• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Coming Fukushima Global Disaster with Dr. Christopher Busby .

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Coming Fukushima Global Disaster with Dr. Christopher Busby .

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/qm10VdKKWDY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brother,Archangel Michael says not to worry,we are all rest assured,thanks God.
SB: Thank you. Let me quickly ask two questions from a listener that I promised to ask, and then we’ll return to this discussion. This listener lives in Maui, and he says, “We’re getting lots of serious reports about the severity of the radiation leaked into the ocean from Fukushima that has now made its way here. I feel we’re not being told the whole truth.” He says that there have been tests on tuna that show high levels of radiation and graphics from NOAA showing the spreading of radiation. “Are these tests and other reports designed to put fear in people? What is the situation with alleged Fukushima radiation?”
Now, I’ve already told him that Hatton has said, for instance, that agencies like NOAA are not telling the whole truth, and the galactics are cleaning up radiation. (5) But could you reassure him as well, please?
AAM: I would be pleased to reassure him. NOAA. Yes, the extent of the radiation is not truly, completely, fully disclosed. And it is not something that that we have sent alarms out over because it is being cleaned up and transmuted by your galactic and inter-galactic brothers and sisters.
So, has there been seepage into the oceans? Yes. Is it of the level that people are fearful of? No. Is it being cleaned up by your star friends? Yes. Will it have long-term effect? No, certainly because Gaia is not going to permit it. You see, Gaia has the capacity also to transmute radiation. There is natural radiation that occurs many different places and in many different forms. It is a question of balance. So, it is being attended to.
SB: Thank you for that. People have said to me, people who have invested in the re-val and know they’ll be getting money, they’ve said, “Gee, I’m really worried that I don’t know how to handle money, and I could spend money and find myself having done something that puts me at a tremendous deficit.”
In other words, they’d like to assist other lightworkers, they’d like to be humanitarian with their earnings, but they’re worried about being neophytes in the area, shall we say? What would you say to them? (6)
AAM: I would say, why are you dropping into fear? Why are you not holding the truth and the vision of who you really are? Which is incredibly knowledgeable and wise and capable of handling and managing money. Why do you revert to the old paradigm, where you feel less-than and incapable?
Do not drop into the false grid of fear and lack. You have been blessed, and you are and you will be blessed — everybody is blessed in different ways; let us be very clear about that.