• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The current deteriorating state of SG citizens...

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
It will not happen regardless of the financial condition of the children if they have been pampered beyond hope since young.

It's just a tongue in cheek statement. You and I jolly well know that filial piety is not a given, the traditional paternalistic values lost its standing in the current day me-myself-I society. Those truly capable of placing others before self are rare breeds.
But this I have to say, some values are mirrored and learned, so hopefully our children learned some good values from us. True gentleman style.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1951 video footage showing sinkie aunties, ah mah and ah por hauling dirt, carrying baskets, collecting wood (not cardboards then) while ang mohs were smelling flowers, enjoying walks, and playing with monkeys in botanic gardens and macritchie reservoir. except for selling tissues, life in sg has cum a full circle. :whistling:

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
She's a mother, a grandmother and possibly a great grandmother. Where are her children and grandchildren and why have they left her in this predicament?

Looking after the elderly is the responsibility of the family not the government.

All I can say is her family are a fucking disgrace and I hope they all rot in hell while she goes to heaven.

She could be an orphan virgin like Ginfreely.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
As long as PAP stay in power, future generations of Sinkies who fail to make it in life will also suffer the same fate or even worse than the mentioned Old Lady.