• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Final Battlestar Galactica Apocalypse - Right here!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Kopi, can up my points boh...u so powerful leh...

no lah ..kopi is a dead kopi liao....gone case...after the SBFwikileakds will have to bury my head and disappear....anyway I will always up people
no zap people although I am a poor church mouse...enjoy!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
do you know why I H P has stopped his daily masturbation and vulgar posts..

he got his LAST AND FINAL WARNING!!!...AND he is afraid something REAL will be revealed here for him...now he is hiding under his sarong
shivering and shaking all over...<<<<cold sweat >>>>....he is begging for assistance and appealing for help.....he is a cold coke fish now!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Kopi, can up my points boh...u so powerful leh...

be careful > do not associate with kopi in anyway > surely kana whacked > better be a friend in secret < a foe in the open will give you
more points > kopi is enemy lampar one here < so pls be very careful >>>>

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
be careful > do not associate with kopi in anyway > surely kana whacked > better be a friend in secret < a foe in the open will give you
more points > kopi is enemy lampar one here < so pls be very careful >>>>

ya boy! Kena zap again!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ya boy! Kena zap again!

anyone who is a friend of Kopi will be zapped zapped zapped
if you want your points to be UP, just be a foe and enemy of Kopi....this is how it works here...

all Kopi's friends have all disappeared liao....ONLY THE LONELY....yeh yeh yeh....

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Can you see the desperation of the OPPO people? They just cannot wait to see WHO IS WHO in this FORUM ! Who are the genuine PAP IBs and who are the faked ones. Who are the OPPO IB and who are the Big Guns and ToP DoGs. Remember some TOP DOGs do not bark but when they bite, you become rabid. Some TOP GUNS here do not have to shoot you. They will gun you down in the Darkness Of The Night.

When Kopi release all these, he will disappear for good. The momentum is gathering fast and Kopi is going to reveal very soon.....very very soon..preparing to quit once the leaks are Ooucch!!!!!...and before my PC crushes and hacked into!!!

As of today, you are Fired.

No use having you as IB! Supplied to you so much Wikileaks info on SBF and you still ding donging!

:mad:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
now we have a new old player in this SBFWikileaks....now look at this HorGauKan fella!!! Is he really anti pap or just putting an act...he again posts like I H P - another failure, another veiled attempt to con forummers, another smoke screen...and his HorGauKan posts are really telling. Who is the REAL HorGauGan ? What is his role here? Is he a double headed snake here? Or is he just another TROLL ? Wait for more right here in the FINAL SAGA of this Battlestar Galactica Apocalypse when KOPI will TELL IT ALL...HorGauGan means Hor Gau Gan go give dogs fuck!!!!

fuck u. pap dog.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I implore proprietor of forum
Prease do necessary to end
Time wasting useless charade
Danke, arigato, merci, xiexie

[video=youtube;Z8BFbZbXRNw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8BFbZbXRNw[/video]

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I implore proprietor of forum
Prease do necessary to end
Time wasting useless charade
Danke, arigato, merci, xiexie

why are you afraid and want this thread to be removed?
are you afraid that KOPI will reveal who you are and all the pMs you have posted?
if you are clean, there is nothing to be afraid ...you are a staunch believer and advocate of freedom and democracy,
why turn coat and demand this thread to be demolished? why? why? I can tell you the reason: you are afraid SBFwikileaks will REVEAL who you are in REAL LIFE and your genuine political affiliations and your clones here. Are you afraid of Mr ChewCheng???

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Shall i share my SBFwikileaks too? :confused:

of course you can...96.....ooops!!!!

I nearly kana caught...I hope you are my dearest friend here in this sbf eErotica69...

or are you a fake ? an IB of Destruction ??? please spare me okay? thank you....

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why are you afraid and want this thread to be removed?
are you afraid that KOPI will reveal who you are and all the pMs you have posted?
if you are clean, there is nothing to be afraid ...you are a staunch believer and advocate of freedom and democracy,
why turn coat and demand this thread to be demolished? why? why? I can tell you the reason: you are afraid SBFwikileaks will REVEAL who you are in REAL LIFE and your genuine political affiliations and your clones here. Are you afraid of Mr ChewCheng???

If I am not even afraid of you his boss
Why should I be afraid of that Rice Waster
Yes I am an advocate of democracy
Which to function properly must be rid of
Filibusters and their equivalent
In internet forums that means spammers
That do nothing but Fart nonsense

Now get the hell out of my sight :oIo::kma:

[video=youtube;r0-PjQbt1Eg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0-PjQbt1Eg[/video]

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If I am not even afraid of you his boss
Why should I be afraid of that Rice Waster
Yes I am an advocate of democracy
Which to function properly must be rid of
Filibusters and their equivalent
In internet forums that means spammers
That do nothing but Fart nonsense

Now get the hell out of my sight :oIo::kma:..........

good for you...good for you.......well written...well written.....now I will tell you who you really are:

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
good for you...good for you.......well written...well written.....now I will tell you who you really are:

Why do I need you to tell me who I am
You failed in your exams to be a shrink
Went on to become a phony preacher
I am the one who shot this video of you
Posted it on Youtube for world to hear

Now get out of my sight you Rice Wasting FARTING PREACHER :oIo::kma:

[video=youtube;me2H7Ja93Wg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=me2H7Ja93Wg[/video]