• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Final Battlestar Galactica Apocalypse - Right here!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Don't you notice J W 5 has not posted a single line here????
But all his Clones come here to KPKB !!!! to support the Boss and to exterminate kopi.

You know why J W 5 has No Balls to come here??? Because his NAME is TOP on the SBFwikileaks!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know who is JW5 ? Why is he so angry with Scrooball so much so that he went AMOK, BESERK AND GONG GILA!!!!!!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You have a problem kopiuncle. YOU NEED HELP. Go check IMH fast else you will kill your wife and daughter.

Hello mr Goodu, my dearest friend, how are you?

I am very well and I am going to tell the world who are you too...hehheeeee!!!!!!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

you have become repeatedly muted and neutered too...poor BKT with no bones and no spines..

haha....the final battle is looming and you will be exposed like all the others in all their nakedness,,,be prepared for the bombshell!!

who you are, what you are and why are you chasing kopi like a shadow will be told in all its gory!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can't help it le:o...................we are non the 9th page and you are still using future tense.............going to yawn leow.:(

............ you will be exposed like all the others in all their nakedness,,,be prepared for the bombshell!!

who you are, what you are and why are you chasing kopi like a shadow will be told in all its gory!!!!!!!!!!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I can't help it le:o...................we are non the 9th page and you are still using future tense.............going to yawn leow.:(

please do not yawn...the big boys and the top guns are all armed to the teeth. the moment the firs sbfwikileak is out, kopi will be turned to ashes...my PM has been sealed...only messages are thru the system.....and i have received threats already: well...this is the world of wikileakings and nothing can stop the leaks now.....they will be released in batches...

the first shot was fired ...and you missed it.....many other subtle shots were fired, and you again missed them....wake up, dont yawn , pay attention ....leakings!!!

CheeByeKiaTonyChat

Alfrescian
Loyal
9 pages and the only leak is when kopi uncle cannot control his bladder at night. This thread is a total waste of bandwidth.

Rubbish thread please mod. 这里没戏看.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Yes Dearie...I am back from my Shanghai holidays...
:biggrin:

Good to hear you are safely back. Im
in Taipei now, a little chilly here

C07D96CE-DFFB-47C1-BEAC-9285ABEC0DE5-2576-0000044F1702489B_zps87a4218f.jpg