• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The best named stock on NASDAQ

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@zhihau you are unrepentant criminal bully dog moderator and continue to do injustice to me for years. May karma be on your female descendants be gangraped and bullied by dogs and all her voice by silenced be dogs like you.
@zhihau Pui your filthy Malaysian whore mother phua cb raised a disgusting hypocrite complain pap injustice talk so much on supporting opposition.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That must be @ginfreely's big cheebye leaked photo looking at her reaction.

Tsk tsk tsk you must be a Malay coward beast son of old mother hen with no morals no conscience no shame to falsely accuse me old mother hen and then acccuse me must be old mother hen because of my big reaction to your abuse. Pui your old mother hen with big cb while a virgin is impossible to be old mother hen or have big cb.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
lau kwai bu tonic is the no horse run
animated-chicken-image-0166.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The world is watching how an old chicken will behave after a new direction from the forum owner :sneaky:
A virgin is old chicken according to you evil filthy Malaysian Indian chicken and son of chicken. Look how happy you criminal bully dog. That’s how Malaysians win indeed. By being a barbarian supported by barbarian boss.

@Leongsam looks like your new direction will never clamp down nasty posts by nasty criminal chickens and sons of chickens accusing a virgin an old chicken while clamp down on the victim of crimes. You are a disgrace and unjust boss just like LJ Mccully endorsing and supporting criminal bullying of me.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
@Leongsam what an evil offensive post by a cantonese prostitute descendant defaming a virgin an old mother hen. As per your agreement this morning, do remove it.
slut, what's so offensive with lau kwai bui tonic?... me bet u haven't tasted this at L19, geylang... @$18 a bowl.. really no horse run :geek: