• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The best named stock on NASDAQ

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
88C85496-C26D-4843-89C8-51BD20BD5FB4.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Angmoh the best indeed know how to appreciate and value GAN as a good name. Not like Cantonese dogs liar sons of whores @sweetiepie @rotiprata @Semaj2357 etc Chinese dogs that not only don’t support so called own people but twisted and insulted my good name. And of course coward evil filthy Malaysian Indian and Malay criminal bully dogs liar sons of whores @ginmother and @Valium too.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is that short form for GAN NI LAO BU?
The company deals with whore business like selling smelly cockles?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Angmoh the best indeed know how to appreciate and value GAN as a good name. Not like Cantonese dogs liar sons of whores @sweetiepie @rotiprata @Semaj2357 etc Chinese dogs that not only don’t support so called own people but twisted and insulted my good name. And of course coward evil filthy Malaysian Indian and Malay criminal bully dogs liar sons of whores @ginmother and @Valium too.
These dogs must be so jealous of my good name GAN now. These anonymous evil coward criminal bullies’ shameful names are for sure not worthy and are not named on nasdaq.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is that short form for GAN NI LAO BU?
The company deals with whore business like selling smelly cockles?
As usual every word I said is a worthy fact whereas every word from your unworthy mouth is evil filthy shit lies. Pui your filthy m&d whore mother wife daughters phua cb.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking disgusting name gan especially when used with shiok and bin KNN
Fucking evil filthy anonymous disgusting-cantonese-name-nameless-coward criminal bully Cantonese prostitute descendant misspelling my name and twisting it to sex.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looking at all these vicious Asian criminal bastards @sweetiepie @Valium @ginmother etc people should know why Angmoh the best in every sense.