• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The current deteriorating state of SG citizens...

chittychitty

Alfrescian
Loyal
xuDdWGD.png

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN the writer should not include disfigured in relation to pg selling tissue. he/she should only include disabled KNN becas when you are disfigured but still can be very strong and active to sell tissue whereas if you are disabled then it is not easy KNN cannot wart tart chow wart mah KNN

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
She's a mother, a grandmother and possibly a great grandmother. Where are her children and grandchildren and why have they left her in this predicament?

Looking after the elderly is the responsibility of the family not the government.

All I can say is her family are a fucking disgrace and I hope they all rot in hell while she goes to heaven.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
of course tissue scam syndicates running such rackets have to recruit and hire the most visually pitiful and impacting elderlies to melt hearts and minds of sinkies. there’s competition you know, and there’s a scramble and scuffle among recruiters from competing syndicates to hunt and hire the most harrowing and horrible halloweeners from hdb heartlands.

1536304461843.jpeg

ThePimp

Alfrescian
Loyal
She's a mother, a grandmother and possibly a great grandmother. Where are her children and grandchildren and why have they left her in this predicament?

Looking after the elderly is the responsibility of the family not the government.

All I can say is her family are a fucking disgrace and I hope they all rot in hell while she goes to heaven.

Why do you assume that she is a mother and grandmother?

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
of course tissue scam syndicates running such rackets have to recruit and hire the most visually pitiful and impacting elderlies to melt hearts and minds of sinkies. there’s competition you know, and there’s a scramble and scuffle among recruiters from competing syndicates to hunt and hire the most harrowing and horrible halloweeners from hdb heartlands.

View attachment 47087
Yes, this is present day Singapore.

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is it the right thing to pass judgement on a person when we do not understand the him/her?
Is the elderly person a single with family or kin?
Is it possible that his/her family members and kins had passed on, accidents or sickness?????
Who would want to suffer at such an advanced age/condition?

It is inhumane for a LEEder to say that they are exercising or they need to be kept occupied to delay onset of dementia. This is true cruelty and it's coming from our elected PAP LEEders.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

No time and money for the elders as the younsgsters now demand hundreds of $ worth of street wear fashion and holidays.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Im so happy landlside pap pigvoters get fucked. They must live beyond 85 and suffer for every second of their long long lives

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It's taken by John tan to mock his dumbass parents for being nua n not doing medicore jobs to feed themselves

I take good care of my parents. They play mahjong, drink high tea, swim at the Chinese swimming club, volunteer at church on Sundays. Live couldn't be any better for pioneer sinkies.

Why is that lady hawking her crap so late at night unaccompanied by any male relatives? Is she a whore?

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
where's filial piety in this day and age? must have 10-year-series for this!
10 year series is of not much use. Older generation thinks that filial piety is a social requirement. As such they take care of their aged; mostly grudgingly. It is such fake filial piety that we have been witnessing. Now the young don't even bothered to even put on a show for others to see.

A new book on aging gracefully must be compiled. Filial piety is cultivated, not an entitlement. The youngs have their own concerns. However, if parents have provided the correct love and guidance, the young's mind can be nurtured to put aside their personal concern to care for their parents. Many committed the mistake of showering their kids with material wants and expecting them to return the same when they are old. It will not happen regardless of the financial condition of the children if they have been pampered beyond hope since young.

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The majority of sinkees don't care lah. So, PAP is doing thing right.

The PAP has done the right thing, the people don't even bother, they only complain, swear & come election & they will say, "YES SIR!". Every election, goodies cum by the truckloads...even the 30% have to tie themselves to the beams of the ships securely for they find it irresistible not to respond to the sirens call.

PAP is the best & they have done the right thing.