• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The company panel clinic doctor said I have costochondritis just now...

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just seen my company's appointed panel clinic doctor for intermittent sharp pain on both my breasts when breathing heavily or clearing my throat.

She said I have costochondritis.

She gave me MC.for today.

I asked if it's related to my Afib heart condition as it seemed to start from my left breast and then radiates to the whole chest.

She said it's unlikely and I should avoid exercises for a few days. She said it will go away with rest.

She prescribed me some Acetaminophen and said if the pain still subsist by next week, come back to see her.

I hope she's right. I don't want to go hospital again.

I hate hospitals.:frown:

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just seen my company's appointed panel clinic doctor for intermittent sharp pain on both my breasts when breathing heavily or clearing my throat.

I asked if it's related to my Afib heart condition as it seemed to start from my left breast and then radiates to the whole chest.

She said it's unlikely and I should avoid exercises for a few days. She said it will go away with rest.

She prescribed me some Acetaminophen and said if the pain still subsist by next week, come back to see her.

KNN how come you have breasts? You transgender? KNN :eek:

LittleP

Alfrescian
Loyal

Go see a physio & get it fixed. No need meds for this. Wasting time at doctors. No gonna say $$$ since its company doc means free

plzhelpme

Alfrescian
Loyal
You sabotage BCM thread again by mentioning those MAGIC words :eek: :roflmao::biggrin:

Knn

I am peace loving turtle here,
but she attacked me first,
so i fired my Hellfire missiles,
and activated my Irondome shield.
knn

Puii to this filthy cheapy useless bitch.
such a loser

namaste

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knn

mens breast?
Or another med term?

Hope he dont have long dark tar nipples like a slutty whore here.

Ignored ::
ginfreely.
I cant read what you wrote.
go suck your toes and fcuk your own arse.
Swear then you cheapest ah Meng clone chicken and son of chicken if I do not have long dark tar nipples you die a violent death. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knn

I am peace loving turtle here,
but she attacked me first,
so i fired my Hellfire missiles,
and activated my Irondome shield.
knn

Puii to this filthy cheapy useless bitch.
such a loser

namaste
As usual you cheapest ah Meng clone chicken and son of chicken are always talking about yourself from filthy to cheap to useless bitchy loser. Want to bully me want to attack me but dare not go to my Facebook hide here and pretend ignore me while insult me non stop and then tell lies that I attack you first. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
As usual you cheapest ah Meng clone chicken and son of chicken are always talking about yourself from filthy to cheap to useless bitchy loser. Want to bully me want to attack me but dare not go to my Facebook hide here and pretend ignore me while insult me non stop and then tell lies that I attack you first. Pui!
What can be more cheap than using office trips to pay for mistress hotel and lunch like what ah Meng did?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

I wish you dead from your heart disease. Don’t forget you insinuate insulted me first of having many diseases when my diseases are nothing sex related but just like yours. You deserved whatever diseases for doing evil to me for years. Pui!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Swear then you cheapest ah Meng clone chicken and son of chicken if I do not have long dark tar nipples you die a violent death. Pui!

You have thick labia, smelly cunt, BLACK NIPPLES WITH PUS.
I will use joss stick to burn your nipples. Gan Siokbin, you are a whore!!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will use this to pluck out your nipple, pour acidic inside.

Gan Siokbin, you are a piece of cunt who deserves to be fucked till you bleed and die!

GUEST_d8d13525-81e0-4c05-833a-130a250c6129

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely there are enough people here to grab an edge of your hole and pull to form a circle.
We will pour this boiling water inside your rotten hole.

boil-water-boiling-water.gif

Gan Siokbin, you will die 1000 times and have your cunt flogged.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have thick labia, smelly cunt, BLACK NIPPLES WITH PUS.
I will use joss stick to burn your nipples. Gan Siokbin, you are a whore!!
I will use this to pluck out your nipple, pour acidic inside.

Gan Siokbin, you are a piece of cunt who deserves to be fucked till you bleed and die!

GUEST_d8d13525-81e0-4c05-833a-130a250c6129
@ginfreely there are enough people here to grab an edge of your hole and pull to form a circle.
We will pour this boiling water inside your rotten hole.

boil-water-boiling-water.gif

Gan Siokbin, you will die 1000 times and have your cunt flogged.

Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE what an evil coward liar filthy cheap useless loser chicken and son of chicken. Pui Pui Pui!View attachment 147723