay. Of course please do not slander (I was thinking of put this in moderated folder, but try here first) or purposely try to paint the person black.