• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Final Battlestar Galactica Apocalypse - Right here!!!

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The very deceptive Mr Deception DONOR..... wauhahahaaaa.....

Deception is one of the most despicable things in a forum, where people are here for discussions on topics of mutual interest and to exchange ideas.
There is no need to reveal anything about yourself, but to continuously and deliberately deceive is despicable.
There may be few rules but an online forum is certainly NOT about deception. Stop kidding yourself.

To top it off, you are also rude and vulgar.

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Deception is one of the most despicable things in a forum, where people are here for discussions on topics of mutual interest and to exchange ideas.
There is no need to reveal anything about yourself, but to continuously and deliberately deceive is despicable.
There may be few rules but an online forum is certainly NOT about deception. Stop kidding yourself.

To top it off, you are also rude and vulgar.

Who is more deceptive than Mr DONOR himself - the biggest DONATION TO KOPISAI funeral expenes!!!

hitting in the dark, zapping in the dark, killing in the dark....non engaging...civil, fatherly, cordial...wauhahahaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why are you so afraid to comment on that MBSSLUTS2
are you afraid that he might mass zap you to hell

TOLONG TOLONG

I think what I write speak louder .

Smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY scared of the ghouls and demons that I kept telling him will fuck him with the mercy he shown to others
All the fucking kangaroos pretend not to know I writing of them and going after bloggers who wrote with 1 percent of my description of their kangaroo corruption and filthy behaviour.

You seen me telling time and again to no less than Leongsam to stick his head in his steel toilet bucket.

People who tell me off got fucked regardless if they PAP clones or oppo clones.

You agree I am very even handed with no fear and seeking no favour.

MBSSLOTS never karjeow me one bit so I see no reason to karjeow him.

Besides, I demean you if I step in as that implied you unable to handle the heat in the kitchen.
I see you hantam and hoot so well in 192 pages so far.

I rather go back to my popcorn and glug glug beer and see the flow of the blood and gore and body parts go flying all over.

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

MBSSLOTS never karjeow me one bit so I see no reason to karjeow him.

Besides, I demean you if I step in as that implied you unable to handle the heat in the kitchen.
I see you hantam and hoot so well in 192 pages so far.

I rather go back to my popcorn and glug glug beer and see the flow of the blood and gore and body parts go flying all over.

A gentleman I must admit.
I am seeking an opinion and not about MBSSLOTS (2).

I am asking you, on priniciple, do you condone corruption and bribery...and what DONOR described as DECEPTION ...in this forum ? Can you imagine someone here bought over your ESCHER and started posting the opposite of what you have been championing so far with great adoration . And..mind you.....and dig into the PMs found in the INBOX of your ESCHER HANDLE and publish for the world to see, including your most intimate moments and privacy? Do you support such a scumbag with such a devious deception?

Thank you.

Maybe I should stop pushing you too far for an answer. Return to your nice popcorn and your beer.Enjoy the forum. Maybe I should ask your other intellectual handle MR ASTERIX. He may have the courage to answer my question concerning corruption, bribery and deception here in this forum. Thanks and have a wonderful evening...Cheers!!!

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A gentleman I must admit.
I am seeking an opinion and not about MBSSLOTS (2).

I am asking you, on priniciple, do you condone corruption and bribery...and what DONOR described as DECEPTION ...in this forum ? Can you imagine someone here bought over your ESCHER and started posting the opposite of what you have been championing so far with great adoration . And..mind you.....and dig into the PMs found in the INBOX of your ESCHER HANDLE and publish for the world to see, including your most intimate moments and privacy? Do you support such a scumbag with such a devious deception?

Thank you.

Maybe I should stop pushing you too far for an answer. Return to your nice popcorn and your beer.Enjoy the forum. Maybe I should ask your other intellectual handle MR ASTERIX. He may have the courage to answer my question concerning corruption, bribery and deception here in this forum. Thanks and have a wonderful evening...Cheers!!!

Please!

Isn't deception and corruption the IN thing as shown to us by PAP walking bags of excrement and kangaroos in AG/Supreme court?
Smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY do that all the fucking time together with his sons. Backed by his PAP maggots and cockroaches.

Of course, they pretend to be MORAL COMPASSES but we all know that they all are pieces of shit corrupt to their fucking eyeballs.

With such kind of examples , this forum is a bunch of kindergarten players .

Unless people here go about in cul de sacs with hatchets and knuckledusters.

In this forum or anywhere including your regular email boxes and SMS , never ever write stuff or show stuff that you do not want ever to see the light of day.
You bear that in mind as friends /lovers /gf/bf can change.

Simple advice you should bear in mind as changes and changes will always come about.

And whatever I write here, I accept one day might lead to my door and I stand behind all I write here.
Except I bet LKY will die in weeks or months and his entire rotten empire will collapse first.

AND WE ALL WILL YUM SENG AND SING AND DANCE ON THE STREETS AND TABLE TOPS

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Please!

Isn't deception and corruption the IN thing .................

............this forum is a bunch of kindergarten players ...........

In this forum or anywhere including your regular email boxes and SMS , never ever write stuff or show stuff that you do not want ever to see the light of day.

You bear that in mind as friends /lovers /gf/bf can change.

Simple advice you should bear in mind as changes and changes will always come about.....

thank you for your very kind and enlightening response...

is it possible that MBSSLOTS(2) IS THE SAME PERSON AS MBSSLOTS(1) ???

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thank you for your very kind and enlightening response... ???
#22 http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?1...yourself/page2

acc to kopiuncle - of a good, kind and compassionate man of purity, a man of clarity and a very pious man - full of humility.

but that man said this. "One day you will come crawling to me, and I will grind you deeper in the dirt!"

now here for all to see, this piece of coffeeturd lie, con, and distort only to mislead.

chinese also call this condition as "eyes pasted with turd".

she exits, he enters

TomasDeTorquemada

Alfrescian
Loyal
lordkrishna
angbin
thugsin..thugsin...thugsin...........thugsin
oldfart
jw5...jw5...............jw5......
wikiphile...wikiphile........wikiphile.........
fastbreak
iloveihp....iloveihp...
DONOR..donor.........donor..........donor......... ...DONOR.......
samsengkia...samsengkia...samsengkia.......samseng kia
gwendolene...gwendolene...gwendolene...gwendolene. .
oppoibchief...oppoibchief.....oppoibchief....oppoi bchief
papibchief...papibchief...papibchief...papibchief. ..
mbsslots...mbsslots...mbsslots...mbsslots
cufflinks...cufflinks...cufflinks...cufflinks
joetys..joetys....joetys....joetys...
teamdrifter...teamdrifter
mikec...mikec...mikec...
yanzi
knnbpcb...knnbpcb.....
tfbh...tfbh....
jw5, jw5....cufflinks, cufflinks...jw5...jw5....
fastbreak...fastbrieak
thugsin, thugsin...thugsin...thugsin.....thugsin
donor, donor, donor, donor...waulau donor....donor
DONOR IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST DONORS TO KOPISAI!!!!!!!!!!!!! wahahhaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clap clap clap looks like a list of sword of honour holders

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Clap clap clap looks like a list of sword of honour holders

yes, swords of cowardice........back-stabbers, liars, cyber bullies,gangs, mafia thugs, hooligans....yes, sword of dishonor...wauhahhaaa!!!

now Kopi knows his enemies better...but there are still many lurking around, all ready to strke at the most unexpected moments...pangsai!!!

darth-vader.jpg

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes, swords of cowardice........back-stabbers, liars, cyber bullies,gangs, mafia thugs, hooligans....yes, sword of dishonor...wauhahhaaa!!!

now Kopi knows his enemies better...but there are still many lurking around, all ready to strke at the most unexpected moments...pangsai!!!
here comes the rubbish

acc to kopiuncle - of a good, kind and compassionate man of purity, a man of clarity and a very pious man - full of humility.

but that man said this. "One day you will come crawling to me, and I will grind you deeper in the dirt!"

now here for all to see, this piece of coffeeturd lie, con, and distort only to mislead.

she exits, he enters

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thank you for your very kind and enlightening response...

is it possible that MBSSLOTS(2) IS THE SAME PERSON AS MBSSLOTS(1) ???

Only because you say so as I had not noticed if MBSSLOTS(2) or MBSSLOTS(1) writing
I will not go back and check as I too busy munching popcorn and glugging beer.

My hat off to those cloning and with army of clones. I tried doing that but found it too fucking laychey and waiting for mod to clear my message
before clone can appear take too long.

Not when I have good dinners to go for and warm girls to hump , good books to read and other things to do and not necessary in that order.

I got life , lots of life outside SBF including forums where I write in my real entity.
I probably write 10 to 20 times as much in those forums then I do here.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Only because you say so as I had not noticed if MBSSLOTS(2) or MBSSLOTS(1) writing
I will not go back and check as I too busy munching popcorn and glugging beer.

My hat off to those cloning and with army of clones. I tried doing that but found it too fucking laychey and waiting for mod to clear my message
before clone can appear take too long.

Not when I have good dinners to go for and warm girls to hump , good books to read and other things to do and not necessary in that order.

I got life , lots of life outside SBF including forums where I write in my real entity.
I probably write 10 to 20 times as much in those forums then I do here.

thank you thank you...please contribute more sir
your professional opinions are well sought after

for new clones, it is better just to make a small donation and you can play havoc here
like that nasty and deceptive MBSSLUTS (2) - he has re-written the whole set of rules here in SBF!!!
he bought a very large army and he can dig anybody in anytime!!!

but this is the fact of life.money can buy anything - almost anything, except THE UNTOUCHABLES!!!

cheers and have a wonderful weekend!!!

cockeye1918

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

for new clones, it is better just to make a small donation and you can play havoc here
like that nasty and deceptive MBSSLUTS (2) - he has re-written the whole set of rules here in SBF!!!

but this is the fact of life.money can buy anything - almost anything, except THE UNTOUCHABLES!!!

Shitfty shitty shitfu its good to see you at your ball carrying best again. Have a good weekend working out those arm muscles.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yeah!

But that money trail will lead to my front door with that knock knock at 2am in the morning.

I used to get that 2am knock knock, about 40 years ago.

Which eventually evolved to be a fucking invite to join LKY PAP.
Which could have gotten me very very rich.
On top of that, H C was a very good friend during uni days. I never could have guessed the height she rose to.

I could not walk LKY's kind of road even at that time and see myself in the mirror every day.
So money cannot buy everything.
And btw, I lost a billion in my spare time that I can only laugh at now.
I could have my own Gulfstream instead of joining my friend on his from time to time.
Cannot talk too much on that as talk also lead to my front door.

I am not scared of that 2am knock knock. But why make it easy for those mealy mouth rotten bastards to get at me?

If Leongsam accept Bitcoin, I might contribute.
Not with any other which will lay a paper trail to me.

Back to my munching popcorn and glugging beer.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thank you Escher for your sharing.Indeed you have great experience ...the classic 2 am knock is a frightful experience....anyway kudos to you...
take care and enjoy your time here in this forum: munching popcorn and glugging beer...stay healthy.

images

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah!

But that money trail will lead to my front door with that knock knock at 2am in the morning.

I used to get that 2am knock knock, about 40 years ago.

Which eventually evolved to be a fucking invite to join LKY PAP.
Which could have gotten me very very rich.

Who can it be knocking at my door?
Go away, don't come 'round here no more
Can't you see that it's late at night?
I'm very tired and I'm not feeling right
All I wish is to be alone
Stay away, don't you invade my home
Best off if you hang outside
Don't come in, I'll only run and hide

[video=youtube;SECVGN4Bsgg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SECVGN4Bsgg[/video]

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thank you
no problem with the truth

she exits, he enters