• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The company panel clinic doctor said I have costochondritis just now...

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh. I forgot you blocked that insane aunty. :roflmao::thumbsup:
Another cheap Malaysian chicken and son of chicken nightsafari clone evil filthy stir shit tell lies pretend don’t know glockman is fake like you. What kind of blocking is that with provocative insults from time to time? FAKE ignore fake blocking fake good man like you. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wish you dead from your heart disease. Don’t forget you insinuate insulted me first of having many diseases when my diseases are nothing sex related but just like yours. You deserved whatever diseases for doing evil to me for years. Pui!
Evil filthy stir shit everyday bigcockman that use diseases to insult people want to gain sympathy by talking about his illnesses hahahaha 不要脸

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
失败贱货
You are always talking about yourself 失败贱货 loser criminal bully want to bully me want to attack me a virgin as 贱货dare not go to my Facebook hide in rat hole defame my good name. Oh your Cantonese chicken mother too 失败贱货gave birth no teach raised no morals no human conscience animal.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are always talking about yourself 失败贱货 loser criminal bully want to bully me want to attack me a virgin as 贱货dare not go to my Facebook hide in rat hole defame my good name. Oh your Cantonese chicken mother too 失败贱货gave birth no teach raised no morals no human conscience animal.

@Cottonmouth aka the big fake everything @glockman Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDEView attachment 147727

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
GAN SIOKBIN SLUT
You are always talking about yourself and your slut mother 失败贱货 loser criminal bully want to bully me want to attack me a virgin as 贱货slut dare not go to my Facebook hide in rat hole defame my good name. Oh your Cantonese chicken slut mother too 失败贱货gave birth no teach raised no morals no human conscience animal. Pui!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

母狗

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your mother must have regretted given birth to you. Foul mouthed sway chee.
Your evil dirty Cantonese chicken mother must be very proud to produce exact evil dirty no morals no honestly evil dirty dishonorable chicken and son of chicken.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The mother is stabbing her own cheebye with a knife everyday in shame.
Your evil dirty Cantonese chicken mother must be very proud to produce exact evil dirty no morals no honestly evil dirty dishonorable chicken and son of chicken use slutty aka BTSS clone to attack me after your fake agreement to cease attack me. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your evil dirty Cantonese chicken mother must be very proud to produce exact evil dirty no morals no honestly evil dirty dishonorable chicken and son of chicken use slutty aka BTSS clone to attack me after your fake agreement to cease attack me. Pui!

@Cottonmouth aka @slutty aka @BTSS aka the big fake everything @glockman Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDEView attachment 147729

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Today turning on “sympathy” and “sorry me” mode? Still got it right in that the doc was a she. Did she force @bigcockman to peep at her boobs??