• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Dave Lee (Corporal F.C.) Thread

bic_cherry

Alfrescian
Loyal
12368724934_3a5677c617.jpg

Fuck this motherfucker too, hope his son will die and he gets to bury him personally.
This PAP mouthpiece is very good at tongue twisting on behalf of his owners, calls NS a 'privilege' but insists that ministars are entitled to 'dignity' rated salaries:

"If the annual salary of the Minister of Information, Communication and Arts is only $500,000, it may pose some problems when he discuss policies with media CEOs who earn millions of dollars because they need not listen to the minister's ideas and proposals. Hence, a reasonable payout will help to maintain a bit of dignity."
- MP Lim Wee Kiak apologises for comments on pay
YqUYU.jpg
[IMG URL]

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Latest

Family of 19-year-old NSF who died after fast march 'demand full explanation from SAF'
Yahoo News Singapore • 1 hour 5 minutes ago
9a884494b403622be1054dc971114d9d

Singapore Armed Forces (SAF) National Servicemen, soldiers (Yahoo News Singapore file photo)
The family of a 19-year-old full-time National Serviceman who died on Monday (30 April) are demanding a “full explanation” from the Singapore Armed Forces (SAF) after an anonymous note alleging negligence by commanders began circulating online.

Private (PTE) Lee Han Xuan Dave, a Guardsman from the 1st Battalion Singapore Guards, displayed signs of heat injury in the morning of 18 April after completing an 8km fast march in Bedok Camp, the Ministry of Defence (Mindef) said in a statement on Monday.

In a Facebook post on Tuesday (1 May), Cecilia Yeo, the deceased’s aunt, shared the contents of a Facebook post from a “fellow soldier” claiming that “Dave struggled to complete his fast march” and showed signs of extreme physical exhaustion but was forced by senior commanders to finish it.

The anonymous Facebook user accused commanders of not following the proper protocol for a soldier in heat exhaustion. Sergeants were just surrounding the young NSF “talking cock and launching and cracking jokes around him, obviously thinking the soldier is trying to keng”, the user added.

Referencing the note, Yeo said that “while the truth can’t bring my nephew back, he deserves the truth to be told.”

“I am sharing this in pain but we demand full explanation from SAF to the public, who trustingly sent their children to serve the nation. I hope you share our pain and support that SAF must release full investigation and identity of all culprits to the public,” she wrote.

According to Mindef’s statement, an SAF medic attended to Lee immediately on 18 April to bring down his core temperature, and the private was then evacuated to the camp’s Medical Centre where the SAF medical team continued body cooling measures and treatment on him.

Lee was brought to Changi General Hospital, where he remained warded in the intensive care unit.

“Unfortunately, PTE Lee’s condition did not improve in the ICU and worsened during the hospitalisation,” said Mindef. He was pronounced dead at 5.32pm on Monday at the hospital.

“The Ministry of Defence and the SAF extend their deepest condolences to the family of the late serviceman and are assisting the family in this time of grief,” the statement added.

Yahoo News Singapore has sent queries to Mindef for their reaction.

Meanwhile, it is standard practice that an independent Committee of Inquiry (COI) is convened by the Armed Forces Council to investigate any death of a National Serviceman.

Separately, in a Facebook post on Monday, Jasmine Yeo, the mother of Lee, revealed that her son had signed up to donate his cornea before his passing.

According to news reports, Lee was the only child of Yeo, a spa manager, and property agent Dennis Lee. He attended Rulang Primary School, Yuhua Secondary School and Jurong Junior College. He enlisted into national service in early January this year.

On Tuesday, the bereaved mother also shared her sister’s Facebook post urging friends to find the truth about Lee’s death.

One death is too much to account for negligence in safety and injury prevention.
SAF must thoroughly investigate the case and if foul play is found, to bring the perpetrators to justice.

prandtl

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is always one bloody sadistic commander that enjoys torturing NS men. Many years back we heard of 1 commander who got shot at the range because he tekan some hokkien pang until he snapped. To all you sadistic commander, we are just Singaporean doing our 2 year stint. Karma is real. Think twice before you even think of bullying a young NSF. As a parent, I hope mindef would stop this nonsense of defaulter parade and torture of our children. I feel the pain of the deceased parents. I certainly do not want this to happen to other NSF. We are angry that the minister of defence is not looking at this seriously. How many Commoner children must die before they wake up.

RIP Pte Lee.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Latest

Family of 19-year-old NSF who died after fast march 'demand full explanation from SAF'
Yahoo News Singapore • 1 hour 5 minutes ago
9a884494b403622be1054dc971114d9d

Singapore Armed Forces (SAF) National Servicemen, soldiers (Yahoo News Singapore file photo)
The family of a 19-year-old full-time National Serviceman who died on Monday (30 April) are demanding a “full explanation” from the Singapore Armed Forces (SAF) after an anonymous note alleging negligence by commanders began circulating online.

Private (PTE) Lee Han Xuan Dave, a Guardsman from the 1st Battalion Singapore Guards, displayed signs of heat injury in the morning of 18 April after completing an 8km fast march in Bedok Camp, the Ministry of Defence (Mindef) said in a statement on Monday.

In a Facebook post on Tuesday (1 May), Cecilia Yeo, the deceased’s aunt, shared the contents of a Facebook post from a “fellow soldier” claiming that “Dave struggled to complete his fast march” and showed signs of extreme physical exhaustion but was forced by senior commanders to finish it.

The anonymous Facebook user accused commanders of not following the proper protocol for a soldier in heat exhaustion. Sergeants were just surrounding the young NSF “talking cock and launching and cracking jokes around him, obviously thinking the soldier is trying to keng”, the user added.

Referencing the note, Yeo said that “while the truth can’t bring my nephew back, he deserves the truth to be told.”

“I am sharing this in pain but we demand full explanation from SAF to the public, who trustingly sent their children to serve the nation. I hope you share our pain and support that SAF must release full investigation and identity of all culprits to the public,” she wrote.

The anonymous note could be fake news. It could be the work of foreign stooges out to subvert sinkies into destabilizing Singapore and undermining our faith in the SAF. Don't fall for it, samsters!

thugnology

Alfrescian
Loyal
These days medic officer got poorer experience and skill than the past, I think.

My NS days I was under medical center at one stage, and heat stroke was common for the hot months, one master parade can have 1 or 2 collapsed. Once CO inspection can have 15 collapsed, until our fucking sick bay beds full, and we put the half dead boys on stretchers. Seldom need to send to hospitals. We blow them with our medical center aircon and fan maximum, cover with wet bath towels soaked in ice water. Wet their lips. Made sure airway opened no choked no blocked by tongue and no puke. When woke up gave water. MO will check many times, if too dehydrated cases, will give IV drip. Dehydrated ones got dry red hot skins and faces, body temperature higher than fever cases.

Road much & field camp got heat stroke also. But I never attach to ambulance for these Siong Trainings, I stayed back medical center, watch people Keng Report Sick Keng Attend B, Keng excuse uniform, Keng excuse boots. Eventually I learned all their tricks and I became top Keng Consultant, I can teach you Keng even Medical Board down grading and every kinds of MCs. You need to bribe me big time lah.

Had to strip of their smart #3 smart #4 SBO etc. Too bad no SAF Women for me to strip. And our unit SAF women all ugly ones! Yucks! Ah Neh aunties (store women & ops NCOs) half of them - just imagine!

As far as I remembered heat stroke never encounter ROD cases. Those ROD ones, got accidents, got suicide, got cardiac.

Last edited:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
The anonymous note could be fake news. It could be the work of foreign stooges out to subvert sinkies into destabilizing Singapore and undermining our faith in the SAF. Don't fall for it, samsters!
You've been sucking too many pap dicks. Stop sucking and come up for some fresh air, because you're clearly not thinking straight.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am quite certain the top bastards in MINDEF are now more focussed on ascertaining the identity of the secret squirrel than facts of case. This involves their iron rice bowl.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
In sinkeeland ,you will never win a law suit against MINDEF.Benjamin case is the precedent and his commanders were even promoted.
Anyway,the 70% voted for it.So don't whine and grumble. No use.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It's a huge honor for the parents of Corporal First Class Dave Lee.

davelee_0105_01_0.jpg

SINGAPORE - The full-time national serviceman who died on Monday (April 30) after being warded for heat stroke will be accorded a military funeral, said the Chief of Staff (General Staff) of the Singapore Armed Forces (SAF).

In a statement released on Tuesday evening, Brigadier-General Siew Kum Wong added that the dead soldier, Private Dave Lee Han Xuan, 19, had received posthumous recognition of the rank of Corporal First Class.

He also said that Pte Lee, a Guardsman from the 1st Battalion Singapore Guards, will be awarded the Guards and Recon military tabs, as well as the Guards beret he had been training for.

"The Army will do our utmost to support his family in this time of grief," BG Siew said.

In his statement, BG Siew reiterated that an independent Committee of Inquiry, chaired by a senior civil servant from outside the Ministry of Defence or the SAF, will investigate Pte Lee’s death.

The committee has full powers and access to both information and personnel to investigate what led to the death, find out the contributing factors, and make recommendations to correct any lapses or inadequacies uncovered.

“Should there be training safety violations, the personnel responsible will be held accountable,” said BG Siew.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...nk-for-full-time-national-serviceman-who-died

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

davelee_0105_01_0.jpg

SINGAPORE - The full-time national serviceman who died on Monday (April 30) after being warded for heat stroke will be accorded a military funeral, said the Chief of Staff (General Staff) of the Singapore Armed Forces (SAF).

In a statement released on Tuesday evening, Brigadier-General Siew Kum Wong added that the dead soldier, Private Dave Lee Han Xuan, 19, had received posthumous recognition of the rank of Corporal First Class.

He also said that Pte Lee, a Guardsman from the 1st Battalion Singapore Guards, will be awarded the Guards and Recon military tabs, as well as the Guards beret he had been training for.

"The Army will do our utmost to support his family in this time of grief," BG Siew said.

In his statement, BG Siew reiterated that an independent Committee of Inquiry, chaired by a senior civil servant from outside the Ministry of Defence or the SAF, will investigate Pte Lee’s death.

The committee has full powers and access to both information and personnel to investigate what led to the death, find out the contributing factors, and make recommendations to correct any lapses or inadequacies uncovered.

“Should there be training safety violations, the personnel responsible will be held accountable,” said BG Siew.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...nk-for-full-time-national-serviceman-who-died

The SAF is trying to damage control the fallout of the allegation. If the allegation is true, it will put a dent to the reputation of SAF. But it is important for the sake of our NS boys who serve the nation that an open and transparent investigation be conducted and if lapses are found in the safety procedures, the personnel responsible must be held accountable. No parent will want to leave his son to serve the army when they know that their child life can be put in harm’s way.

Alfrescian
Loyal
RIP

Hope the soldiers of the deceased unit will reveal the full name of the bastard commanders.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Only the SAF generals think so big about all these what tab what beret fuck shit.

People dead already killed by your training program and instructors.

Fuckers. I absolutely detest SAF regulars.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he must have forced himself to complete the 8km fast march when he was not feeling well. too bad, Fuck SAF.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal

davelee_0105_01_0.jpg

KNN siew talk like is a first time occurrence identify gaps etc KNN

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is always one bloody sadistic commander that enjoys torturing NS men. Many years back we heard of 1 commander who got shot at the range because he tekan some hokkien pang until he snapped. To all you sadistic commander, we are just Singaporean doing our 2 year stint. Karma is real. Think twice before you even think of bullying a young NSF. As a parent, I hope mindef would stop this nonsense of defaulter parade and torture of our children. I feel the pain of the deceased parents. I certainly do not want this to happen to other NSF. We are angry that the minister of defence is not looking at this seriously. How many Commoner children must die before they wake up.

RIP Pte Lee.

If the Minister of Defence is assassinated, most soldiers will applaud in silence.