• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Dave Lee (Corporal F.C.) Thread

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
and the amx-13 is not really a tank. it's a death trap for boy scouts. you guys should be called trappees or coffin drivers. both the avlb and cev are truly built with tank chassis, and they are meant for men not boys. the v12 engine alone can outweigh the chassis of the coffin. you still fucking around on fb?

I can drive rings around your AVLB all day in my AMX-13 and pump u full of APFSDS rounds. What are u going to do to me? Drop your bridge on my tank? hahahhahahah. U are such a clown.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can drive rings around your AVLB all day in my AMX-13 and pump u full of APFSDS rounds. What are u going to do to me? Drop your bridge on my tank? hahahhahahah. U are such a clown.

165mm main gun on the cev can blow you up. the m60a1 avlb (1987) which is updated from the m60 avlb (1967) - yes it’s called the m60a1 avlb - used to have .5-inch machine gun. i was trained on the .5-inch machine gun shooting open hatched from a launched (empty chassis) while at sungei gedong. 0.5-inch rounds will easily penetrate the thin skinned amx-13. but it was deemed to be cumbersome to stash a 0.5-inch machine gun in chassis thus it was removed. that part of armor factoid goondus don’t know.

https://fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/land/m60a1-avlb.htm

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/M60_AVLB

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
165mm main gun on the cev can blow you up. the m60a1 avlb (1987) which is updated from the m60 avlb (1967) - yes it’s called the m60a1 avlb - used to have .5-inch machine gun. i was trained on the .5-inch machine gun shooting open hatched from a launched (empty chassis) while at sungei gedong. 0.5-inch rounds will easily penetrate the thin skinned amx-13. but it was deemed to be cumbersome to stash a 0.5-inch machine gun in chassis thus it was removed. that part of armor factoid goondus don’t know.

https://fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/land/m60a1-avlb.htm

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/M60_AVLB

Oh please. what is the max effective range on your 165mm gun? Can't be more then 1000m. I can stand off at 1500m and pump u all day long with APFSDS rounds. I can get off 12 APFSDS round in 2 minutes. And a .5in machine gun can't penetrate an AMX-13 SM1. Not even using AP rounds. u can try a 20mm against the AMX-13........ but oops, u don't have one, do u?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh please. what is the max effective range on your 165mm gun? Can't be more then 1000m. I can stand off at 1500m and pump u all day long with APFSDS rounds. I can get off 12 APFSDS round in 2 minutes. And a .5in machine gun can't penetrate an AMX-13 SM1. Not even using AP rounds. u can try a 20mm against the AMX-13........ but oops, u don't have one, do u?
aiyah, when are you going to cum back full time on sbf and wean off sucking boobs at fb?

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
0.5inch machine gun?

armour combat engineer don't call it 50browning? I got 3 of these antique in the armskote with spare barrels to boot. Pain in the arse to clean it and oil it regularly despite no vehicle available to mount. Only pioneer still use the old school M113 but their M113s already convert their turret mounting to 7.62.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
0.5inch machine gun?

armour combat engineer don't call it 50browning? I got 3 of these antique in the armskote with spare barrels to boot. Pain in the arse to clean it and oil it regularly despite no vehicle available to mount. Only pioneer still use the old school M113 but their M113s already convert their turret mounting to 7.62.
it's the browning m2hb. me lao peng, trained by mexicans.
5520966143_d66bcd594e_z.jpg